Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New currency = no lop...right???

I have yet to be Pissed off about anything concerning this Investment. It does chap my asz when the "Uninformed" Pass off there Opinions/Deciphering as the Holy Grail.

You would,nt know anyone like that Im sure..unsure.gif

Ok then genius....please explain to me why its 100% not going to LOP since its impossible and we all are going to be overnight millionares......

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Ok then genius....please explain to me why its 100% not going to LOP since its impossible and we all are going to be overnight millionares......

Who told you I was a Genius? That was supposeto be a "Top Secret" Communikay!!, Well Hellwink.gif now that the cats out-of-the-bag. Show me where I said we were all going to be OVERNIGHT MILLIONARES.

You read, But do you {COMPREHEND}

You have Thousands of posts.wacko.gif You sit in Your Underware(Your Admission).... Waiting to POUNCE on a msg so you can be the Top Dog. ? Well Then.....

By the Powers Invested in me by the Laptop I stare at..........I here-by Annoint [Keepmlost] as the Msg board Guardian of Dinar vets.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Russian Huey... You always appear to be so "certain" that this will be a direct LOP & maybe a R/V post-R/D...

When it comes to information regarding this, one would have to imagine that pertinent information is confidential.

We can look at it this way..

The CBI had two options (Option #1 R/V or Option #2 R/D)

Okay, we know they can simply blast information regarding taking action in regards to option # 2... They however, would not be able to blast information regarding option # 1.

You would have to be a fool to belive that they would continue stating that they are going to re-value...

Seriously, who would do that? Why would they do that?

Therefore, if their true intentions were option #1, they would keep it a secret. Maybe even blast option #2 as their supposedly course of action when the real outcome is option #1.

I believe that a R/V would act as a stimulus to their economy by bringing in foreign investors, booming the private sector, and so forth which would result in reduced poverty, reduced unemployment, and a raise in a favor environment.

I believe that a R/D basically adjusts an excahnge rate to be more appealing. Maybe make transactions easier for some, over time. I guess I don't see what may be so hard about viewing a 25,000 IQD w/o the 000s, but than again, who knows.

If I was on the "fence" about bringin in a chain of restaurants.. I would watch to see if they R/V or R/D. If they were to R/V - I would be getting there as fast as I could.. If they were to R/D, I would see it as something where I would have to put the plan off for years.

Why? An influx of wealth & the people would look to spend it.. A R/D? Well, the economical environment would remain stagnant and how do you offer services to 50% unemployed & high poverty rate.

You tell me what the people need more of? Jobs!!!! Foreign investors would gladly setup shop as the citizens receive an influx of cash. And as this happens, it'll boost the private sector, reduce unemployment, and so forth.

So there is what I believe of the pros & cons. :)

• Upvote 1

Well said, Buckeye Pilot! Now, can I set the flaps and crank the trim tab?

Affirmative Sir..... But,

I have not flown Fixed wing in bout 15 yrs. I will gladly take you on as my Co-Pilot due to the fact I would scare the holy living shi&T out of us in an Airplane.blink.gif

Im stuck on Flying "Fling Wing" biggrin.gif

Russian Huey... You always appear to be so "certain" that this will be a direct LOP & maybe a R/V post-R/D...

When it comes to information regarding this, one would have to imagine that pertinent information is confidential.

We can look at it this way..

The CBI had two options (Option #1 R/V or Option #2 R/D)

Okay, we know they can simply blast information regarding taking action in regards to option # 2... They however, would not be able to blast information regarding option # 1.

You would have to be a fool to belive that they would continue stating that they are going to re-value...

Seriously, who would do that? Why would they do that?

Therefore, if their true intentions were option #1, they would keep it a secret. Maybe even blast option #2 as their supposedly course of action when the real outcome is option #1.

I believe that a R/V would act as a stimulus to their economy by bringing in foreign investors, booming the private sector, and so forth which would result in reduced poverty, reduced unemployment, and a raise in a favor environment.

I believe that a R/D basically adjusts an excahnge rate to be more appealing. Maybe make transactions easier for some, over time. I guess I don't see what may be so hard about viewing a 25,000 IQD w/o the 000s, but than again, who knows.

