Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New currency = no lop...right???

So what your saying is that the Iraqis will get screwed out of wealth, but us Americans will get it? That there will be a redenomination in country, but everywhere else it will be worth something different?? If anything it will be the other way around!! Why the heck do you think they are willing to make outsiders rich, but skimp over their own people and country?? Thats really rediculous no offense......That post you keep putting up has been going around for sometime now and I honestly dont believe everything that is said....you dont know who made that up....coulda been a dealer for all we know laugh.gif . The 3.22 rate number one, wasent really internationally accepted.....number two, that was way back in the 80's that it was so high....until inflation started rising and Saddam started printing excessive amounts of dinar (similar to whats going on now with the inflated money supply) The dinar hasent been worth crap since early 90's I believe it was....might be a tad off on date but none the less, the currency wasent devalued overnight.....it was due to years of inflation and excessive money supply....so Im not sure how valid your thoughts on going right back up to 3.22 are.....especially in a drastic move.....yes, the ADVISORS to Shabibi in the RD articles have stated getting the value back to what it was in the 80's but I have yet to see anything about Shabibi himself saying they were going to straight up RV back to that rate.......even if they do straight up RV it will be slow and gradual and will take years to get back to the rates once gained in the 80s....

I will attempt to answer each question and respond to each statement in order.

How is it you feel that Iraqi's will be screwed out of wealth? This statement makes no sense to me. Look at this way. An Iraqi has a 25,000IQD today valued at $21.36 using current rate of 1170IQD/$1.00. After the re-denomination the 25,000IQD will be the same as a 25IQD note valued at $83.00 if the rate is revalued to 1IQD/$3.22. This, in my opinion, will make Iraqi's very happy. Iraq will keep it's work force as their population will not become instant millionaires.

American's and all other foreign investors will get rich as they will not be subject to the re-denomination. This will cost the country of Iraq very little. We speculators outside of Iraq will cash in through our federal reserve/central bank. The federal reserve/central banks will return this IQD to Iraq over a long period of time if it is returned at all. There is no rush to return it. It will become part of each countries foreign currency reserves. Yes, that's right. It becomes an asset which backs up our dollar in much the same way as the dollar is backing the IQD now.

They are more then willing to make other countries investors rich as it will cost them very little immediate cash to do so. They are not skimping, as you say, their citizens. The purchasing power of their IQD will grow exponentially for citizens.

No offense taken. But, so you know, "rediculous" is spelled like this. ridiculous

Your right. I have no idea who made that article up. Could have been a dealer or it could have been an economist that worked on the original plan. I choose to believe the facts reported until someone can unequivocally prove they are false. Good luck with that.

History of IQD according to Wikipedia:

The dinar was introduced into circulation in 1932, by replacing the Indian rupee, which had been the official currency since the British occupation of the country in World War I, at a rate of 1 dinar = 13⅓ rupees. The dinar was pegged at par with the British pound until 1959 when, without changing its value, the peg was switched to the United States dollar at the rate of 1 dinar = 2.8 dollars. By not following the devaluations of the U.S. currency in 1971 and 1973, the dinar rose to a value of US$3.3778, before a 5 percent devaluation reduced the value of the dinar to US$3.2169, a rate which remained until the Gulf War, although in late 1989, the black market rate was reported at five to six times higher (3 dinars for US$1) than the official rate.[2]

After the Gulf War in 1991, due to UN sanctions, the previously used Swiss printing was no longer available. A new, inferior quality notes issue was produced. The previous issue became known as the Swiss dinar and continued to circulate in the Kurdish region of Iraq. Due to sanctions placed on Iraq by the United States and the international community and excessive government printing of the new notes issue, the dinar devalued quickly, and in late 1995, US$1 was valued at 3,000 dinars.

I may be wrong about Shabibi saying he wanted the $3.22 rate. If it was posted in an article I read or if it was mentioned in Washington when Shabibi was there, I don't remember. I will concede that point for the time being. As you know, I don't put much faith in any news articles coming from Iraq as they are the masters of deception. Any and all news coming through news agencies at this time are being released to keep the world guessing until the actual RV happens.

I do believe that Iraqi's are a proud people and they want their currency to be what it was pre Saddam which the $3.22 rate will do. Their people are not looking for a slow gradual return. They want it now. Personally, so do I and you do too. It's ok. You can admit it.

Again, while I think it is important for folks to stay grounded, I also think that reading to much into the articles will get us into trouble. But, to each their own my friend.

• Upvote 1

If you could that would be cool....Im sure they do wanna get back to what they once were...not doubting that, its a matter of how they get there....and to happen overnight would be more then just a stretch...but like I said, the only thing Ive ever read about them wanting to get back to what they were in the 80's or whatever was in the removal of three zeros articles...

LOP people! Listen up!

