Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TOPICS GETTING LOCKED

Heavyduty053

Exactly my taking on this. It ok to bash everyone involved with the RV even OKIE, but Obama is off limits.

Let me ask you a question? Why is it so important that you are allowed to Bash Obama? Don't you have anything positive in your life that you can contribute to this Forum?

-

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Let me ask you a question? Why is it so important that you are allowed to Bash Obama? Don't you have anything positive in your life that you can contribute to this Forum?

-

Oh yes life is great. I adore the opportunity to learn more about the dinar here. I have a wonderful spouse and child. You and everyone here is wonderful.

However, to protect someone that is a criminal in a majority's mind is just ridiculous. No one is protecting OKIE, no one is protecting all the RDers, no one is protection the ones who say something off the wall and get bashed for it. Obama has created a downpour of problems for all citizens, not only him but all other presidents, Bush, Clinton, Sr. Bush, and even Regan. All great in right of being people but still all have a master agenda which does not have the people of the United States at heart. So I ask why? I question the motive of even remotely protecting a criminal?

I really thought that all of us are in the same boat, but when the boat is sinking some are throwing buckets of water over the side trying to save the vessel and other are sitting in the corner in la la land saying "nothing is wrong, nothing is wrong".

So to really think that i am a negative person, yes everyone is. Overall, no i am not, i would much rather make people laugh, poke fun at people, and post interesting things on this forum. But when people lie and cheat and steal, yes negativity must come swiftly, because saying nicely, can you stop that please just does not work with a president. You get a big fat, i am ignoring you.

So sorry, if i seem like i am negative when it comes to Obama or any president, it is just because i am. Otherwise, i will play nice with the rules. Thank you Markinsa.

Oh yes life is great. I adore the opportunity to learn more about the dinar here. I have a wonderful spouse and child. You and everyone here is wonderful.

So to really think that i am a negative person, yes everyone is. Overall, no i am not, i would much rather make people laugh, poke fun at people, and post interesting things on this forum. But when people lie and cheat and steal, yes negativity must come swiftly, because saying nicely, can you stop that please just does not work with a president. You get a big fat, i am ignoring you.

So sorry, if i seem like i am negative when it comes to Obama or any president, it is just because i am. Otherwise, i will play nice with the rules. Thank you Markinsa.

It sounds like you have a great life. Stay focused on the positive and you will have no problems here. Obama posts only seem to agitate people, so that is why they are discouraged here. Its not because Adam or the others are for or against him. It just an issue that causes division and that's not what DinarVets wants to promote and quite frankly, I dislike having to babysit adults to make sure they're being civil to one another.

-

• Upvote 1

It sounds like you have a great life. Stay focused on the positive and you will have no problems here. Obama posts only seem to agitate people, so that is why they are discouraged here. Its not because Adam or the others are for or against him. It just an issue that causes division and that's not what DinarVets wants to promote and quite frankly, I dislike having to babysit adults to make sure they're being civil to one another.

-

You Trip me out markinsa, Obama section of my post is gone, hahaha. Have a great day.

• Upvote 1

Were this a forum dedicated to Mr. Obama, or Politics of the US, or Just any old topic you care to take up space with, then go ahead and do whatever.

IT IS NOT!

It is a dinar invesment forum. The off topic area is supposed to be used for information we find interesting, informative and perhaps humourous. Spamming the President of the United States of America, have a little respect here for your duly elected top official huh? ... well, that is NOT what this is about. It has nothing to do with our investment unless you start stretching things beyond beyond.

Personally I hate all these Obama negative posts. It isn't that I love the man, I'll keep my own opinions on that ... but you are bashing the President of the United States of America for CryinOutLoud!!!!!!

Grow up. Find a sandbox to play in that welcomes this stuff. You have no idea how many people would love to see this stop once and for all. What you DO see are only those people who have a burr up their butt so far they can't sit still and just have to get in on the Obama bashing. Childish to say the least.

Why do I read these posts? In a lot of cases you guys make a head line that sounds reasonable and I am roped in. I get there and find the BS you are spouting and just feel sick. Leave it outside, eh?

smee2

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Were this a forum dedicated to Mr. Obama, or Politics of the US, or Just any old topic you care to take up space with, then go ahead and do whatever.

IT IS NOT!

It is a dinar invesment forum. The off topic area is supposed to be used for information we find interesting, informative and perhaps humourous. Spamming the President of the United States of America, have a little respect here for your duly elected top official huh? ... well, that is NOT what this is about. It has nothing to do with our investment unless you start stretching things beyond beyond.