If I was on the "fence" about bringin in a chain of restaurants.. I would watch to see if they R/V or R/D. If they were to R/V - I would be getting there as fast as I could.. If they were to R/D, I would see it as something where I would have to put the plan off for years.

Why? An influx of wealth & the people would look to spend it.. A R/D? Well, the economical environment would remain stagnant and how do you offer services to 50% unemployed & high poverty rate.

You tell me what the people need more of? Jobs!!!! Foreign investors would gladly setup shop as the citizens receive an influx of cash. And as this happens, it'll boost the private sector, reduce unemployment, and so forth.

So there is what I believe of the pros & cons. smile.gif

Outstanding Post Sir.!!!!!!

Thank you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

When they say new currency, couldn't that be the lower denoms that were supposedly printed already?

I'm with you on this one. I believe the lower denoms have been printed and were printed when they printed the ones currently in circulation. As a reference I am posting this and yes I know it has been posted before. So before you feel the need to bring this point up, know that I am stipulating that this is a repost.

Found on another site

I have always been lucky in business to have surrounded myself with bright individuals. My new associate Bill Liotiris is an example of another already proving to be helpful. Bill found this article somewhere on the internet. I was completely unaware of its existence.

Interesting reading by one of the original State Department economists employed to come up with a plan. If this is confusing to anyone, don't worry or be concerned .. In summary, he has the same forecast that we have, only this comes with a detailed or microeconomic explanation showing this was all planned long ago. ( Pay special attention to the words 'in country' and that option. It is the core of my arguement and belief there will be no accomodation given for currency outside the country to make good delivery for the anticipated exchange.) With virtually all banks now completely out of the Dinar business and the largest of the dealers 'on vacation', there certainly has been no indication given by the CBI to the contrary. The following forecast for the Dinar is from one you would think might know.

In a 40+ year career as a Retirement Consultant I have been blessed to meet some very talented professionals. One of them is a retired State Dept. economist who introduced us to the IQD investment in 2005. He had worked on the original plan to install a new monetary system for Iraq after the 2003 invasion.

He had originally indicated that the plan was for the IQD to achieve financial parity with the USD over a 7-10 year period from the introduction of the new system. At that time the USD's use would be completely discontinued and it would be replaced by the IQD for in-country use and international exchange. The variable factor in the timetable would be the political environment.

I visited with him recently and got an update on several issues:

(1) He indicated the original time table was proceeding on a fast track due to the financial management skills exhibited by the CBI and the Finance Ministry in (1) controlling the rate of inflation, (2) controlling the value of the IQD in a declining economic environment and (3) implementing a digital banking system both internally and externally, but the variable was still the political environment.

Like most economist he doesn't talk in absolutes (i.e. rate/date) but in probabilities. His knowledge base is pretty current since he is still part of a subsection of the original group that Iraq, State Department and IMF financial people bounce things off of.

(2) We raised the issue of the large number of IQD reported as being in circulation (current estimates are at 25 Trillion). He indicated this was mostly made up of (1) in country physical currency, (2) the foreign currency reserves of the central banks around the world which are electronic, (3) currency that had been printed but not released (i.e. small denomination bills) and (4) privately held physical currency sold to increase the foreign currency reserves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The export oil revenues are still under the control of the UN supervised DFI, and Iraq only gets roughly 30% of the fair market value of the oil they are selling, which is to be used only for budgetary expenditures. Since Shabbi, the head of the CBI, knew he couldn't get anymore cash flow out of the controlled revenue system the IMF/UN had him under, he opened a currency sales window at the daily auctions to tap into the wallets of the worlds speculators. Worked pretty good, since he's built his foreign currency reserves to over $50 billion USD.