If you were the CBI and wanted to quell speculation on your currency, wouldn't you print a lot of false articles , that is public announcements by the CBI, that asserted they would drop 3 zeroes from the currency. Wouldn't this false idea be the BEST one to deter people from buying? Of course...no profit. nothing to see here folks. Move on. This seems to me the best explanation they could come up with to scare people off. And remember, technically they aren't lying...just a double meaning to the word "raising" or getting rid of zeros, from the currency - currency rate? Or paper? Or just meaning getting high denoms off the streets. t is ambiguous - that is DEVISED to create a disguise, not too disingenuous. So the RV disguise is working...Loppers and RV "Poppers" are fighting...As an English professor, I see the intrigues and convolutions of language. Add translations...whata mess.

LOP people! Listen up!

If you were the CBI and wanted to quell speculation on your currency, wouldn't you print a lot of false articles , that is public announcements by the CBI, that asserted they would drop 3 zeroes from the currency. Wouldn't this false idea be the BEST one to deter people from buying? Of course...no profit. nothing to see here folks. Move on. This seems to me the best explanation they could come up with to scare people off. And remember, technically they aren't lying...just a double meaning to the word "raising" or getting rid of zeros, from the currency - currency rate? Or paper? Or just meaning getting high denoms off the streets. t is ambiguous - that is DEVISED to create a disguise, not too disingenuous. So the RV disguise is working...Loppers and RV "Poppers" are fighting...As an English professor, I see the intrigues and convolutions of language. Add translations...whata mess.

I have been arguing the same idea as well.

The CBI will *never* outright call out a R/V - it would be un-wise to do so as people would buy into their currency prior to a R/V and sell off immediately after a R/V

However, they could boast, spread articles, even out-right say they have the intent to Re-denominate and it would prevent speculators into buying in.

That is 1 argument for all the LOP articles (Also, don't forget, most of them are opinion-based)

The other argument is the need for a potential boom or stimulus to the private sector.

which would help reduce unemployment & poverty...

I will attempt to answer each question and respond to each statement in order.

How is it you feel that Iraqi's will be screwed out of wealth? This statement makes no sense to me. Look at this way. An Iraqi has a 25,000IQD today valued at $21.36 using current rate of 1170IQD/$1.00. After the re-denomination the 25,000IQD will be the same as a 25IQD note valued at $83.00 if the rate is revalued to 1IQD/$3.22. This, in my opinion, will make Iraqi's very happy. Iraq will keep it's work force as their population will not become instant millionaires.

American's and all other foreign investors will get rich as they will not be subject to the re-denomination. This will cost the country of Iraq very little. We speculators outside of Iraq will cash in through our federal reserve/central bank. The federal reserve/central banks will return this IQD to Iraq over a long period of time if it is returned at all. There is no rush to return it. It will become part of each countries foreign currency reserves. Yes, that's right. It becomes an asset which backs up our dollar in much the same way as the dollar is backing the IQD now.

They are more then willing to make other countries investors rich as it will cost them very little immediate cash to do so. They are not skimping, as you say, their citizens. The purchasing power of their IQD will grow exponentially for citizens.

No offense taken. But, so you know, "rediculous" is spelled like this. ridiculous

Your right. I have no idea who made that article up. Could have been a dealer or it could have been an economist that worked on the original plan. I choose to believe the facts reported until someone can unequivocally prove they are false. Good luck with that.

History of IQD according to Wikipedia:

The dinar was introduced into circulation in 1932, by replacing the Indian rupee, which had been the official currency since the British occupation of the country in World War I, at a rate of 1 dinar = 13⅓ rupees. The dinar was pegged at par with the British pound until 1959 when, without changing its value, the peg was switched to the United States dollar at the rate of 1 dinar = 2.8 dollars. By not following the devaluations of the U.S. currency in 1971 and 1973, the dinar rose to a value of US$3.3778, before a 5 percent devaluation reduced the value of the dinar to US$3.2169, a rate which remained until the Gulf War, although in late 1989, the black market rate was reported at five to six times higher (3 dinars for US$1) than the official rate.[2]

After the Gulf War in 1991, due to UN sanctions, the previously used Swiss printing was no longer available. A new, inferior quality notes issue was produced. The previous issue became known as the Swiss dinar and continued to circulate in the Kurdish region of Iraq. Due to sanctions placed on Iraq by the United States and the international community and excessive government printing of the new notes issue, the dinar devalued quickly, and in late 1995, US$1 was valued at 3,000 dinars.

I may be wrong about Shabibi saying he wanted the $3.22 rate. If it was posted in an article I read or if it was mentioned in Washington when Shabibi was there, I don't remember. I will concede that point for the time being. As you know, I don't put much faith in any news articles coming from Iraq as they are the masters of deception. Any and all news coming through news agencies at this time are being released to keep the world guessing until the actual RV happens.

I do believe that Iraqi's are a proud people and they want their currency to be what it was pre Saddam which the $3.22 rate will do. Their people are not looking for a slow gradual return. They want it now. Personally, so do I and you do too. It's ok. You can admit it.

Again, while I think it is important for folks to stay grounded, I also think that reading to much into the articles will get us into trouble. But, to each their own my friend.

The only reason I said Iraqis get screwed of having wealth returned to them is because like most everyone agrees, a straight up RV will accomplish that, what you were saying is that there would be a RD inside the country, but not outside, so technically what your saying is giving wealth to everyone outside the country (which I guarantee they will prohibit as much as possible) and then the citizens themselves get nothing out of it.....no loss, no gain....just doesnt make sense why they would agree to make everyone else rich except their own people.....

