Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

dinar is RV inside iraq

randalln

D R

This is a link to my bank if you would check to see if this is on the up and up my guy says with the right amount they will transact http://www.ahliunite...nt_Savings.html

Ahli is his name its the branch close to the three water towers

I'm not saying I believe you, but I will admit that several months ago there was a very strange happening with the iqd and the Doha Bank in Kuwait with regard to cashing in over a 24 hr period......most on here will say they called Doha and the rumor was debunked. Most on here were not one of the first callers who spoke with a female rep who spoke broken English, who stated 3 times that the rate they were publishing on their site was correct. The iqd had never appeared on their site prior which meant someone had to physically type in this currency that had never before appeared. It was deleted the next am, after hundreds of calls from dv and other site members.

D R

This is a link to my bank if you would check to see if this is on the up and up my guy says with the right amount they will transact http://www.ahliunite...nt_Savings.html

Ahli is his name its the branch close to the three water towers

Randalln I really hope you are right but what I can't get my head around is why your bank would buy IQD for 1.24 when they can buy it for .00083. Something doesn't smell right. Not saying your a liar just seems there is miscommunication somewhere.

Randalln I really hope you are right but what I can't get my head around is why your bank would buy IQD for 1.24 when they can buy it for .00083. Something doesn't smell right. Not saying your a liar just seems there is miscommunication somewhere.

Read this whole thread.

He is reporting that the banks have been selling IQD back to the CBI at a rate of $1.30 by special agreement.

So for every IQD they buy from their customers they sell back to the CBI for a .05 profit.

So for every million IQD they exchange at a rate of $1.25 they make $50,000 and he is saying you must have a very large amount of IQD to get the deal.

So I can see how and why the bank would do this.

• Upvote 2

Read this whole thread.

He is reporting that the banks have been selling IQD back to the CBI at a rate of $1.30 by special agreement.

So for every IQD they buy from their customers they sell back to the CBI for a .05 profit.

So for every million IQD they exchange at a rate of $1.25 they make $50,000 and he is saying you must have a very large amount of IQD to get the deal.

How much are we talking because I will buy 100 million tomorrow to get the deal. :D

OK who wants to Charter a plane and head to Kuwait with me? Wonder if they will accept a group with a combined total large enough for them to cash us in. Any takers? :D

Im down as long as we don't get arrested for traveling with that much cash. How much can we enter the country with? I have seen Locked Up Abroad and it aint gonna be that type of party for me. :)

Read this whole thread.

Wait a minute. Why wouldn't the bank buy a billion dinar at .0085 and then sell it to Iraq for 1.24 and also make 50,000 per million? hmmmm?

How much are we talking because I will buy 100 million tomorrow to get the deal. :D

Well not to be rude but just where can you buy any amount over 500,000 inside the US because as im checking today i have not found one place yet and if you are in some other country well thats great but how are you going to move it to a country that can take it before it comes obsolete no body is taking it back i have checked not even in small amounts in the USA much less 5-100 mill

I thought maybe the Dinar Dealers were not selling anymore, but, I just checked DinarBanker and it appears they are still selling. Another thought, why with all the "Boots on the ground" or "Toes in the sand" have we not heard about this sooner, if this has been going on for weeks? Things that make you go hhuuuummm! <_<

Well not to be rude but just where can you buy any amount over 500,000 inside the US because as im checking today i have not found one place yet and if you are in some other country well thats great but how are you going to move it to a country that can take it before it comes obsolete no body is taking it back i have checked not even in small amounts in the USA much less 5-100 mill

I figured any of the dealers would be happy to sell that much but I haven't tried to buy that much so maybe not. :lol: How much is your bank saying you need before they will deal?

Hi,

I am a contractor with an account out here with the Gulf Bank.

I am putting the link for that bank below.

http://www.e-gulfbank.com/eng/personal/bankingPackages/forexRates.jsp

You can see that they don’t even list the IQD on it. Up till now they have flatly denied anything about the IQD.

I will go and ask latter today, and also check on the currency exchange seller that I have been using out here.

I will post on the results later. If it is changing IQD I will be out of here soon, as there is plenty of sand, sea, sun, and a few nice ladies, but NO BARS Ha! Ha.