(3) We then moved to the removal of big bills (the ones with the 3 zeros on them) and he said that this activity was always built into the plan. The activity was to begin as soon as Iraq had implemented a modern digital financial system (i.e. bank branches, credit/debit cards, ATM's, direct wire transfers etc.). The removal of the large bills in-country would be the reverse of the process that was used to remove the pre-2003 currency with Saddams picture on it. The example was a 25,000 IQD=$25USD/pre-rv note would be brought into the bank and exchanged for a 25 IQD note=$25 USD post/rv. The 25,000 IQD note would then be destroyed removing it from the currency in circulation account. I told him a lot of people would call that a LOP and he laughed, saying they are partially right, because 25,000 IQD was being lopped from the currency in circulation account, but the only reason for this process was to improve money handling ability at all organization levels, and reduce the actual physical currency in use in all areas of the Iraq economy.

Interestingly enough, he said this activity could happen in-country without an approved RV rate being released to the International financial system. I asked how much physical IQD did he estimated was in circulation in-country, and he said probably less than had been originally introduced in 2003 which was about $4.5 billion USD worth at an exchange rate of 2000 IQD = $1 USD, because there has been a continuous process of not replacing the larger bills as they wore out. In fact this has resulted in currency shortages in some areas.

(4) The next obvious question was how would the removal of the large bills with the three zeros work outside of Iraq, because of the number of world speculators holding IQD. He indicated, the amount of IQD held by speculators was relatively minor (less than 10%) compared to the IQD held as foreign currency reserve by the central banks of a number of major countries (US, China, England & France were the largest) with major financial interest in Iraq. He didn't have an exact estimate of speculator holdings but ventured an educated guess of 750,000 individuals worldwide with the majority in the US. Estimated value of their holdings $1.5 Trillion - $1.7 trillion IQD.

IRS Circular 230 requires that those enrolled to practice before the IRS should state when general information is given, that it "SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED PROFESSIONAL ADVICE". We strongly encourage all investors to consult with their own professional financial team.

-----------------------------

Now let's really stir the pot by:

(a) Having the DFI ($280+ Billion USD) plus other frozen assets (estimated at $100 billion) turned back to Iraq and added to their foreign currency reserve, bringing it up to $430+ billion USD.

(B) Then change the current fractional IQD reserve requirements of 100% to 15%. That just raised the total potential money supply value to $2.8 Trillion (430 billion/ 15), while at the same time the total physical IQD in circulation is being reduced by removing the large bills with the 3 zeros.

© Also execute the plan Iraq announced to increase oil production from 2+ million barrels/day to 10 million barrels/day with the resulting revenues flowing directly to the Iraq treasury.

(d) To add a little more intrigue have the CBI continue to use it's sales window to market oil futures and forex contracts. They have shown they can generate significant cash flow in the private market, think of their impact in public markets.

We leave it to your analytical ability to determine how high of an RV exchange rate IRAQ can really support. There is strong political pressure to set the initial rate at $3.22 USD = 1 IQD, so it can be proclaimed that IRAQ has moved back into the International community of nations and has re-established it's currency at the internationally traded rate in effect before Saddam invaded Kuwait in 1990.

• Upvote 1

Who told you I was a Genius? That was supposeto be a "Top Secret" Communikay!!, Well Hellwink.gif now that the cats out-of-the-bag. Show me where I said we were all going to be OVERNIGHT MILLIONARES.

You read, But do you {COMPREHEND}

You have Thousands of posts.wacko.gif You sit in Your Underware(Your Admission).... Waiting to POUNCE on a msg so you can be the Top Dog. ? Well Then.....

By the Powers Invested in me by the Laptop I stare at..........I here-by Annoint [Keepmlost] as the Msg board Guardian of Dinar vets.

So you can't answer my question? Funny.....instead of maybe showing an intellectual side (since I see nothing but nonsensical comments) you still can't come up with anything to back your stance on this investment and I'm giving you the floor to teach me something since I'm so dreadfully wrong on everything I say (according to you)......you should just sit down and shut up.....until you have something to contribute.....still waiting on someone to start a topic on how to tie your shoes so that you will get a chance to chime in on something....ill keep ya updated....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

So you can't answer my question? Funny.....instead of maybe showing an intellectual side (since I see nothing but nonsensical comments) you still can't come up with anything to back your stance on this investment and I'm giving you the floor to teach me something since I'm so dreadfully wrong on everything I say (according to you)......you should just sit down and shut up.....until you have something to contribute.....still waiting on someone to start a topic on how to tie your shoes so that you will get a chance to chime in on something....ill keep ya updated....