LOP people! Listen up!

First off I dont know why people continue to classify the ones who understand this could go down in two different ways as "loppers" or whatever.....now if I was screaming that its the only possible outcome and it will never RV, then I can understand, but thats a far cry from where I stand.....And of course they arent going to announce to the world that they are going to RV, especially to come close to the USD.....but at the same time, we are not much different then the millions of people buying currency on speculation using forex.....but you dont see hundreds of countries using the same kind of tactic to deter people from buying their currency because they do make money off of it.....if you pay close attention to the raising of the zeros articles (and I dont mean just reading one or two because some go into more detail then others) there is no mistake on what they mean....they mention the whole 1000 pre RD will be equal to 1 dinar post RD....they mention using Turkey as a template for the plan they put together (which if you look it up, Turkey did not just remove bills from circulation or straight up RV) and they mention the whole 27 trillion in circulation being a problem and needing to reduce the money supply......a RV really doesnt fit into what they are explaining at all.....the only reason people hang on to it meaning something other then a RD is because they talk about it raising the value of the dinar...and thats all people focus on instead of reading the rest of the articles....but infact by RD the currency, the value and the purchasing power will rise.....

I'll say it again for the s l o w ones. RD, RI,RV,LOP, no-LOP...we still make money as in normal investments. One day you're the dog, then next the bone. This is a PENNY STCK-like investment. Maybe we'll make just a few points more than we investited. Maybe we will make a bundle...we still make money. You (generic) bought into an investment...NOT A LOTTERY ticket! P L E A S E keep that in mind.

I'll say it again for the s l o w ones. RD, RI,RV,LOP, no-LOP...we still make money as in normal investments. One day you're the dog, then next the bone. This is a PENNY STCK-like investment. Maybe we'll make just a few points more than we investited. Maybe we will make a bundle...we still make money. You (generic) bought into an investment...NOT A LOTTERY ticket! P L E A S E keep that in mind.

In actuality, we lose money on a R/D.

A very small amount based upon the spread.

Or a little bit more based upon who we bought in against vs. what we sell against.

(Mark-up fees for buy/sell from vendors such as DT)

ok here goes. they printed 14 denoms and only had 9 released hmmm... that leaves 5 that were printed concurrent to the others which gives them them same value per dollar/dinar as the rest. now lets think about this......the $10 and the $.01 piece were printed the same way, the U.S. just said that they are loping 3 zeros, you go to the bank to deposit both and the receipt tells you that you deposited $.02 in account

just my 2 cents lol

In actuality, we lose money on a R/D.

A very small amount based upon the spread.

Or a little bit more based upon who we bought in against vs. what we sell against.

(Mark-up fees for buy/sell from vendors such as DT)

But of course it all depends on what they would set the new rate at if they happened to pass this plan in parliment....

But of course it all depends on what they would set the new rate at if they happened to pass this plan in parliment....

Iraq has no say on what the rate is, I thought you would know that by now.

Unless you can post a good reason that Scooter's work on the Trifecta is rubbish, I believe most people would listen to what his experience and long hours of research has provided for people to see. No there is no LOP in there so gather up your info and debunk it. I have yet to see anyone try.

Where did you here Iraqi's were sitting around a table puffing on cigars and discussing what rate they want? They already posted in an article that they want it at 3.22. But it is not their decision. How can you understand policy if you don't know who is pulling the strings?

Not bashing, just like to see the proof. I like to read.

Go Keep...

Edited by Candinar

Iraq has no say on what the rate is, I thought you would know that by now.

Unless you can post a good reason that Scooter's work on the Trifecta is rubbish, I believe most people would listen to what his experience and long hours of research has provided for people to see. No there is no LOP in there so gather up your info and debunk it. I have yet to see anyone try.

Where did you here Iraqi's were sitting around a table puffing on cigars and discussing what rate they want? They already posted in an article that they want it at 3.22. But it is not their decision. How can you understand policy if you don't know who is pulling the strings?

Not bashing, just like to see the proof. I like to read.

Go Keep...

Iraq is very much in control of the rate....no one sets that but Shabs himself.....he has control of the exchange rate through monetary policies set through the CBI......Not saying scooters work on the Trifecta is rubbish lol....its far from that.....he doesnt speak of the lop because he thinks its unlikely.....but no one can be for sure whats going to happen no matter how deep you dig...there is no absolute answer in this.....There is no debunking oil deals being set in place, or numbers pulled from budget projections and allocations.....they are trying to find the REER (real equilibrium exchange rate) On one side he is presenting possible rates they are implementing to see how things could work out, but on the other hand, there is no absolute answer on the method in which they choose to get there....which there is more then one way to raise the value of the dinar and thats what we are here to find out...contrary to what the gurus pump there is a way to raise the value of the dinar by gradually appreciating the dinar, or by RD and setting the new rate at or above the dollar.....I know what the policies are and who is in charge.....the IMF will help guide them along the way (they in a sense have the keys to the car) but ultimately the IMF cannot RV a countries currency.....so they are the ones that will be handing over the keys to this car to Iraq when things are in place and ready to start such a feat.....But Shabs is the driver....the one that can start this process......All the articles I have read, that have stated they want the value back to the 3 dollar range, also mention deleting the zeros to get to this point....which in all reality is a RD, not a straight up RV, or just removing the larger bills from circulation.....

