Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New currency = no lop...right???

Dude...you read to many dinar sites...Chapter 7 and Chapter 8 have nothing to do with their monetary policies...nothing...not now not ever...do you know what their current oil production is?...have you done the math on how much they would need to produce to get their GDP to a level where they could sustain any kind of RV?

No need for math.............it's magic :rolleyes:

On a serious note, they could rv right now to about 550-600 IQD/1 USD with the current reserves.

As far as monetizing oil, while I like the idea, and believe in theory the IMF would likely accept it, there's an issue. I believe their constitution won't allow it, as it states the oil belongs to the people. Amended legislation via the HCL is a possibility, but they haven't been able to work on that primarily because the Kurds won't accept anything until Art 140 is settled.

Additionally, IF they monetize oil, it certainly will only be a percentage of PROVEN (not SPECULATIVE) reserves, not every drop.

Also, the price would be at some nominal value, not at the current selling price (volatility being the issue). This would likely be done via asset backed certificates......Big IF.............

Edited by MrFnHappy

On a serious note, they could rv right now to about 550-600 IQD/1 USD with the current reserves.

As far as monetizing oil, while I like the idea, and believe in theory the IMF would likely accept it, there's an issue. I believe their constitution won't allow it, as it states the oil belongs to the people. Amended legislation via the HCL is a possibility, but they haven't been able to work on that primarily because the Kurds won't accept anything until Art 140 is settled.

Additionally, IF they monetize oil, it certainly will only be a percentage of PROVEN (not SPECULATIVE) reserves, not every drop.

Also, the price would be at some nominal value, not at the current selling price (volatility being the issue). This would likely be done via asset backed certificates......Big IF.............

Now that's about as realistic as you can get right now with their current situation......didn't even think about what the constitution may regulate and how.....makes sense though seeing as how even in kuwait the people get profits from the oil. You wanna restore wealth to the citizens of iraq? Drop the DFI funds and start paying the people what they deserve off the profit....

I have noticed that Candinar has referred to Scooter's Trifecta a handful of times or better in this thread. Now let me say, that Scooter is an amazingly intelligent individual and I read everything that he puts out at least a handful of times each.Here's the problem... Candinar hasn't once called it by it's full title that Scooter gave it.It is "Scooter's Trifecta Theory"(Theory definition meaning:assumption based on limited information or knowledge).It is by no means rubbish,but it is a theory nonetheless.I just hope that he is correct in his assumptions.You can't run around using a theory as hardcore written in stone evidence.Like I have stated before,Candinar is a 110% believer in theories.He believes that 9/11 was a scam and that there is no such thing as Al-Qaeda and it is scam that does not exist(After hearing his beliefs on these two, I blocked his chat and only see what he says when someone quotes him).So I do not fault him for taking the trifecta THEORY and looking at it as die hard proof given his other full belief in theories.

I only stated Scooter and Breitling as the source of info I listen to, other than the research in Iraqi news. I don't listen to LOP theories because I am beyond that, which means as previously stated that I believe that an RV is about 80-85% and a "LOP" about 10%. That is from research and listening to info from people who know how the system works. As for your statement of 110% belief in theories, back it up with facts. You have no chance on that.

If your one of the morons who still believe that a bunch of cave dwellers with box cutters took over a bunch of planes and flew them better than any experienced pilot could ever possibly do, then you are a sad case. If you want to open that box, well go for it. It won't take long. Anytime...anywhere.

As for AL-CIAda it is fact that it was the name of a data base program run by the CIA. Documented. So if you want to run around the world chasing the Boogeyman that doesn't exist and can't see it is for the implementation of a controlled police state or Patriot Act go ahead, bend over and give up your freedom, don't sit on your butt and expect us to. Someone needs to fix the problems being displayed in front of your face.

All these big talkers have yet to show any proof of Breitling being a "pumper" a they call him. I believe he is doing 500 times more than any of these useless "Lop" suckers. He is doing audios for people who need to get informed on currency trading and he backs up Scooter's theory. All signs point to a "lift" of the 3 zeros which is taking them out of circulation, which is why you see banks no longer selling and dealer running out of large notes. It is not rocket science but it is a lesson in knowledge about currency trading which we are getting for free, so I don't understand these people who cover there ears and yell nananana but can't provide anything that is factual.