Spare me your updates, Oh Great keepmlost! I would rather read the walls in the toilet section of Wall Mart.th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Im Curious Tho>>>blink.gif

Do you realize how punky you look in your Pic.? You only show your right side? Left side red that day from getn Bitsh slapped?

Juuuuust saaayin........tip_hat.gif

Edited by Buckeye Pilot
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Spare me your updates, Oh Great keepmlost! I would rather read the walls in the toilet section of Wall Mart.th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Do you realize how punky you look in your Pic.? You only show your right side? Left side red that day from getn Bitsh slapped?

i like it buckey....he has yet to really prove a point other than to jabber and start trouble.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here we all go again. Why not listen to FOREX and international trade experts.

It seems we all have some VERY uneducated opinions and do not take the time to search out and listen to those who know better.

There are many reasons this SHOULD NOT Redenominate... To do so would be like peddling backwords in this situation. Other situations from the past vary from this one. Yet, even if it is highly unlikely it is possible.

Everyone can get all worried and if this ride is too rough sell your IQD and get out. Other wise chill out and ride this to the end and be happily surprised... That is my take on it. Those who say NOOOO it will redenominate and the return might be 3 X initial investment etc crack me up. My reasoning is they know less than people who are much more educated in this. If you stay on these forums and listen to THOSE OF US who are speculating based on limited information you will be mislead.

Again, search out those who have a much stronger take on this than the likes of MOST members here. USE YOUR BRAIN AND SEEK OUT FORMATIVE ANSWERS.

KEEP... You are too dam funny. As always you are trying to put the lid on this but the truth is YOU know about as much as any of the other nay sayers.

I believe it is possible this month may determine a favorable outcome finally. I hope I am right.

PEACE... :)

It seems we all have some VERY uneducated opinions and do not take the time to search out and listen to those who know better.

There are many reasons this SHOULD NOT Redenominate... To do so would be like peddling backwords in this situation. Other situations from the past vary from this one. Yet, even if it is highly unlikely it is possible.

Everyone can get all worried and if this ride is too rough sell your IQD and get out. Other wise chill out and ride this to the end and be happily surprised... That is my take on it. Those who say NOOOO it will redenominate and the return might be 3 X initial investment etc crack me up. My reasoning is they know less than people who are much more educated in this. If you stay on these forums and listen to THOSE OF US who are speculating based on limited information you will be mislead.

Again, search out those who have a much stronger take on this than the likes of MOST members here. USE YOUR BRAIN AND SEEK OUT FORMATIVE ANSWERS.

KEEP... You are too dam funny. As always you are trying to put the lid on this but the truth is YOU know about as much as any of the other nay sayers.

I believe it is possible this month may determine a favorabel outcome finally. I hope I am right.

PEACE... smile.gif

Bravo post sir...........

i like it buckey....he has yet to really prove a point other than to jabber and start trouble.

He is a legend in his own mind. (I think)blink.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

When they say new currency, couldn't that be the lower denoms that were supposedly printed already?

Yes, yes, yes. Iraq printed and distributed a new currency n 2003. It's the stuff you're holding in your hand. It's one of the most technologically advanced currencies in the world in regards to it's anti-counterfiting features. Why the heck would they print a new currency? The "new" currency is the lowers that will be required post-RV.

• Upvote 2

No it actually only pisses you off because you thought this was a sure fire million dollar maker instead of understanding the full investment and realizing there is a chance we wont make tons of money

Yep, that's what pisses me off! Make no mistake.

Affirmative Sir..... But,

I have not flown Fixed wing in bout 15 yrs. I will gladly take you on as my Co-Pilot due to the fact I would scare the holy living shi&T out of us in an Airplane.blink.gif

Im stuck on Flying "Fling Wing" biggrin.gif

Outstanding Post Sir.!!!!!!

Thank you.

Outstanding again....thanks Darin.