Iraq is very much in control of the rate....no one sets that but Shabs himself.....he has control of the exchange rate through monetary policies set through the CBI......Not saying scooters work on the Trifecta is rubbish lol....its far from that.....he doesnt speak of the lop because he thinks its unlikely.....but no one can be for sure whats going to happen no matter how deep you dig...there is no absolute answer in this.....There is no debunking oil deals being set in place, or numbers pulled from budget projections and allocations.....they are trying to find the REER (real equilibrium exchange rate) On one side he is presenting possible rates they are implementing to see how things could work out, but on the other hand, there is no absolute answer on the method in which they choose to get there....which there is more then one way to raise the value of the dinar and thats what we are here to find out...contrary to what the gurus pump there is a way to raise the value of the dinar by gradually appreciating the dinar, or by RD and setting the new rate at or above the dollar.....I know what the policies are and who is in charge.....the IMF will help guide them along the way (they in a sense have the keys to the car) but ultimately the IMF cannot RV a countries currency.....so they are the ones that will be handing over the keys to this car to Iraq when things are in place and ready to start such a feat.....But Shabs is the driver....the one that can start this process......All the articles I have read, that have stated they want the value back to the 3 dollar range, also mention deleting the zeros to get to this point....which in all reality is a RD, not a straight up RV, or just removing the larger bills from circulation.....

Somewhat well said, but the IMF controls the rate period. Shabs and these yahoos can't even sit a government let alone decide where to come out on a world currency rate. They want 3.22 and if it was up to them it would be 12. I do agree it will come out low and slowly rise after the large denoms are in. Again..if they LOP they die.. Always follow the money.(and I don't mean your little 2 mill.)

Edited by Candinar

Somewhat well said, but the IMF controls the rate period. Shabs and these yahoos can't even sit a government let alone decide where to come out on a world currency rate. They want 3.22 and if it was up to them it would be 12. I do agree it will come out low and slowly rise after the large denoms are in. Again..if they LOP they die.. Always follow the money.(and I don't mean your little 2 mill.)

No the IMF does not control countries exchange rates.....they assist in setting up and guiding monetary policies, used like a reference for help almost....but if you read into the actual authorities of the CBI or any central bank for that matter, they are the ones that are in control of the exchange rate....no one else....that is fact.....you can verify it yourself with a little digging.....Shabs has nothing to do with choosing and seating a govt....his main goal is to control inflation and to keep a stable exchange rate and thats it....he isent worried or obsessed about having the highest valued currency in the world....please explain to me how if they lop they die.....I hear that kind of talk all the time but it makes no sense seeing as how that is a neutral change....no one wins or loses really....it doesnt hurt the economy, it doesnt look bad (it shows stability after periods of hyperinflation) and it doesnt deter foriegn invesment.....the problem with foriegn investment is how hard it is to do business with Iraq....and the corruption levels also play a part....

A key factor in the renewed stability is improved security. Compared with three or four years ago, civilian casualties are down 90 per cent. But the threat continues and last year 20 central bank staff and 26 TBI employees were killed in separate attacks.

The financial system also remains underdeveloped – only about 15 per cent of Iraqis have bank accounts and staff at big international companies are still paid in cash. Access to capital markets for funding major projects is still negligible and there is no significant mortgage lending to help finance the two million homes Iraq needs to to plug a housing gap.

Iraq is also still rife with bribery and bureaucracy. It ranks 153rd out of 183 countries in the world for ease of doing business and is near the bottom in the rankings for corruption.

Chris Frost, a consultant at PwC, says: "For foreign companies, there are still enormous challenges but the Iraqis are tackling them. They need regulation, legislation and a rule of law that works. Dealing with the bureaucracy of government requires enormous patience but I'm hearing that if you are patient the system works and you can get things done quicker than you'd think."

But if companies smaller than BP and the big banks want to tap into Iraq, they cannot afford to wait until everything is sorted out. There are plenty of German, Scandinavian and French businesses there putting down roots already.

An executive from a large UK-based multinational warned the conference: "Many of your international competitors are in Iraq doing business and Britain is in danger of being left behind if it isn't in Iraq."

CBI has control, not the GOI

Shabs controls the CBI, therefore it is upon Shabs for the most part this goes down.

Yep yep....the only role the GOI plays, is having the power on whether to approve issuing a new currency or not based on monetary policies that might be new and that would require a new currency

Yep yep....the only role the GOI plays, is having the power on whether to approve issuing a new currency or not based on monetary policies that might be new and that would require a new currency

Research who owns the Central Banks in every country in the world except a few. Then research more. USA does not own the Federal Reserve...Iraq doesn't own the CBI.