If you take all of us Dinar holders and look at us as an investment into a country (Iraq) or even a company, we have put in over a Billion dollars and should be expecting a return, otherwise why are these people here? Well it is because they are younger maybe and have no clue about investing or they are trolls.

If you have Dinar and think it is going to LOP. then get out now and go get a life. If I put a 50 on a Sports bet, let's say...and I take Dallas in NBA to beat Miami then why would I ever say "well Miami might win." That isn't how you approach investments. I give a LOP about 10%, so therefore I believe it is a good "gamble" with the odds being in my favour.

And again, to take the words you tried to put in my mouth back , I never in history have stated that Scooters Trifecta Theory was "die hard proof" so again stop the altering of truth to benefit you, it will always come back at you. I choose who I listen to and where I get my info, you ...well there is no excuse.

PS- you need more research on the IMF and BIS. Because Iraq choosing there rate on the Forex is B.S. OH...let's come out at 25/USD...lol.

Edited by Candinar

I would agree FnHappy...interesting idea on the constitution as I haven't looked at that..But I think the Kurds will be a major stumbling block to monetizing their oil...unless they do it separately. The value would be were I would see it as well...question would be how they get there...RV, RD or continue slow growth...But I do think they will get there.

I only stated Scooter and Breitling as the source of info I listen to, other than the research in Iraqi news. I don't listen to LOP theories because I am beyond that, which means as previously stated that I believe that an RV is about 80-85% and a "LOP" about 10%. That is from research and listening to info from people who know how the system works. As for your statement of 110% belief in theories, back it up with facts. You have no chance on that.

If your one of the morons who still believe that a bunch of cave dwellers with box cutters took over a bunch of planes and flew them better than any experienced pilot could ever possibly do, then you are a sad case. If you want to open that box, well go for it. It won't take long. Anytime...anywhere.

As for AL-CIAda it is fact that it was the name of a data base program run by the CIA. Documented. So if you want to run around the world chasing the Boogeyman that doesn't exist and can't see it is for the implementation of a controlled police state or Patriot Act go ahead, bend over and give up your freedom, don't sit on your butt and expect us to. Someone needs to fix the problems being displayed in front of your face.

All these big talkers have yet to show any proof of Breitling being a "pumper" a they call him. I believe he is doing 500 times more than any of these useless "Lop" suckers. He is doing audios for people who need to get informed on currency trading and he backs up Scooter's theory. All signs point to a "lift" of the 3 zeros which is taking them out of circulation, which is why you see banks no longer selling and dealer running out of large notes. It is not rocket science but it is a lesson in knowledge about currency trading which we are getting for free, so I don't understand these people who cover there ears and yell nananana but can't provide anything that is factual.

If you take all of us Dinar holders and look at us as an investment into a country (Iraq) or even a company, we have put in over a Billion dollars and should be expecting a return, otherwise why are these people here? Well it is because they are younger maybe and have no clue about investing or they are trolls.

If you have Dinar and think it is going to LOP. then get out now and go get a life. If I put a 50 on a Sports bet, let's say...and I take Dallas in NBA to beat Miami then why would I ever say "well Miami might win." That isn't how you approach investments. I give a LOP about 10%, so therefore I believe it is a good "gamble" with the odds being in my favour.

And again, to take the words you tried to put in my mouth back , I never in history have stated that Scooters Trifecta Theory was "die hard proof" so again stop the altering of truth to benefit you, it will always come back at you. I choose who I listen to and where I get my info, you ...well there is no excuse.

PS- you need more research on the IMF and BIS. Because Iraq choosing there rate on the Forex is B.S. OH...let's come out at 25/USD...lol.

I wasn't sure before but I am now...you are the dumbest person on this site...

Here is a question I would like to see if you can answer... "removing the 3 0's is taking the large bills out of circulation"...how are they going about doing that?...they have to give up something in order to take in the bills out and if they give up dinar it doesn't change their money supply...if they do it electronically it doesn't change their money supply...so how are they doing it?

there is not one thing in Breitlings audio that is accurate...not one thing...do we need to go down the list of his claims?

