Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Blaino Rant of the day

anonmouse013

[blaino] Hey Citizens! Well, much of our intel has pointed to Tuesday – Wednesday… I guess Tuesday is now out of the way! Which leaves … So, we continue to wait… a lil while longer. Several Agencies have moved Key personnell to interesting new places as a precursor… over the holiday weekend… Very Spendy, so it follows that it’s not without cause. THINK! Remember the last message…

[blaino] I was a lil cryptic for a reason… it would have been easy to just lay it out… but I didn’t… THINK! Why might I take that course? I said WAY too much as it was… then, like children playing a game… everyone HAD to spill their interpretation all over the PLACE! If you get it… just HUSH!

[blaino] If you don’t get it… re-read… and think! It will come to you… many watch here… from many places. Think.

[blaino] OK, think about this…

[blaino] ANY Bank… 200 people come in… cash in say… 2 million IQD each, average… in a day. They get electronic money, maybe some small amount of cash…

[blaino] Now…WHAT is sitting in the BANK? Hint, it AIN”T electronic… Did you stop and consider? Can you say “Security?”… “I knew that you could>”

[blaino] SO… we… that would be “us” (US) are sending people around… Bankers have wives, husbands, children…

[blaino] :05 AM [911sc] the only thing we need is time, everything is in place and it will happen when it happens. no need to harumph all over the place, it’s done

[blaino] Well put

[blaino] Several initialed groups… takes a lil more time…

[blaino] When I felt “ALL POWERFUL”… I went outside and tried to stop the wind… When I felt prosperous… I remembered one hungry kid, when I was certain I knew all things… I realized I needed to grow…

[blaino] So, before I close… Do you believe: We STILL need ministers, A Hydrocarbon law, to “announce” the GOI, to vote (there) on … anything? REALLY? Or is Iraq the convienient excuse that they MUST use for problems elsewhere… with the basket of countries about to RV? Think about it… if the problem was really with …______insert name of any OTHER country here_____ and “they” told us that was the delay… what would happen? Would not the world rise up and demand the IQD immediatly? You know they would and in that moment all would be lost… so, we wait… we “believe” the stories they tell us… and the world turns… again.

[randeem] Blaino – its ok…really

[blaino] randeem It will happen… some very credible intel was that it was set to go in the future a ways… but world economics say “NOW”… so there is a rush to get all these central Banks to “talk” to each other (electronically) past immense security and firewalls of every type and design… everyone is concerned about the illegal entry by the waiting bad guys into their systems…

[blaino] That’s about all I can say for now… think on it and truth will make itself known to you

[blaino] Think of those worldwide in need… focus on their goals and aspirations… If you will help enough other people to acheive their dreams… you will find that yours are conquered as well… however… if you focus totally on your own situation… it might overwhelm and consume you in many ways… do not “need” this too much, make that a decision, a choice… a plan

[couchelder] Blaino a while back iraq made a request that we[us] hold off for six months before we cash in tell me is this the hold-up

[blaino] couchelder That was to our Govt, not us

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

are you kidding me?

He thinks the reason to keep everything in code or HUSH HUSH as he says is because the banks where people exchange their dinar will be sitting on lots of dinar and make them more of a target for a bank robbery?

Really????

That's weak...

[blaino] randeem It will happen… some very credible intel was that it was set to go in the future a ways… but world economics say “NOW”…

Thank you mouse for the post. :)

The above quote is where i draw the line personally. This is a repeated fabrication,

and does anyone truly think for a moment, that Iraq is able to handle the claim

that they are able to "solve the worlds economic" problems?

This is beyond logic for anyone to think that a countries decision

to revalue their currency is supposed to also wipe out all the

criminal financial dealings of the past 20 years, including 100 +

trillion$ worth of unfunded debt/liabilities and growing due to our

inability to manage our own affairs.

This can in no way be placed upon a country such as Iraq. They have higher

imports than exports, they need to import natural gas from Iran to assist

in their electrical generation needs...that is just for starters, and they are supposed

to be the global solution?

I wish for the best certainly, but in my line of work, we call this kind of

statement "hype", and disregard it immediately, no matter how good it sounds,

it is not based upon financial realities, let alone from a global perspective.

This is how statements from someone like "blaino" become viewed as fact,

when it is nothing more than hype and more fabrication.

Have a nice day mouse :)

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 2

[blaino] Hey Citizens! Well, much of our intel has pointed to Tuesday – Wednesday… I guess Tuesday is now out of the way! Which leaves … So, we continue to wait… a lil while longer. Several Agencies have moved Key personnell to interesting new places as a precursor… over the holiday weekend… Very Spendy, so it follows that it’s not without cause. THINK! Remember the last message…

[blaino] I was a lil cryptic for a reason… it would have been easy to just lay it out… but I didn’t… THINK! Why might I take that course? I said WAY too much as it was… then, like children playing a game… everyone HAD to spill their interpretation all over the PLACE! If you get it… just HUSH!

[blaino] If you don’t get it… re-read… and think! It will come to you… many watch here… from many places. Think.

[blaino] OK, think about this…

[blaino] ANY Bank… 200 people come in… cash in say… 2 million IQD each, average… in a day. They get electronic money, maybe some small amount of cash…

[blaino] Now…WHAT is sitting in the BANK? Hint, it AIN”T electronic… Did you stop and consider? Can you say “Security?”… “I knew that you could>”

[blaino] SO… we… that would be “us” (US) are sending people around… Bankers have wives, husbands, children…

[blaino] :05 AM [911sc] the only thing we need is time, everything is in place and it will happen when it happens. no need to harumph all over the place, it’s done

[blaino] Well put

[blaino] Several initialed groups… takes a lil more time…

[blaino] When I felt “ALL POWERFUL”… I went outside and tried to stop the wind… When I felt prosperous… I remembered one hungry kid, when I was certain I knew all things… I realized I needed to grow…

[blaino] So, before I close… Do you believe: We STILL need ministers, A Hydrocarbon law, to “announce” the GOI, to vote (there) on … anything? REALLY? Or is Iraq the convienient excuse that they MUST use for problems elsewhere… with the basket of countries about to RV? Think about it… if the problem was really with …______insert name of any OTHER country here_____ and “they” told us that was the delay… what would happen? Would not the world rise up and demand the IQD immediatly? You know they would and in that moment all would be lost… so, we wait… we “believe” the stories they tell us… and the world turns… again.

[randeem] Blaino – its ok…really

[blaino] randeem It will happen… some very credible intel was that it was set to go in the future a ways… but world economics say “NOW”… so there is a rush to get all these central Banks to “talk” to each other (electronically) past immense security and firewalls of every type and design… everyone is concerned about the illegal entry by the waiting bad guys into their systems…

[blaino] That’s about all I can say for now… think on it and truth will make itself known to you

[blaino] Think of those worldwide in need… focus on their goals and aspirations… If you will help enough other people to acheive their dreams… you will find that yours are conquered as well… however… if you focus totally on your own situation… it might overwhelm and consume you in many ways… do not “need” this too much, make that a decision, a choice… a plan

[couchelder] Blaino a while back iraq made a request that we[us] hold off for six months before we cash in tell me is this the hold-up

[blaino] couchelder That was to our Govt, not us

It's simple.....Horse ****!dry.gif

• Upvote 1

I was a lil cryptic for a reason… it would have been easy to just lay it out… but I didn’t… THINK! Why might I take that course?

End Quote

He basically speaks to himself..........

Would not the world rise up and demand the IQD immediatly?

End Quote

The World? Hmm...No.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1