Yaaaawwwwwwnnnnnn.........you cant muster up anything can you?? Just keep avoiding the opportunity to explain yourself and further prove without a doubt you dont know a damn thing about whats going on?? Is it really that hard to put a couple thoughts together?? Its not like Im asking you to solve some crazy arse math problem here.....just simply give me an explanation on why Im so wrong about everything as you tell me.....Im sorry if thats really pushing your mental capacity but if you cant do it, then you dont have permission to say anything at all.....period......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I believe it is possible this month may determine a favorable outcome finally. I hope I am right.

PEACE... smile.gif

Not a naysayer....and once again not claiming to know whats going to happen.....if you havent noticed, mr buckeye always likes to tell people they are wrong about EVERYTHING, and have dumb, useless comments about a topic, and of course NEVER anything to bring to the table, no reasoning, no nothing, but will continue to try and tell people how far off base they are....so Im trying to give him the floor to explain himself just once even, to give explanation and teach me about how everything I say is just plain out wrong but of course he just keeps avoiding the question, and continues with the stupid comments as if they really have any affect on anything, when really all it does is prove how limited his mental capabilities are...........why do you continue to put me in a crowd of people who only think its going to redenominate when I have explained myself many times about how Im in the middle and can see it go either way?? Did you not understand things I was saying? Ive made myself pretty clear that a RD is just as possible as a slow and gradual straight up RV.....its a 50/50 shot....as it always has been, and to think otherwise your just fooling yourself.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Iraqi Central Bank study how to raise the value of the dinar

By: Bian

On: Tuesday 04/19/2011 16:15

Iraqi Central Bank announced that it is currently working on the preparation of a law regulating mechanism for the cancellation of three zeros from the Iraqi currency, and the valuation of the currency in circulation economic, external and internal, but he stressed that the House of Representatives is the owner of the final decision.

The adviser said the Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said that the CBI has to submit a law to regulate the process of removing three zeros from the Iraqi currency, sending it to the Council of Ministers, and then to the House of Representatives, to decide then whether there is a need to take such a decision is important and complex », stressing that «the central deal with this issue very carefully, because they may cause economic problems in the event of rush or make any move that could disrupt the economic situation in the country».

The Iraqi Ministry of Finance announced in February (February) the past, that the deletion of zeros from the local currency will liberate the Iraqi economy from the constraints and enhance the value of the Iraqi dinar in the International Monetary Fund, while the CBI believes that this process is complex and in need of a thorough study ».Also showed the International Monetary Fund in August (August) past support for the Iraqi economy in the event of his number of economic measures, including the allocation of banks and raise three zeroes from the local currency and to meet debt and compensation is the responsibility of Iraq.The news indicated recently that the Iraqi government plans to make changes to the local currency, including raising three zeros in order to reduce inflation suffered by the Iraqi market, triggering a wide reactions and fears in the domestic financial market, particularly with regard to the savings in Iraqi banks, and other issues related to term payments, salaries and pension entitlements and the stock market and bonds, while some observers have found that playing with zeroes would not be a save for the currency as it is critical to address the mentality of a trader Iraqi monetary unit, and try to bring hope in the hearts of Iraqis. They pointed out that the Iraqi economy will not improve under the budgets of financial deficit and balance of payments is suffering from mismanagement, what will make the Iraqi citizen a target for the pitfalls of monetary illusion that his income improved, and the highest value of the former.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.baghdadiabian.com%2Fnews.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D5373

Finance: Delete the zeros of the local currency enhances the value of the Iraqi dinar in the International Monetary Fund

.. Palms - The Ministry of Finance that the deletion of zeros from the local currency will liberate the Iraqi economy from the constraints and enhance the value of the Iraqi dinar in the International Monetary Fund. .. The chancellor said the Ministry of Finance Zia Alckheon that the survival of the current currency and the current status would not address the question of the economic gap taking place in the Iraqi dinar as it will increase the burden on the local economy.

.. The International Monetary Fund expressed support for the Iraqi economy in the event of having a number of economic measures, including privatization of banks and raise three zeroes from the currency and solvency

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.nakhelnews.com/pages/news.php%3Fnid%3D3660&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&usg=ALkJrhjXbA1KXsxzN8wBckPcpNpu9vD_MQ

i know these are older, but just trying to get a point across, why would the IMF support a lop???