No the IMF does not control countries exchange rates.....they assist in setting up and guiding monetary policies, used like a reference for help almost....but if you read into the actual authorities of the CBI or any central bank for that matter, they are the ones that are in control of the exchange rate....no one else....that is fact.....you can verify it yourself with a little digging.....Shabs has nothing to do with choosing and seating a govt....his main goal is to control inflation and to keep a stable exchange rate and thats it....he isent worried or obsessed about having the highest valued currency in the world....please explain to me how if they lop they die.....I hear that kind of talk all the time but it makes no sense seeing as how that is a neutral change....no one wins or loses really....it doesnt hurt the economy, it doesnt look bad (it shows stability after periods of hyperinflation) and it doesnt deter foriegn invesment.....the problem with foriegn investment is how hard it is to do business with Iraq....and the corruption levels also play a part....

A key factor in the renewed stability is improved security. Compared with three or four years ago, civilian casualties are down 90 per cent. But the threat continues and last year 20 central bank staff and 26 TBI employees were killed in separate attacks.

The financial system also remains underdeveloped – only about 15 per cent of Iraqis have bank accounts and staff at big international companies are still paid in cash. Access to capital markets for funding major projects is still negligible and there is no significant mortgage lending to help finance the two million homes Iraq needs to to plug a housing gap.

Iraq is also still rife with bribery and bureaucracy. It ranks 153rd out of 183 countries in the world for ease of doing business and is near the bottom in the rankings for corruption.

Chris Frost, a consultant at PwC, says: "For foreign companies, there are still enormous challenges but the Iraqis are tackling them. They need regulation, legislation and a rule of law that works. Dealing with the bureaucracy of government requires enormous patience but I'm hearing that if you are patient the system works and you can get things done quicker than you'd think."

But if companies smaller than BP and the big banks want to tap into Iraq, they cannot afford to wait until everything is sorted out. There are plenty of German, Scandinavian and French businesses there putting down roots already.

An executive from a large UK-based multinational warned the conference: "Many of your international competitors are in Iraq doing business and Britain is in danger of being left behind if it isn't in Iraq."

Listen, here's another sample of info....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsVFyZoNd5U&feature=feedu

Small article on the IMF :

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/johann-hari/johann-hari-its-not-just-dominique-strausskahn-the-imf-itself-should-be-on-trial-2292270.html

Edited by Candinar

Research who owns the Central Banks in every country in the world except a few. Then research more. USA does not own the Federal Reserve...Iraq doesn't own the CBI.

Listen, here's another sample of info....

http://www.youtube.c...U&feature=feedu

Small article on the IMF :

http://www.independe...al-2292270.html

I know who owns the central banks and the fed reserve......but if your going to sit here and tell me that you believe the rothschilds make up and set everyones exchange rate to what they want it, regardless of the countries economies status, and monetary policies that are in place, I cant do anything but laugh at you.....I know people like to believe into these conspiracy theories and just make everything fit into one to satisfy what they want to hear, but then to anyone to doesnt believe everything they hear without anything to back it up, the conspiracy theorists love to deem those as "uneducated" and "narrow minded" laugh.gif Give me a break.....Do you also believe Elvis is still alive? And that 9/11 was set up by our own govt??

I know who owns the central banks and the fed reserve......but if your going to sit here and tell me that you believe the rothschilds make up and set everyones exchange rate to what they want it, regardless of the countries economies status, and monetary policies that are in place, I cant do anything but laugh at you.....I know people like to believe into these conspiracy theories and just make everything fit into one to satisfy what they want to hear, but then to anyone to doesnt believe everything they hear without anything to back it up, the conspiracy theorists love to deem those as "uneducated" and "narrow minded" laugh.gif Give me a break.....Do you also believe Elvis is still alive? And that 9/11 was set up by our own govt??

First of all any sheep that don't understand something ALWAYS come out with "conspiracy theorists" as a defense. Seen it for over 20 years, and expect it. Shows your research abilities for sure. Ok so the Iraqis are sitting around coming up with a number for a rate? Show me proof. You won't and can't. That would be insane.

You don't want to bring up 9/11 as I would make you look like a chump, but you keep believing what your Government tells you like a good little sheeple.

Rothschilds is only a part owner, sheeple always make that mistake, and no they are too busy with other things, they have people who run their other fronts....CFR, IMF, ect..

As for Elvis, that statement just proved not only that you are still a "sheeple" but about 10 years behind the current sheep. Has you Government killed American citizens in order to get into a war? Yes...and if you need proof your even farther behind. So laugh out loud all you want, nobody will hear it.

How can anybody actually think that individual countries set their own currency rates on the world market? That is sad. Maybe your confused because Saddam did it, it wasn't a world tradable currency then. But then you must go with your words and it WILL RV/RD at 3.22 as that is what they have said in writing for the amount they would like.

Remember Keep....the term Sheeple is NOT an insult, it is a condition.

First of all any sheep that don't understand something ALWAYS come out with "conspiracy theorists" as a defense. Seen it for over 20 years, and expect it. Shows your research abilities for sure. Ok so the Iraqis are sitting around coming up with a number for a rate? Show me proof. You won't and can't. That would be insane.