Personally I hate all these Obama negative posts. It isn't that I love the man, I'll keep my own opinions on that ... but you are bashing the President of the United States of America for CryinOutLoud!!!!!!

Grow up. Find a sandbox to play in that welcomes this stuff. You have no idea how many people would love to see this stop once and for all. What you DO see are only those people who have a burr up their butt so far they can't sit still and just have to get in on the Obama bashing. Childish to say the least.

Why do I read these posts? In a lot of cases you guys make a head line that sounds reasonable and I am roped in. I get there and find the BS you are spouting and just feel sick. Leave it outside, eh?

smee2

Let me get you a tissue. lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...

Some of you wonder why your topics get locked and maybe i can shed some light on this. As with the topic of the president and whether or not he is legal is a sensitive issue and will be shut down if it causes a rush of complaints or if the Mods catch it and it is within the guide lines that will cause undue arguing between members. Any subject like Obama is sensitive to alot of people and causes problems and not only that but it cause a situation where it might cause trouble for Adam..........It is a priviledge to be a member here and use his site and we are to use it respectfully if you know what i mean...

Sounds like a violation of free speech, regardless if it's Obama or whoever. Truth is truth. Why cover for an individual regardless of who they are, if they are in the wrong.

-

What I gather from this, is Obama is protected here because of a ceratin group that whines because truth is spoken against Obama, and the group that speaks the truth is discriminated against in favor of Obama supporters. Sounds like a one sided deal to me. That is not free speech when one group get's their way over another. How could it affect Adam if people here are allowed to debate one another. I see it this way, if an individual don't like a certain post, then they need to move on to another one.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

THis is a great web site and I support it As the same as my life time membership in the NRA but I feel to lock a topic is wrong , it should be moved to a thread , whatever you want to call it where our members can express thier potitcal points of view---where being a JACKASS or an ELEPHANT--everyone has a point of view and DInar related news opinions, rumors ,VIP, and just random nonsense seems like we have those already have those set up---things are complicated enough now in these topics without adding in the religous, political aspects

Why not just set up a place to post those feelings[beliefs], opinions and let the mods move them into the correct forums instead of just locking the topic----very easy to do and let everyone slug it out ,keep it out of dinar related information and keep the American way live--free speech without penalty becuase it is not agreed with !

Our miltary have been dying to defend that right since the american revolution , why not give those who want to discuss this an appropreate place to do so!

I am a republican ,very consertive but I feel whether I agree with somone else's opinion or not they[me ] have a right to be heard--

FOR THE MOST PART WE ARE ALL FAMILY HERE WITH ONE END RESULT IN MIND---no one should be shut down from the family meal, maybe just moved to after dinner--then again the posts might just give us a welcome relief from the BS we get everyday in the dinar world!

just a thought

capt cliff

I agree with you on that. Why cater to one group because they don't like what someone posted about Obama etc, etc. It's discrimination against one group in favor of another, and that is plain and simple truth regardless of what reason they use. It could be open for legal action from someone that wanted to push it hard enough, because it is violation of one groups freedom of speech in favor of another group. All you folks that want to speak truth about Obama, or anyone else, let me know, and I will open a website so you can have free speech, and bash who you want.

Edited by Anti This Anti That
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

IT IS NOT!

smee2

Hello Smee. I am a great fan of yours, but in this instance you might be overlooking something very important. While I am against sarcastic, unconstructive criticism I do believe that people NEED to strongly defend their right to criticise their leaders, especially if they are the 'President of the United States for crying out loud'! Our history books would have been gloriously different, if instead of hero-worshiping Hitler, the Germans had criticised his megalomania and swept him out of power. We elect men and women to represent us in Government. When they don't we SHOULD complain and very loudly, until something is done about it. In fact, it should be a great, great concern to all of us that our mainstream media has been so throughly bought and paid for that it does a truly excellent job of keeping us utterly misinformed. It is time we realised that the goals of our leaders are not ours. And I would challenge ANYONE at all to show me proof that this statement is untrue.

• Upvote 2

Well if he is not your president then i guess you should give up your citizenship then he won't be your president. Easy fix, you will have these frivolous law suits come up everyday do they get much attention no just some other people who try to get in the spot light.

Obama is not my President because he is not a natural born citizen, and that has been proven. I do not not intend to give up my citizenship. If you are military, then you are following illegal orders, and are nothing more than a robot for evil men.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

One other thing, I posted an article with links on Obama, and it went missing in less than 5 minutes, so that is very starnge within itself. Sounds almost like MAYBE a mod may be a liberal Obama supporter, and whacked it fast. JMO, but very strange. I feel like if an individual is doing evil wicked things they should be exposed as much as possible so people can make a wise decision about that person. As a Christian I think evil should be exposed regardless of who it offends. Do you think Christ cared who he offended when he exposed evil doers, and threw the money changers out of the temple? Christians are suppose to be at war with evil doers, not catering, condoning, and tolerating them. Tolerance is a political correct lie from the devil, and his communist liberal tares.

