Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The REAL TRUTH behind the Jefferson Memorial arrests!

parmenio

Many who read the initial BLOG ( Arrested for dancing at the Thomas Jefferson public Memorial) were led to believe that police arrested, indiscriminitely, folks who JUST wanted to dance

at the Jefferson Memorial. This could not be further from the truth. It was a staged event by Medea Benjamine, co-founder of Code Pink, funded by the Marxist George Soros, and

Adam Kokesh the ex-veteran. From what I have been told another such event is scheduled for this weekend.

These tactics are common for Marxists organizations and will do anything to achieve their goals to destroy this country. As for the arrests, they were justified. There IS a law prohibiting

dancing inside Monuments and Memorials in DC. What these Marxists want to do is to have the "police brutality" filmed and sent to other countries. It is to embarrass America before the

world to make us look "brutal".

We began losing our freedom back in the 60's when Marxist organizations like the SDS used civil disobediance on campuses . The Marxists continued to escalate their agenda while we

watched. Now we must all pay..., and figure out a way to combat this evil. Meanwhile we bare the consequenses of their actions while Code Pink and other Marxists organizations continue

with their agendas.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Kissing and Dancing At Washington, DC Memorials Against the Law

A protest against America's wars in Iraq and Afghanistan at the Jefferson Memorial--Jefferson the ultimate Founding Father of freedom and liberty. Soon the protesters, whose protest consisted of a dance were soon arrested.

Madam Kokesh, founder of Iraq Veterans Against The War (IVAW) is the man in the white t-shirt and sun glasses. This take place in of all places America at the Jefferson Memorial.

Adam Kokesh and other libertarians were arrested at the Jefferson Memorial for silent dancing, which outraged the prison guards.

Believe it or not, it's against the law to dance at any of the memorials in Washington, DC.

In 2008 a small flash mob had gathered at the memorial to dance in silence, but was dispersed when one woman was arrested on misdemeanor charges. A year later, stemming from that case,a judge affirmed a ban on dancing at the memorial, "in order to maintain an atmosphere of calm, tranquility, and reverence."

Couldn't a dance be considered an expression of the First Amendment? Of course it can whether you agree with the protest or not. Consider the rights of the Westboro Baptist Church to protest soldiers funerals. Reverence is never considered as their First Amendment Right is rightfully upheld.

The one thing about free speech you have to remember is it protects free speech you may not agree with. I don't think Jefferson would be thrilled this is happening at his monument. I have a feeling he would use the words tyranny. Worst of all, apparently the man who started this protest is a veteran--one of those people like me who wore the uniform ready to fight for our liberty and freedom.

Look, dancing was the last thing that came to mind when I was at the Jefferson Memorial nine years ago. With that said, it's a free country--at least it's supposed to be.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I understand that this group of people where just trying to get a rise out of the situation, but the fact still remains the this is suppost to be a free country and this is just another right that was taken away from the American people. I truely don't see the harm in dancing any where. Just to be clear I do not support what this group did but I do agree that our goverment is taking our rights away day by day.

I understand that this group of people where just trying to get a rise out of the situation, but the fact still remains the this is suppost to be a free country and this is just another right that was taken away from the American people. I truely don't see the harm in dancing any where. Just to be clear I do not support what this group did but I do agree that our goverment is taking our rights away day by day.

Totally agree my friend, But, until we understand and find a way to fight through this our rights will continue to erode. We cannot remain free when the Marxists use the very instrument (Constitution) that makes us free men to their advantage. They have done so by passing legislation to shut us up or control us! This is what the Marxists are using to "control" and we have allowed it! SOMETHING MUST CHANGE AND CHANGE QUICKLY IF WE ARE TO REMAIN FREE!

As I stated in my original post on the day this first came up...if code pink is involved it is a definite attempt by an "anti American" group to cause trouble. They deserved to be arrested and I hope the cops bust these jerks every time. If it is so bad here, please do us a favor and move to a different country.

• Upvote 2

Totally agree my friend, But, until we understand and find a way to fight through this our rights will continue to erode. We cannot remain free when the Marxists use the very instrument (Constitution) that makes us free men to their advantage. They have done so by passing legislation to shut us up or control us! This is what the Marxists are using to "control" and we have allowed it! SOMETHING MUST CHANGE AND CHANGE QUICKLY IF WE ARE TO REMAIN FREE!

Cure = Vote anything other than Communist, Marxist or Liberal.

Best Bet = Vote Teaparty

• Upvote 1

I completely agree with you, the big question is how to fight what is going on. I have spent countless hours trying to come up with that answer, it has gone on for so long I don't think it can be fixed peacefully and with just words. I think it would take most of the American people to fight back to make a difference, fearfully what I'm saying is another revolution. But I don't think that most people are up for that task. Something must change like you said or our founding fathers will have fought for nothing and we can not let that happen.

Edited by chris600