Central Bank: A New Project To Restructure the CurrencyThe advisor said the central bank in favor of the appearance on Wednesday that the bank is seeking to restructure the currency to suit the economic development.

Saleh said "we will resort to the restructuring of the currency to suit the new situation and economic progress, noting that the currency is growing day by increasing Alatnag and economic progress."Saleh added that the value of the Iraqi dinar escalate, and this rise has achieved a major goal in addition to the purchasing power of the dinar rose to $ imports, adding that the central bank plans to maintain the value of the Iraqi dinar and the essence of the monetary policy adopted by the Born stability of the overall level of prices.

Salih noted that "the Iraqi dinar exchange rate and foreign currency represents the external value of the coin, which is very important for the economy of oil-exporting countries and importing of goods of the many, as we believe that monetary policy is part of the targeting of inflation and raise the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar."

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&u=http://www.radiodijla.com/cgi-bin/news/news_item.pl%3Fid%3D2010-09-18%252011:56:32&prev=/language_tools&rurl=translate.google.com

Iraq Planning Currency Redenomination

February 06, 2010

BAGHDAD -- The Iraqi Central Bank is planning to redenominate the national currency in an effort to ease transactions and allow people to carry less paper money, RFE/RL's Radio Free Iraq (RFI) reports.

Mudhhir Muhammad Salih, a member of a Central Bank advisory panel, told RFI that a plan has been made to remove three zeros from the currency and phase out the current banknotes late this year.Salih said by the end of 2010 the new banknotes will be fully introduced while the old banknotes will be gradually removed from circulation. He did not specify when the new notes would be issued.

Both will be legal tender in Iraq until the old notes are completely withdrawn.

Iraqi officials have had a long-running plan to redenominate the Iraqi dinar. In 2006, the Finance Ministry recommended to the Central Bank that it carry out such a plan.

Salih pointed out that banks are having a hard time accepting cash savings and deposits, but by dropping the zeros it will make it easier for both the banks to deal with their customers and for the general public to carry money. He said some 80 percent of Iraq's money supply is cash in circulation.

Salih added that in 1990 the value of banknotes in circulation was about 25 billion Iraqi dinars but is currently some 25 trillion dinars.

Economic analyst Hilal al-Tahhan told RFI that the bank's move is overdue. He said he expects the currency change to go smoothly because of the decision to allow both the old and new banknotes to coexist, leading to less turbulence in the economy.

The current exchange rate is 1,167 Iraqi dinars to the U.S. do

http://www.rferl.org/content/Iraq_Pl...n/1950504.html

Edited by .netnodoubt

Iraqi Central Bank study how to raise the value of the dinar

By: Bian

On: Tuesday 04/19/2011 16:15

Iraqi Central Bank announced that it is currently working on the preparation of a law regulating mechanism for the cancellation of three zeros from the Iraqi currency, and the valuation of the currency in circulation economic, external and internal, but he stressed that the House of Representatives is the owner of the final decision.

The adviser said the Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said that the CBI has to submit a law to regulate the process of removing three zeros from the Iraqi currency, sending it to the Council of Ministers, and then to the House of Representatives, to decide then whether there is a need to take such a decision is important and complex », stressing that «the central deal with this issue very carefully, because they may cause economic problems in the event of rush or make any move that could disrupt the economic situation in the country».

The Iraqi Ministry of Finance announced in February (February) the past, that the deletion of zeros from the local currency will liberate the Iraqi economy from the constraints and enhance the value of the Iraqi dinar in the International Monetary Fund, while the CBI believes that this process is complex and in need of a thorough study ».Also showed the International Monetary Fund in August (August) past support for the Iraqi economy in the event of his number of economic measures, including the allocation of banks and raise three zeroes from the local currency and to meet debt and compensation is the responsibility of Iraq.The news indicated recently that the Iraqi government plans to make changes to the local currency, including raising three zeros in order to reduce inflation suffered by the Iraqi market, triggering a wide reactions and fears in the domestic financial market, particularly with regard to the savings in Iraqi banks, and other issues related to term payments, salaries and pension entitlements and the stock market and bonds, while some observers have found that playing with zeroes would not be a save for the currency as it is critical to address the mentality of a trader Iraqi monetary unit, and try to bring hope in the hearts of Iraqis. They pointed out that the Iraqi economy will not improve under the budgets of financial deficit and balance of payments is suffering from mismanagement, what will make the Iraqi citizen a target for the pitfalls of monetary illusion that his income improved, and the highest value of the former.

