Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

up date to my post earlier

randalln

This is not directed directed specifically toward you randalln but does anyone else find it odd that when anyone defending a position or post says they've been in this from the beginning, "Or Years", they've only been a DV member for like six months max? I don't buy it....

its because people start to actually follow their investment more closely than way back when they bought when the war was at its peak so as it died down they started to join or have recently i don't see anything wrong with that. Some are probably lying yes, but who gives a crap.

Welcome to the rudest site on the internet with the nastiest, most ignorant people ever assembled in one place.

Nothing against Adam at all but the rudeness and bashing that is allowed on this forum is unreal and sometimes borders on criminal.

I have directed and address the concern of behavior in this site, but nobody has taken any actions. It has become a burden to get in this side. I enjoy obtaining information coming from Iraq, but avoid geting in rumors and intel due to the nastiness of so many members.

Adam, with all due respect, could you control and ban whomever is being disrespectful and nasty, let's make of this site a site of pride.

Respectfully,

Welcome to the rudest site on the internet with the nastiest, most ignorant people ever assembled in one place.

Nothing against Adam at all but the rudeness and bashing that is allowed on this forum is unreal and sometimes borders on criminal.

Are you reading the same site/forum I am?

yea but you can't take this personally these people don't know any of us in real life they are just talking. Now, it would be different face to face be sure of that but I agree you have to have thick skin on here lots of bashing has come our way to DV don't let other people get to you only thing you can do is ignore them or fight back.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

This is not directed directed specifically toward you randalln but does anyone else find it odd that when anyone defending a position or post says they've been in this from the beginning, "Or Years", they've only been a DV member for like six months max? I don't buy it....

I totally disagree with this statement.... Like I wrote in my bio, I have been invested since 04 when I was deployed with 1st CAV Div. And I probably found out about this site 2 1/2 yrs ago. I only joined because I hate how ppl disrespect someone based off of their member date on DV! How in the world does that make me a newbie? Lol And I just don't always choose to write in posts. I like to check on what's current, and/or relevant! And that's what I did for my first yr or more before joining... Lol its so sad, and just hilarious how ppl get empowered by the net, or thinking their in a "it crowd!" And I'm not referring to you Mr. DCT.. Just how this has and clearly will always be a issue. At least until we all get paid!

Ps. I hope I don't have any typos, I would hate to be bashed on my "lack of grammar and education!" Not! Lol j/k

• Upvote 2

I have directed and address the concern of behavior in this site, but nobody has taken any actions. It has become a burden to get in this side. I enjoy obtaining information coming from Iraq, but avoid geting in rumors and intel due to the nastiness of so many members.

Adam, with all due respect, could you control and ban whomever is being disrespectful and nasty, let's make of this site a site of pride.

Respectfully,

I know.

I log on here and sometimes get so bummed out by the rude nasty remarks that are allowed to flow like venom.

I try to stay positive and get to the facts of things but it is hard to with people just posting rude nasty remarks without even checking the facts.

The personal attacks are bad on this site.

Some of your are just plain sour souls.

I know.

I log on here and sometimes get so bummed out by the rude nasty remarks that are allowed to flow like venom.

I try to stay positive and get to the facts of things but it is hard to with people just posting rude nasty remarks without even checking the facts.

The personal attacks are bad on this site.

Some of your are just plain sour souls.

Maybe the whambulance will come and bring you a whamburger and french cries.

• Upvote 1

that's why I like it here!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Nobody forces you to visit.

And you are one of the worst offenders. Nothing ever positive, nothing ever constructive.

Nothing but one rude negitive remark after the next, post after post after post.

And you are right why even read here.

Im out out of this septic tank called a forum.

And you are one of the worst offenders. Nothing ever positive, nothing ever constructive.

Nothing but one rude negitive remark after the next, post after post after post.

And you are right why even read here.

Im out out of this septic tank called a forum.

Bye now. Lets face it anyway the only reason you point out other peoples so called rude behavior is to try and make yourself look better to everyone. The onlything worse than people bashing and being rude is all the crybabies that wont shut up about it.

I think I know why we are seeing new names posting rumors and such. I think members in good standing create another account to post with in order to protect their user rating and reputation. I really don't agree with shooting the messenger and i think this is the cause and effect of doing so.

I know you may find it difficult to comprehend but some people are interested in valid information rather that character assination and garbage.

It's not difficult for me to comprehend. I simply reminded you of the fact you have an option should visiting this site cause you so much pain.

Besides let me graciously remind you also you have the capability to skip posts and/or posters.No big deal.

Edited by umbertino