Edited by Anti This Anti That
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Hello Smee. I am a great fan of yours, but in this instance you might be overlooking something very important. While I am against sarcastic, unconstructive criticism I do believe that people NEED to strongly defend their right to criticise their leaders, especially if they are the 'President of the United States for crying out loud'! Our history books would have been gloriously different, if instead of hero-worshiping Hitler, the Germans had criticised his megalomania and swept him out of power. We elect men and women to represent us in Government. When they don't we SHOULD complain and very loudly, until something is done about it. In fact, it should be a great, great concern to all of us that our mainstream media has been so throughly bought and paid for that it does a truly excellent job of keeping us utterly misinformed. It is time we realised that the goals of our leaders are not ours. And I would challenge ANYONE at all to show me proof that this statement is untrue.

I do not say you are wrong in what you say. And you have every right say it ... on a site that welcomes that kind of rhetoric, or on a public site paid for by public monies. This site is neither of those. Find the right place for this and go for it!

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I feel that the members who are causing the trouble, are the ones who should be punished, and that it's the attitude and respect level that is the determining factors. Everyone has right to their own opinion, but because those differ it should not cause someone to be ignorant, or disrespectful. If things get to that point, where someone is consistently disrespectful, not disagreeing with others, maybe there should be like a 3 strike rule, where the mods review situation, and if agreed that the line of respect is crossed, then actions follow.

Really! It appears Obama is above the law in many people's eyes. If these people cannot see all the harm, wrong, and illegal things he has done, and is doing, then they are outright blind, don't want to see it, or thinks he should be able to do whatever he chooses regardless of who it effects. IMO it's out right racism, and playing of the race card to cover for Obama. What is wrong is wrong, and what is right is right, and I do not care what color you are.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Very well said HeavyDuty - much appreciated.....if the thread becomes nasty or disrespectful - then it becomes useless.....I agree with the right to post your thoughts and ideas - but again the threads bring negativity, name calling, bashing, racial, etc....and that's not what we should focus on nor is it something that this site if meant to be.....we are a family here (new or old) everyone is welcome but the lack of respect for each other is getting old -

The off topics forums was not put up to become a bash our President Forum - but to post "off topic" posts that does not encourage the rudeness of some....maybe if they focus on something positive than trying to get people riled up, we wouldn't have to close them.

No one on this site will ever know what my political belief's are and I don't feel that's even needed to be known - just stop the bashing and the threads will continue to stay open - thanks to all

I understood his comments were directed at sensitive issues like disrespectful sentiments towards our prez.

I do not think he was talking about bashing in general-that immature jargon has been on here forever and I doubt its going away anytime soon, although i personally would like to see all of that gone as well (rudeness, bashing, hate filled responses etc).

There is a way to 'curtail' that sort of stuff, by the way-maybe it is time we did.... smile.gif

• Upvote 1

I do not say you are wrong in what you say. And you have every right say it ... on a site that welcomes that kind of rhetoric, or on a public site paid for by public monies. This site is neither of those. Find the right place for this and go for it!

:)

smee2

While this site is neither public funded or owned, the Off Topic section is there for a reason - it makes for a more interesting and varied website. You see Smee, Adam is a very astute man and even though his mods may sometimes act coy, everyone knows that controversy sells newspapers and brings in the customers. As long as it doesn't get too rough it keeps the place buzzing and that is good for business (ad sales are totally dependant on traffic).

The reason people post here is because this is the place they check in to everyday without fail and more than once. And if something is close to their hearts they want their extended family to know. Would you really begrudge them that freedom, and relegate them to some public forum?

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I thought it was interested that a lot of people dislike Obama not because of what he has done ,but who he is. Then again it has not been proven that he is or isn't a citizen. Often we believe every negative thing the media feeds us. If you dig deep

enough you will probably find things about everyone in politics and everywhere else that is negative or contrary to how you think it should be. Seems like many of the past presidents were talked about negatively why in office,then when they were

out,they were the best thing since candy. Many of the presidents had their faults whether it was adultery,drunkenness,racial prejudice,lies among other things. We've had many of the same kind of presidents in office and have made a mess out of the

economy. Then we complain when someone different come alone and expect him to fix everything that the others messed up. I bet some of us dislike and talk about everything and if we look in the mirror,we would dislike and talk about ourselves.tongue.gif

• Upvote 1