http://translate.goo...iew%26id%3D5373

Finance: Delete the zeros of the local currency enhances the value of the Iraqi dinar in the International Monetary Fund

.. Palms - The Ministry of Finance that the deletion of zeros from the local currency will liberate the Iraqi economy from the constraints and enhance the value of the Iraqi dinar in the International Monetary Fund. .. The chancellor said the Ministry of Finance Zia Alckheon that the survival of the current currency and the current status would not address the question of the economic gap taking place in the Iraqi dinar as it will increase the burden on the local economy.

.. The International Monetary Fund expressed support for the Iraqi economy in the event of having a number of economic measures, including privatization of banks and raise three zeroes from the currency and solvency

http://translate.goo...BckPcpNpu9vD_MQ

i know these are older, but just trying to get a point across, why would the IMF support a lop???

Because its a way to remove all the lasting effects from the hyperinflation they experienced, and add value to the dinar....give some purchasing power back, makes cash transactions easier instead of carrying around bags of money, reduces the inflated money supply as well......shows a bit of stability and recovery in the economy compared to before and the whole reasoning for needing such large bills in the first place.....Are there other ways of doing that? Yes of course.....but it seems they only talk about a RD to accomplish this....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No, I disagree, there are many articles from the recent and not so recent past quoting Shabibi himself saying they want the rates and value back to where they once were....no LOP in my opinion...........key words RAISE, ENHANCE........not DEVALUE AND WIPEOUT

Edited by .netnodoubt

No, I disagree, there are many articles from the recent and not so recent past quoting Shabibi himself saying they want the rates and value back to where they once were....no LOP in my opinion...........key words RAISE, ENHANCE........not DEVALUE AND WIPEOUT

When has Shabibi ever stated that?? I would love to see those articles for myself......His advisors have mentioned that, and its been in these lop articles......lopping doesnt devalue and wipeout, it actually does raise and enhance as you say.....if they do lop, the new value will most likely be set very near the USD if not a little more, so thats a raise....and as far as what happens in country, what used to cost lets say 5k dinar, will then only cost 5 new dinar, thats enhancing the power of it......its really not as devastating as everyone wants to believe, or as the gurus love to push into peoples minds.....All I can say is that I hope when this plan is sent to parliment for approval, that its thrown out and they dont follow through with it......

• Upvote 1

Yaaaawwwwwwnnnnnn.........you cant muster up anything can you?? Just keep avoiding the opportunity to explain yourself and further prove without a doubt you dont know a damn thing about whats going on?? Is it really that hard to put a couple thoughts together?? Its not like Im asking you to solve some crazy arse math problem here.....just simply give me an explanation on why Im so wrong about everything as you tell me.....Im sorry if thats really pushing your mental capacity but if you cant do it, then you dont have permission to say anything at all.....period......