You don't want to bring up 9/11 as I would make you look like a chump, but you keep believing what your Government tells you like a good little sheeple.

Rothschilds is only a part owner, sheeple always make that mistake, and no they are too busy with other things, they have people who run their other fronts....CFR, IMF, ect..

As for Elvis, that statement just proved not only that you are still a "sheeple" but about 10 years behind the current sheep. Has you Government killed American citizens in order to get into a war? Yes...and if you need proof your even farther behind. So laugh out loud all you want, nobody will hear it.

How can anybody actually think that individual countries set their own currency rates on the world market? That is sad. Maybe your confused because Saddam did it, it wasn't a world tradable currency then. But then you must go with your words and it WILL RV/RD at 3.22 as that is what they have said in writing for the amount they would like.

laugh.giflaugh.gif Maybe you havent understood what alot of scooters posts have shown!! Some of the posts he has shared shows exactly that.....the MOF playing around with rates to figure out what could work and how.....its what they have been doing the past 7 years!!! Where do you think the whole planned rate of 1.17 or 1.13 (whatever it was) for FEASIBLE STUDIES came from?? Thats not the only rate they have used though.....did you catch the one using the Bahraini Dinar? Thats been in scooters posts too.....maybe you should go back and read them some more..... laugh.gif Sheesh.....you might do alot of reading but you have to read to comprehend as well....

Please please inform me about all the knowledge you have on conspiracy theories because I wanna know it all!! I wanna know how misinformed I am about everything.....be my teacher?? I do hope you say yes!!

Now this is indeed an interesting email if it came from XE...they are basically saying that even if it LOPed in country it wouldnt affect the value out of country...but that you would have to travel in country to cash out...at which point as soon as you entered Iraq, the LOP would then affect your dinar as well...unless of course it was tradeable when it LOPs. This leads me to a prediction(because I am a pessimist of sorts) I think that Iraq will LOP, give a ___(fill in the blank with a number) day time frame to cash in dinar, then after that timeframe the currency will enter the world market for trading.

On the other hand, running the numbers in this situation actually works...you have presumably 27 trillion in circulation(please dont bring the rumor they have been removing bills from circulation, it is only a rumor) I have heard that there is approximately 3 trillion of that in the US...this seems like a number with a fair degree of accuracy...I know as speculators combined we probably hold 1 trillion, give or take 10 or 20 million(extrapolated from those Ali court documents in Arkansas) so 2 trillion being held by the government or larger investors isnt out of the question. We can probably pretty reasonably assume the rest of the world has another 3 trillion or so. If this is the case theres a total of 6 trillion they would have to redeem at some point in time. Now Estimates put Iraq's oil reserves at roughly 20 trillion...but pumping 2.3 million barrels a day(current production) it will take 200+ years to pump it all...and our dinar would account for a third of their total oil wealth...or 60 years worth, redeemed at a 1:1 ratio. Now if we assume fractional banking(ignoring for the moment the fact fractional banking is technically against islamic law) that would require just 600 billion to back...still a lot of money, but far from impossible, especially if the various countries set up a plan to redeem them over time for money(or redeem them immediatley for a credit voucher of a sort). It would be complicated, but technically it could be done if they chose to do it.

ok that is good enough for me lets getter done :lol:

• Upvote 1

Keepmwlknfny here is you biggest problem here you need to go back and read because what your saying you got out of Scooter's stuff is you own warped veiw. You are mister know it all and always want to argue with people...First stop leaning on scooter the man is brilliant you how ever read it take it in and twist in your own way to argue with people about it. Second do your own research read the old IMF documents I know its alot but do your own foot work. as for arguing with people why dont you tell teh IMF they are wrong,,,,,,heres my proof below that they DO have control of any rate and action take in IRAQ....

Page 14

24. Staff supports the CBI’s policy of managing the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar

to keep inflation low. A stable exchange rate continues to provide a solid anchor for the

public’s expectations in an otherwise highly uncertain environment. Over time, rising oil

revenues could put upward pressure on the real exchange rate, which would warrant allowing

greater exchange rate flexibility. Staff also welcomes the authorities’ continued commitment

to safeguard the independence of the CBI, which is critical for maintaining confidence in the

Iraqi dinar.

Page 61

18. The IMF and the World Bank are working together on macroeconomic and fiscal

sustainability, revenue management, the reform of domestic subsidies, financial sector

reform (comprising state bank restructuring, strengthening payment system and banking

supervision and regulation), public debt management, and statistical capacity building. The

Bank and the Fund closely coordinate their capacity building activities in macroeconomic

management, public sector governance, private sector development, and social safety nets.

The Bank’s design of the IHSES benefited from comments provided by the Fund.

I. Areas in Which the Fund Leads and its Analysis Serves as Input into the World

Bank–Supported Programs

19. The IMF leads the dialogue on core macroeconomic policies and has taken the lead

on debt sustainability analysis, monetary policy, and the management of aggregate

expenditures. The Bank is working with the IMF to ensure consistency of the overall

macroeconomic and fiscal framework. With the support of the IMF and the World Bank,

progress in strengthening budget management and banking sector reform is underway. With

support from the IMF, the Government also executed a debt restructuring program with all

Paris Club creditors.

