Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Poppy Poop

RRSport

Extracted from the site where most posters seem to be David Karesh II

Planet Waco

[poppy2] glory glory glory 6 to 7 hours and counting all i will say is someone put the stop watch on the world of dinar i will say no more great night to all of you.

[poppy2] i see increase all around us with no limits and no boundries just the glory of the living god and the blessings from on high. i am so pumped cant you guys tell

[wes] poppy2 No offense meant. But I'm fairly new here and don't know a whole lot about you. I've seen your posts for awhile though. Is this the most optimistic that you've ever been? I know things can change. Thx

[poppy2] wes best i have ever heard

[poppy2] shane like i said 3.2 hours ago we are closing in according to what i thing is the comformed intel and i am for the second time in this year saying i think by 4 am central time we will know today is our day poppy2 good night all get some rest we are going to need it

[poppy2] jerry4288 I am still hearing as littlle as two hours ago that they have been planning for it to happen in very close timing as the dinar . I have had some crazy rates quoted from the banker in VN but he says himself he doesnt know for sure he stated a range of 2.2 to 5.7 cents?? so could be up to 57,000 per million not bad to have been purchased for under $70.00 a million?? I actually hope it is a few months after the dinar and think it would get higher by then since china has bought so many banks there and they are buying land as fast as they can to build factories. its all good

[poppy2] oculaw1957 my friend not much lately / I have been in this for 2 plus years and i have very good in fact the best contacts possible with the us treasury and they have gotten very excited themself so that has triped my trigger . they where so excited this evening the where talking so fast it was hard to understand him. LOL,LOL he has ony been this way one time before and he didnt give any details as you can imagine why but i know him very very well and I know his personality and I can tell you he was fred astaire this evening and he dont dance.

[poppy2] biker1113 no going down fast i have to bush hog in the morning at 6am and cant put it off at all so you guys will be cashing in before i get through. LOL,LOL AT LEAST I WONT BE THE FIRST MOUSE TO THE TRAP . LOL,LOL

• Upvote 4

I'm not so much concerned about the gurus as I am the people who still defend them. those are the folks to be afraid of.

I'm not so much concerned about the gurus as I am the people that POST them...no matter how much they "poohpooh" the certain guru they are bashing at the moment. <_<

Edited by poppee59
  • Downvote 2

I'm not so much concerned about the gurus as I am the people who still defend them. those are the folks to be afraid of.

Yes...it amazes me how completely nieve their followers are.

In fact I can't say it often enough........certain gurus say rv every week & they still have people who believe in them. It's sick

Yes...it amazes me how completely nieve their followers are.

In fact I can't say it often enough........certain gurus say rv every week & they still have people who believe in them. It's sick

fool me once.....shame on you.... fool me.... 367 times...........shame on .........me

• Upvote 3