Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Text Messge to Bang

behaviorkat

Finally received an email response: "BanG was a hectic day , people have been chatting it up and celebrating as they have been told that there is a currency change in the process. We are hearing all kinds of mixed information from day to day in the GOI. Will keep you posted on the hype and currency talk. Do not believe everything you see or hear as to the protests and complaining crap as this is in very limited locations and not as big as they say it is. Most Iraqi's in the street are excited about the changes going on with the rejuvenation projects in Iraq and the removal of most of the blast barriers. As we said there is much to celebrate and the Iraqi's are cutting loose. Later BanG."

This was the jist of the reply from my friend Jim. The guys appear to be doing well and the remaining pieces of the email are personal and directed to me. As we continue to chat I hope more information is revealed as to the daily lives of folks in Iraq. Peace.

• Upvote 12

Excellent news! I particularly am encouraged by this: "Do not believe everything you see or hear as to the protests and complaining crap as this is in very limited locations and not as big as they say it is." Isn't it telling how far they have advanced so that even their news media, much like ours, knows how to slant, heighten and focus our attention on these protests, things which would paint a negative atmosphere and overall dampen our hopes of a sooner RV. Well, as my signature points out, "Buy on the cannons, sell on the trumpets!" Thanks for the update Bang!! Appreciate the BOG info! :)

Well this is awesome... If the people on the street are hearing this news and are excited, than that means we are so close we can "taste it."

Question is... What will the "end result" be... ??

Hmmmm

$3.10 sounds awesome.. haha

Finally received an email response: "BanG was a hectic day , people have been chatting it up and celebrating as they have been told that there is a currency change in the process.

BanG, please ask you friends how the Iraqi's came to believe that a currency change in the process. Was it on the news? Is it word of mouth?

Valuable information.

I hope to not sound like to much of a "downer" here.. But I was re-reading the e-mail BanG received & I may be reading into it too much, or maybe not..

.....................people have been chatting it up and celebrating as they have been told that there is a currency change in the process.

"currency change..." --- Could that potentially mean an entirely new currency? We all know what the potential outcome for us would be if that happened.. (Keyword: Potential outcome..)

However, I look at all the chitter/chatter and everyone seems to be somewhat excited. So, I assume this is something in the works that is postiive.

Either way, the way I see it, the long-ride may soon be over.

To be honest, I felt the $3.10 # was rather high and meant a R/D + R/V to that level.

Hopefully, we find out soon...

In the meantime, staying cautiouisly optimistic..

Finally received an email response: "BanG was a hectic day , people have been chatting it up and celebrating as they have been told that there is a currency change in the process. We are hearing all kinds of mixed information from day to day in the GOI. Will keep you posted on the hype and currency talk. Do not believe everything you see or hear as to the protests and complaining crap as this is in very limited locations and not as big as they say it is. Most Iraqi's in the street are excited about the changes going on with the rejuvenation projects in Iraq and the removal of most of the blast barriers. As we said there is much to celebrate and the Iraqi's are cutting loose. Later BanG."

This was the jist of the reply from my friend Jim. The guys appear to be doing well and the remaining pieces of the email are personal and directed to me. As we continue to chat I hope more information is revealed as to the daily lives of folks in Iraq. Peace.

Dear Bang --------------------

Wonderful news! WOW!

So can you ask for more details in your next email? Such as: how have the Iraqis been told? (TV? print? radio?) Who told them? What are they saying exactly to the Iraqi people? What are the rumors flying around there?

Your prompt responses have been appreciated by all. We are lucky to have you on DV

GOOORV!

I hope to not sound like to much of a "downer" here.. But I was re-reading the e-mail BanG received & I may be reading into it too much, or maybe not..

"currency change..." --- Could that potentially mean an entirely new currency? We all know what the potential outcome for us would be if that happened.. (Keyword: Potential outcome..)

However, I look at all the chitter/chatter and everyone seems to be somewhat excited. So, I assume this is something in the works that is postiive.

Either way, the way I see it, the long-ride may soon be over.

To be honest, I felt the $3.10 # was rather high and meant a R/D + R/V to that level.

Hopefully, we find out soon...

In the meantime, staying cautiouisly optimistic..

I have to say this is probably a rumor over there as we have them here. I think $3 is too high for a first RV. They are prob guessing at the rate. How could anyone know, even in the Green Zone? Military personnel would be buying it up like crazy. (if they are allowed) But as the chatter over there grows, we know they are getting much closer - people cannot keep quiet about such things and someone always leaks. I may be wrong and someone very high up leaked the rate over red wine...who knows?

Dear Bang --------------------

Wonderful news! WOW!

So can you ask for more details in your next email? Such as: how have the Iraqis been told? (TV? print? radio?) Who told them? What are they saying exactly to the Iraqi people? What are the rumors flying around there?

Your prompt responses have been appreciated by all. We are lucky to have you on DV

GOOORV!

I have to say this is probably a rumor over there as we have them here. I think $3 is too high for a first RV. They are prob guessing at the rate. How could anyone know, even in the Green Zone? Military personnel would be buying it up like crazy. (if they are allowed) But as the chatter over there grows, we know they are getting much closer - people cannot keep quiet about such things and someone always leaks. I may be wrong and someone very high up leaked the rate over red wine...who knows?

Interesting thoughts.

Normally, many pumping gurus have learned to not be so quick to distribute rumors regarding green-zone activity as they are generally quickly de-bunked, bashed, and proven un-true.

i.e., the foribdence of IQD sales to US soldiers or leaving the country with IQD.

However, we are not seeing any arguments for or against this type of rumor.

With all that said, I wonder if there is somewhat of a media block to prevent us from knowing.

Or, as I continue to wait, I'll wait to hear if any others who can or have claimed to be in the G. Zone weigh in. :)

Posts like this make me laugh...how can anyone even read this and give kudos??? Ok for entertainment i guess!!

BanG has been a member for quite some time. He has earned his respect and even at one time represented the US by protecting our country.

He has recently been approved to a mod due to his respect, positive attitude, and other great attributes.

He is simply forwarding along a "message." And even he himself stated to treat only as a "RUMOR"

Okay, so it still just a rumor without anything to back it, why so much hype?

Well, I will lay it out in a simple fashion:

1) BanG is a respectable person who many respect and I foresee no reason for him to pump

2) No other "boots on the ground" have come to say that this is entirely incorrect (However, the same can be said for those supporting it)

3) The rumor originates from US soldiers in the green zone... (I would take that more serious than any other rumor that floats where people "claim" to have intel with more specifics..

4) The rumor does not really give any concrete dates/rates but only mentions the heightened talk regarding an upcoming change.

I discredit about 98% of rumors.

This one, in my opinion, fills the 2% that I do pay attention to due to credibility. It doesn't mean it is true, but one to follow.

• Upvote 4