I wasn't sure before but I am now...you are the dumbest person on this site...

Here is a question I would like to see if you can answer... "removing the 3 0's is taking the large bills out of circulation"...how are they going about doing that?...they have to give up something in order to take in the bills out and if they give up dinar it doesn't change their money supply...if they do it electronically it doesn't change their money supply...so how are they doing it?

there is not one thing in Breitlings audio that is accurate...not one thing...do we need to go down the list of his claims?

You might have to do that for Candinar LOL.....he apparently hasent been listening to breitling that long as most of us has seen what kind of garbage comes from his mouth....especially on the topic of Iraq removing 000's from circulation which there is factual information that suggests just the opposite....as of March from the financial indicators Iraq still had 24 trillion outside the banks in physical currency..... and if 24trillion is whats left after 70% was removed, well you do the math LOL they must have had 100's of trillions of dollars in circulation Hahahaha.....it wasent until recently that breitling finally started jumpin on the scooter bandwagon and realizing that breitling himself really didnt have a grasp of whats going on

I believe it stated "70% of excess liquidity"....problem I've had is getting a good definition for "excess liquidity"...but I'm certain it doesn't mean 70% of circulation.

I believe it stated "70% of excess liquidity"....problem I've had is getting a good definition for "excess liquidity"...but I'm certain it doesn't mean 70% of circulation.

Exactly....it was about excess liquidity....it went on to talk about how the money was taken and funnelled right back into the economy for banks a lending, financing, and things of that nature.....removing excess liquidity actually (to make it simple) can ADD currency to the money supply....but the fact of the matter is, they havent been removing the 000's from circulation....still plenty to go around as many soldiers on the ground over there have been so kind enough to verify over and over and over....but the masses would rather believe some guru spitting off at the mouth about what sounds good, rather then listen to "boots on ground" who are seeing what exactly is going on in country.....

http://translate.goo...view%26id%3D143

There would be no reason to lop the current currency if they are introducing new currency ...correct??and the "raising of the three000'" is actually removing them from circulation.....

بغداد(الأخبارية)..أعلن البنك المركزي العراقي أن قرار رفع الاصفار من العملة العراقية مُتخذ لكنه يحتاج الى عمل ميداني.وقال مستشارالبنك المركزي مظهر محمد صالح في تصريح لمراسلة (الوكالة الأخبارية للأنباء) اليوم الأربعاء:أن" قرار رفع الاصفار من العملة العراقية مُتخذ ولكنه يحتاج الى عمل مداني على مستوى المصارف والحسابات الدولية أضافة الى سحب العملة القديمة." Baghdad (news) .. Central Bank of Iraq that the decision to raise zeros from the Iraqi currency maker, but he needs to work in a field. And said Mstcharalpennek appearance of the central Mohammed Saleh in a statement to correspondent Agency (news) on Wednesday: "The decision to raise zeros from the Iraqi currency maker But he needs to work convicts at the level of banks and international accounts in addition to the withdrawal of old currency. "

وأوضح صالح:أن" العمل الميداني مهم جداً لأتمام مثل هذه الخطوة كونها تحتاج الى تهيئة المصارف للتعامل مع الأجهزة المختصة بالعملة الجديدة،" مشيراً الى أن "استبدال العملة في عام (2003) كانت خطوة سريعة ،ولكن الأن لا نحتاج الى هذه السرعة ولدينا الوقت الكافي لتهيئة جميع الخطوات اللازمة لإنجاح عملية الأستبدال." Saleh pointed out: "The field work is very important for the completion of such a step being the need to create banks to deal with the competent organs of the new currency," adding that "the replacement of the currency in the year (2003) was a quick step, but now do not need this speed and we have time enough to create all the necessary steps for the success of the replacement process. "

وأكد صالح:على أن العراق لديهِ المستلزمات الكافية لتنفيذ هذه التجربة ولكنه بحاجة الى الإرادة والأبتعاد عن التخوف والتردد في تنفيذ قراراتةُ./أنتهى/(12.ر.م). Salih stressed: that Iraq had sufficient supplies for the implementation of this experience, but will need to be away from the fear and hesitation in the implementation of its decisions. / Finished / (12. T. M).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nope