Go RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

I have been to my gulf bank and checked to see if they are buying IQD and at what rate. Well they did not want to know.

I also contacted the bank randalln advised me that was his and they said they don’t deal with IQD. Don’t shoot me this is what I was told.

I also went to the money exchange shops in Fahaheel Kuwait I use to buy my IQD. They are selling at the same price Kuwaiti dinar 240 = $874 for IQD one million.

Go RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

• Upvote 3

I have been to my gulf bank and checked to see if they are buying IQD and at what rate. Well they did not want to know.

I also contacted the bank randalln advised me that was his and they said they don’t deal with IQD. Don’t shoot me this is what I was told.

I also went to the money exchange shops in Fahaheel Kuwait I use to buy my IQD. They are selling at the same price Kuwaiti dinar 240 = $874 for IQD one million.

What a surprise....

• Upvote 1

You boys must think i just fell off the truck i been out here since 2003 i don't need a bunch of people calling my bank but you can pick one you got a computer

Adam have you heard this hit me off line please

if what you say is true then why wonder about all the calls your bank receive, youare suppose to be in the DV family and we look out for each other. If you cant give the banks number or provide the truth then you are feeding us a bunch of crap, come on man get real and stop labeling your self as a pumper because if you cant provide proof then thats what you are a pumper!!!!!!!!!!!! get it pumper!!!!!........ Lets go RRRRR VVVVVVV :P:D:P

• Upvote 2

Stop the pumpers. As of 1 June, 1500 Baghdad time, 0600 EST, CBI is still showing the old exchange rate. 0f 1170. They would be 1st to know.

if what you say is true then why wonder about all the calls your bank receive, youare suppose to be in the DV family and we look out for each other. If you cant give the banks number or provide the truth then you are feeding us a bunch of crap, come on man get real and stop labeling your self as a pumper because if you cant provide proof then thats what you are a pumper!!!!!!!!!!!! get it pumper!!!!!........ Lets go RRRRR VVVVVVV :P:D:P

If all this were true, I'd be on a plane to Kuwait City by now. So would 2 million other people holding ID. Kuwait City would be a very crowded place.

• Upvote 1

Stop the pumpers. As of 1 June, 1500 Baghdad time, 0600 EST, CBI is still showing the old exchange rate. 0f 1170. They would be 1st to know.

If all this were true, I'd be on a plane to Kuwait City by now. So would 2 million other people holding ID. Kuwait City would be a very crowded place.

06:00 EST is not 15:00 in Baghdad. It is only 13:00 here. Just sayin

Roadrunner

• Upvote 1

I just called my bank in Kuwait they told me that if i can get it to them i can exchange it at 1.255 to the dollar and that this has been going on for weeks now so what the hell is happening on this site

Do the math...After they LOP off 3 zeros, your million ID become 1,000 ID, then multiplied by 1.3. You just made $1.300 off of your $1.100 original investment or $200 per million ID.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

No one shouldh get mad at you....its pretty obvious you should have gotten that result....no one is exchanging dinar for anything other then 1170.....

• Upvote 1

Save your time and money. I am in Kuwait, with an office filled with IQD holders. None of us will be quiting our jobs today...

1 POUND STERLING = 1730.70 IRAQI DINAR

Click here to view the Currency Rates

The above is from the National Bank of Kuwait website. www.nbk.com ... This post should be closed.

Wait a minute. Why wouldn't the bank buy a billion dinar at .0085 and then sell it to Iraq for 1.24 and also make 50,000 per million? hmmmm?

End Quote

Makes one wonder, right?

Hmmm.....Interesting.... Thank you. Appreciated.

What a surprise....

Yep....

Save your time and money. I am in Kuwait, with an office filled with IQD holders. None of us will be quiting our jobs today...

1 POUND STERLING = 1730.70 IRAQI DINAR

Click here to view the Currency Rates

The above is from the National Bank of Kuwait website. www.nbk.com ... This post should be closed.

Thanks... It's great when Members here work as a team and are kind enough to spend their energies and take advantage of their current locations to check things out thus enabling all of us to confirm/debunk stuff almost immediately. Good job, folks.

Edited by umbertino