20. The IMF leads the dialogue on monetary and credit policies, exchange rate

management, tax policy and administration, and balance of payments issues.

Iraq Country Director: Mr. Hedi Larbi, contact number 5367-224.

Like I said fight with people all you want but the IMF has all the power and if they say NO its like you momma slapping your hand away from the candy it means NO!!

In your own words maybe you should go back and read them some more..... Posted Image Sheesh.....you might do alot of reading but you have to read to comprehend as well....

Because scooter has clearly stated that those figures are just a few examples of what they have looked into and played around with numbers to gauge an area that MAY be suitable......that doesnt mean the IMF could agree to ALLOW Iraq to come out low like Saudi Arabia rate is now nor does it say anywhere they wont allow it them to come out at a Kuwait rate..........and you want to know why BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS even scooter says that many many many times thats not a predicted rate its just showing examples of what they have tested and played around with

As for jumping on Candinar about what you calling conspiracy theory what can you tell me about the Rothchild's or how about the Bilderberg before you bash the man why do 140 of the most powerful and richest men in the world get together with 2 from every country of the world come together to have secret meetings once a year??? Is it i high stakes poker game they dont want anyone to know about?? You need to stop being a know it all and open your eyes and realize how small minded and close minded you really are because its a huge world out there and there are thing done and people that order things done that would shock and sicken 99% of people and almost always GREED is the key factor......So infom US all here since you seemed capable of know it all and jumping on every one why does 1 Percent Control 42 Percent of Financial Wealth in the U.S.????? please inform us all on this....

Since March 9, 1933, the United States has remained in a continuous state of declared National Emergency. Since that time, the American people have lost their rights to government, and these rights have not been restored. The American government now claims the power of right, and rules the people by Statute – not the Constitution – in all cases. Under emergency powers, government can do whatever it deems ‘necessary’. The courts change from protectors of the people’s unalienable Rights to enforcers of the government’s statutes.During times of war or national ‘emergency’ Americans have no rights; instead, the United States government becomes custodian of our rights. Therefore were are under Law still considered enemy of the state.......yea its called conspiracy but anyone that has a broder perspective can clearly look it up and see they never ended the declared National Emergency since 1933

Keepmwlknfny here is you biggest problem here you need to go back and read because what your saying you got out of Scooter's stuff is you own warped veiw. You are mister know it all and always want to argue with people...First stop leaning on scooter the man is brilliant you how ever read it take it in and twist in your own way to argue with people about it. Second do your own research read the old IMF documents I know its alot but do your own foot work. as for arguing with people why dont you tell teh IMF they are wrong,,,,,,heres my proof below that they DO have control of any rate and action take in IRAQ....

Page 14

24. Staff supports the CBI’s policy of managing the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar

to keep inflation low. A stable exchange rate continues to provide a solid anchor for the

public’s expectations in an otherwise highly uncertain environment. Over time, rising oil

revenues could put upward pressure on the real exchange rate, which would warrant allowing

greater exchange rate flexibility. Staff also welcomes the authorities’ continued commitment

to safeguard the independence of the CBI, which is critical for maintaining confidence in the

Iraqi dinar.

Page 61

sustainability, revenue management, the reform of domestic subsidies, financial sector

reform (comprising state bank restructuring, strengthening payment system and banking

supervision and regulation), public debt management, and statistical capacity building. The

Bank and the Fund closely coordinate their capacity building activities in macroeconomic

management, public sector governance, private sector development, and social safety nets.

I. Areas in Which the Fund Leads and its Analysis Serves as Input into the World

Bank–Supported Programs

19. The IMF leads the dialogue on core macroeconomic policies and has taken the lead

on debt sustainability analysis, monetary policy, and the management of aggregate

expenditures. The Bank is working with the IMF to ensure consistency of the overall

macroeconomic and fiscal framework. With the support of the IMF and the World Bank,

progress in strengthening budget management and banking sector reform is underway. With

support from the IMF, the Government also executed a debt restructuring program with all

Paris Club creditors.

Like I said fight with people all you want but the IMF has all the power and if they say NO its like you momma slapping your hand away from the candy it means NO!!

In your own words maybe you should go back and read them some more..... Posted Image Sheesh.....you might do alot of reading but you have to read to comprehend as well....

Because scooter has clearly stated that those figures are just a few examples of what they have looked into and played around with numbers to gauge an area that MAY be suitable......that doesnt mean the IMF could agree to ALLOW Iraq to come out low like Saudi Arabia rate is now nor does it say anywhere they wont allow it them to come out at a Kuwait rate..........and you want to know why BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS even scooter says that many many many times thats not a predicted rate its just showing examples of what they have tested and played around with

As for jumping on Candinar about what you calling conspiracy theory what can you tell me about the Rothchild's or how about the Bilderberg before you bash the man why do 140 of the most powerful and richest men in the world get together with 2 from every country of the world come together to have secret meetings once a year??? Is it i high stakes poker game they dont want anyone to know about?? You need to stop being a know it all and open your eyes and realize how small minded and close minded you really are because its a huge world out there and there are thing done and people that order things done that would shock and sicken 99% of people and almost always GREED is the key factor......So infom US all here since you seemed capable of know it all and jumping on every one why does 1 Percent Control 42 Percent of Financial Wealth in the U.S.????? please inform us all on this....

