Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

here is all the bank info you need

Hey Randalln,

Could you help a really poor person out? I only need about 300,000. to completely change my family's life. How about you give me 300,000. and I'll give you 300,000 IQD. It's a win win. You can cash my IQD in for more than you paid and I can finally retire. I'm getting old and very, very tired and would appreciate it so much! 300,000 should be small beans to you at this point. Help me out, would ya? ;)

Ill give 245 dollars for it

That's not enough for me to buy Depends for yo momma :lol:

well since i have no mom ...it should be enough then

when you grow up in the orphanage ....you have heard them all son

thats what makes me really good at my job

and pumpers don't starve babes ....people like you do always getting those babes mama's to buy you S#!T........cz of being a deadbeat

Awwwwwwww...I grew up in an orphanage too!!! Are you my long lost brother I've been searching for all my life?

you never know ....but i would think not cz the 5 that where adopted along with me all have jobs watching people like you .....and we must be good cz here you are .......right where i won't ya

thats 13,000 views in a day

almost as good as the jan 18 record for replays by noon ......hahahahahahahahahalaugh.gif_banhammer__by_Jibodeah.gif

at 5 cents per view 650 dollars HMMMM get'n payed son

you never know ....but i would think not cz the 5 that where adopted along with me all have jobs watching people like you .....and we must be good cz here you are .......right where i won't ya

almost as good as the jan 18 record for replays by noon ......hahahahahahahahahalaugh.gif_banhammer__by_Jibodeah.gif

:moon-from-car::banhammer: UH OHHH!!!!! I've done it now!!!!

• Upvote 1

Hey Randalln...Watch this!!! :moon-from-car:

please reply to me i am waiting to rv i am in 3 years will it ever happen how can i know that it will happen look at ebay so mouch selling diner?

Edited by chaim

Thanks for coming back to the thread.

We have calls into 2 banks in TX and are waiting to hear back from the private banking rep in both.

Also we have one friend who has priavte banking with Wells Farg in TX and he is contacting one of the banks you provided with all of his qualifying info and we are waiting to hear back from him.

Did you have instant credit to you account or will you have to wait?

Thanks.

Please let me know also about the banks in Texas i would appreciate it

Don't even bother with Randall, he is obviously partially wacko! My opinion is that he is here for entertainment purposes only. Adam mentioned livening up the site the other day when somebody said "DV is dying down..." Well, Randall has been doing just that. His lies, I mean stories, have gotten worse since that exact day!

Unless I could verify his credentials, he is simply just another person hiding behind a computer screen spilling BS to make himself look and feel good. Sometimes I read what he posts (when I can get past the major spelling errors) but I never respond.

Hmmmmmmmmmm you mean people that use fictional names should not be trusted for info,or at the very least not taken as fact and only opinion. I agree and that would be 100% of all that are here would'nt it?

Wow...

After reading, chuckling, balling out laughing, pausing, er-thinking, and coming to my own conclusion, I have decided to wait for the CBI to give the rate when the RV happens. As tempting, and unverifiably impossible but not too improbable, I simply don't have the 75-100k mentioned to even negotiate and I'm not willing to put my personal physical collateral up for grabs simply to not get the desired result. I do, however, wish all involved in this investment the best of luck. Some of us have been involved in this since the beginning, some just yesterday. A wise person once said, "There's no such thing as an expert. Only varying degress of ignorance". Not calling anyone ignorant or foolish but if you feel that your actions can allow you to be percieved as such, expect that you will be. There's still much to be done and Iraq can move as fast as it wants to. I recommend a degree of patience and due dilligence.

Halo

Randalln, I want to believe, really I do. Now if you had said by the end of September I would be hanging on. But, the end of this month is not likely. Ramadan starts this weekend, for the past ten years that people have been watching the slowly grinding political wheels, nothing happens during Ramadan.

Just because we don't agree on date, I still agree that post RV, it is our duty to help others. You can bask on the beach as long as you know you helped your family, friends and the causes you believe in, maybe donated a few cows to some 3rd world countries :-)

• Upvote 1

Randalln, I want to believe, really I do. Now if you had said by the end of September I would be hanging on. But, the end of this month is not likely. Ramadan starts this weekend, for the past ten years that people have been watching the slowly grinding political wheels, nothing happens during Ramadan.

Just because we don't agree on date, I still agree that post RV, it is our duty to help others. You can bask on the beach as long as you know you helped your family, friends and the causes you believe in, maybe donated a few cows to some 3rd world countries :-)

Vicious don't get your self wraped around opinions on this or any site. Even people with good intentions get bad intel and get hopes up prematuley. Lets face it Rand only throws opinions out and says proove me wrong... He gets proved wrong and keeps going. It is fun sometimes to read his posts but there is never anything worth taking to heart.

Ramadan does not start this month it starts in July and runs into Aug. So we still have a few more weeks for things to get done before the month long break.

Edited by DEESEAN
  • Upvote 1

The only way that this could be true is if the Banks aren't allowed to buy and (profit from) Iraqi Dinar at today's rate.

If they somehow are allowed to know what the rate is going to be.

I wouldn't send that type of money to a foreign bank. More likely to get ripped off. :P

If they are soooooo sure about the rate. That it is going to be that high. You may as well wait. You can't get your money until 4 weeks have passed anyway. :rolleyes: