Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Text Messge to Bang

behaviorkat

Well folks here's eating "Crow" Mmmm, I hate eating Crow thats why I never predict rates and dates. When i get my hands around my buddies neck I'm going to force feed him Crow as well lol. I dunno why the urgent text my guess is they heard something and passed it on. Peace.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Well folks here's eating "Crow" Mmmm, I hate eating Crow thats why I never predict rates and dates. When i get my hands around my buddies neck I'm going to force feed him Crow as well lol. I dunno why the urgent text my guess is they heard something and passed it on. Peace.

Thanks for the follow up. By the way, I dont remember you being staff.

Don't choke him too hard Bang... he might prove out later! lol wink.gif Thanks for ears to the ground though. Be safe!

Save the crow for a later date... Dude...you made it perfectly clear that this was rumor until proven otherwise. Thanks for coming back to the thread and updating :)

Is it possible to hear from "Bang " on this.......bang bang! :huh:

ok sorrry i did not see his response. That was a very responsible response. Pardon the pun! No really that was a very appropriate post by Mr. Bang. I actually said in chat one day that a friend told me it was going to rv the next day at a rate of $3.72 or something like that. Nobody even said a word about it. I guess that should tell me something! :unsure: None of this will matter when it RVs anyway. RV ON!!!!! Dinarhead out!

• Upvote 1

Hey buddy, you never know. Could just be off by a day or two. Don't choke em yet. I pay no attention to rumors (as you know) mainly because most are fabricated. Knowing you as I do however, this one gives me hope because I know it really happened and it came from a source in Iraq that would not have told you this if he did not feel it was credible. Timing could be off a bit but doesn't mean it won't happen. Thanks for sharing it buddy!

RSS :)

• Upvote 4

Have u heard back or have u text ur buddies since the intial text? No worries by the way it was a rumor............................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!!!

PLEASE DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP OVER THIS, AGAIN THIS IS NOTHING BUT PURE SPECULATION, BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS THE RATE OR DATE....

VERY FEW PEOPLE KNOWS THE RATE AND DATE AND I CAN ASSURE YOU THERE IS NO ONE ON THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER SITE THAT KNOWS THE RATE OR DATE...I DON'T CARE WHO THEY ARE OR WHAT THEY KNOW JUST NOT GOING TO HAPPEN ANY TIME SOON, :lol::lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Bang,

I am just wondering; would the fellows who sent you a text have a reason to be pulling your leg, or lie to you for some reason?

Or do you feel that they REALLY believed this was happening?

Just trying to gage the context of the text.

If it was in "jest".. (well..its not so funny)

BUT.. if its what they really heard, it still may be true; just off by some days/hours?

Who knows? Either way thanks for the info

I have only one way to make contact with my brothers in arms, it is via email. I have sent them an email asking why the urgent text? Do they have reason to think that this was a legit issue and why the sudden rate belief. Aside from that I'm in limbo waiting to hear back. I do not believe that this was a "Joke" as we are beyond that kind of behavior and they have an interest in this just as I do. So I await to hear back from them. Peace.

• Upvote 3

BanG:

Don't worry about it -- we believe you were passing on what you were given, and we appreciate it! Whether or not it was accurate, THANK YOU for sharing it! You are a trusted contributor here, so don't let anyone get you down... And there are LOTS of people in line to eat crow before you get any!

I have only one way to make contact with my brothers in arms, it is via email. I have sent them an email asking why the urgent text? Do they have reason to think that this was a legit issue and why the sudden rate belief. Aside from that I'm in limbo waiting to hear back. I do not believe that this was a "Joke" as we are beyond that kind of behavior and they have an interest in this just as I do. So I await to hear back from them. Peace.

Sweet! Please keep us informed as you are probably the only legit source on here these days. :D