You won't see him muster up anything.Just an "IT CAN'T LOP"(meaning RD).He will bash anyone that brings up articles out of Iraq mentioning an RD.And missinform everyone by saying that those that don't have a blind faith and can actually read and comprehend are the ones that don't understand anything.He doesn't have his own opinion on any of this...he just runs around and says bingo and great post to anyone that leans towards thinking that this is a slam dunk of an investment with the only possible outcome being instant riches.The terrible thing is,he is completely incapable of comprehending any articles that are written. Remember about a week ago when Keep asked for proof from a moron that insisted that the lower denoms had been printed and he had proof ,and was then spewing that he couldn't lose any debate because he had so much info saved.When we all asked so where's the proof? He responds by outlining what he was talking about,but ended up just not having the comprehension skills to understand what he had just read and was 110% mistaken on something that wasn't even confusing?What does this have to do with Buckeye you ask? If you will remember,he was the moron's biggest cheerleader and after the guy severely missinformed so many by outlining incorrect info,Buckeye comments...."Bingo! How does it feel to be beaten like a crooked nail Keep"? "I would love to see Keeps face now!".So Buckeye obviously can't comprehend simple information either and only jumps on the bandwaggon of any post that makes him all warm and tingly inside with no insight at all.Just his blind faith and big missinforming mouth.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You won't see him muster up anything.Just an "IT CAN'T LOP"(meaning RD).He will bash anyone that brings up articles out of Iraq mentioning an RD.And missinform everyone by saying that those that don't have a blind faith and can actually read and comprehend are the ones that don't understand anything.He doesn't have his own opinion on any of this...he just runs around and says bingo and great post to anyone that leans towards thinking that this is a slam dunk of an investment with the only possible outcome being instant riches.The terrible thing is,he is completely incapable of comprehending any articles that are written. Remember about a week ago when Keep asked for proof from a moron that insisted that the lower denoms had been printed and he had proof ,and was then spewing that he couldn't lose any debate because he had so much info saved.When we all asked so where's the proof? He responds by outlining what he was talking about,but ended up just not having the comprehension skills to understand what he had just read and was 110% mistaken on something that wasn't even confusing?What does this have to do with Buckeye you ask? If you will remember,he was the moron's biggest cheerleader and after the guy severely missinformed so many by outlining incorrect info,Buckeye comments...."Bingo! How does it feel to be beaten like a crooked nail Keep"? "I would love to see Keeps face now!".So Buckeye obviously can't comprehend simple information either and only jumps on the bandwaggon of any post that makes him all warm and tingly inside with no insight at all.Just his blind faith and big missinforming mouth.

laugh.gif We have ourselves a winner!! DING DING DING!! I didnt think I was the only one who actually saw this! Thanks for chiming in Skeptical.....now I know Im not crazy and just making things up.....hell, all Ive asked from him is to simply explain why he thinks the way he does but I guess even that was too much for him to handle.......laugh.gif

OK I've figured it out KeepM is a plant from the CBI haaa ,but really why would they ever hint to anyone they would RV. It only makes sense to talk in circles.

laugh.gif You figured it out!!! DAMNNNN!!!! Hahaha while I agree they arent going to come out and tell the world they are going to make a huge jump in value, dont think anyone would....although its happened before where countries mention that they are seeking to raise the value or devalue in the very near future....similar to what China did....its just all we are hearing from Iraq is "we are going to RD" and then raise the value and strengthen the dinar.....if they simply planned on a straight up RV then why say anything at all about the currency?? I mean the issues they bring up in these RD articles are valid.....

They cant LOP...............!!!!

They wont LOP..............!!!

Think: Whats the best way to keep all of us guessing ?? #2 A LOP DOES NOTHING FOR IRAQ AND PISSES OFF THE ENTIRE WORLD.

Not that I want to pick a fight but.....who says it will piss off the whole world?? We need to try to remain clear thinkers with regard to what we WANT to have happen and what CAN ACTUALLY happen. It can go anyway and they don't have to worry about the whole world.....no other country does.

Be blessed

Joe

• Upvote 1

Why not listen to FOREX and international trade experts.

So are they more likely to know what could happen or what will happen in their situation?? Ive talked to a handful of forex traders.....they all think this is a good investment, and they all agree that its a possibility they could RD or they could RV....even on the RV side they believe to see an overnight change in value to even 1 dollar is unrealistic....so does that mean they are wrong just because they arent in the 2 dollar overnight club?? Hell even one of the forex traders I know is pretty positive the only outcome is the RD but yet he still bought dinar because he says there will still be profit to be made...but he must be wrong because all forex and international trade experts agree there is only one outcome in this investment and we all know here that it has to RV so Iraq can survive.....My point is, it doesnt matter who you are.....you can find out about and learn alot about this just from looking into it and you dont have to be a professional currency trader to have valid opinions, theories, or posts if you educate yourself on the matter and are able to look at all the angles.....