Since March 9, 1933, the United States has remained in a continuous state of declared National Emergency. Since that time, the American people have lost their rights to government, and these rights have not been restored. The American government now claims the power of right, and rules the people by Statute – not the Constitution – in all cases. Under emergency powers, government can do whatever it deems ‘necessary’. The courts change from protectors of the people’s unalienable Rights to enforcers of the government’s statutes.During times of war or national ‘emergency’ Americans have no rights; instead, the United States government becomes custodian of our rights. Therefore were are under Law still considered enemy of the state.......yea its called conspiracy but anyone that has a broder perspective can clearly look it up and see they never ended the declared National Emergency since 1933

Damn, well said. Great to see your knowledge of the reality we live in. I try not to bash the sheep but getting through the Fluoride is tough, that stuff does work.

Keep on waking people up, as I always tell people it is something you have to do once your awake. Peace.

laugh.giflaugh.gif Maybe you havent understood what alot of scooters posts have shown!! Some of the posts he has shared shows exactly that.....the MOF playing around with rates to figure out what could work and how.....its what they have been doing the past 7 years!!! Where do you think the whole planned rate of 1.17 or 1.13 (whatever it was) for FEASIBLE STUDIES came from?? Thats not the only rate they have used though.....did you catch the one using the Bahraini Dinar? Thats been in scooters posts too.....maybe you should go back and read them some more..... laugh.gif Sheesh.....you might do alot of reading but you have to read to comprehend as well....

Please please inform me about all the knowledge you have on conspiracy theories because I wanna know it all!! I wanna know how misinformed I am about everything.....be my teacher?? I do hope you say yes!!

Sorry, we don't follow "conspiracy Theories" as you call them, and have no idea what you are referring to. We deal in Facts and truth, so if you have questions, lay them out.

I think you meant MOP Ministry of Planning.

It does mention the rate $1.134. But this rate is the rate used for studies. Check it out.

3. Estimate the amended exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar to be used in technical and economical feasibility studies and for (1.134) dollar per dinar.

Personally, I was more interested in the justification for using an adjusted exchange rate which was the first paragraph of 2. Check this out.

2. Justification for exchange-rate adjustment: there are a number of important and powerful arguments which support the view that the official exchange rate reduces the real value of foreign currency for purposes of calculating the economic national profitability for investment projects and hence for purposes of investment planning. It is demonstrated in this context to call for assessing the dinar for less than (3.208) dollar (official exchange rate) when assessing project outputs and inputs of traded goods of exports, substitute imports and imports... etc.

• Upvote 1

Page 14

Iraqi dinar.

Page 61

Bank–Supported Programs

Paris Club creditors.

What I said was that when it comes down to it, the IMF cannot RV a countries currency......And the paragraphs you posted prove just that....the IMF has a hand in helping a country with using their monetary policies to control the exchange rate....but they do not DIRECTLY control it......if you noticed they used the term DIALOGUE....which means they have a hand in talking about, setting up proper monetary policies...but they do not RV currencies.....as I also stated if you read, the IMF has the keys so to speak but Shabs is in the driver seat.....The IMF helps pave the road but they do not directly control it....he is the one that will adjust exchange rates accordingly......

And as far as scooter is concerned I know exactly what his posts contained....we talked about it for hours tough guy.....and exactly what I said to Candinar is exactly what your trying to tell me his posts were about laugh.giflaugh.gif Did you confuse yourself buddy?? Was it really that hard to follow?? I hope it wasent....but if it was let me know and Ill try to dumb it down for you.....Why dont you read up on the authorities the CBI has (which includes being in control of the exchange rate) and then get back with me k?? Later bro laugh.gif

I think you meant MOP Ministry of Planning.

It does mention the rate $1.134. But this rate is the rate used for studies. Check it out.

3. Estimate the amended exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar to be used in technical and economical feasibility studies and for (1.134) dollar per dinar.

Personally, I was more interested in the justification for using an adjusted exchange rate which was the first paragraph of 2. Check this out.

2. Justification for exchange-rate adjustment: there are a number of important and powerful arguments which support the view that the official exchange rate reduces the real value of foreign currency for purposes of calculating the economic national profitability for investment projects and hence for purposes of investment planning. It is demonstrated in this context to call for assessing the dinar for less than (3.208) dollar (official exchange rate) when assessing project outputs and inputs of traded goods of exports, substitute imports and imports... etc.

MOP yes my bad laugh.gif and thats exactly what I was trying to explain to you....is that Iraq has been throwing rates around for sometime now to find the Real Equilibrium Exchange Rate.....something you told me they have no control over and that they dont do those kinds of things but as you are helping me prove and you are now understand is that they do those exact things.....Implement rates in studies to see how they would work out for the conditions in the economy.....which again is also what scoots has pointed out in certain posts of his....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1