Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Great News From a Great Friend

Dr. Bobby

I don't usually talk dates and rates, however a very good friend of mine who I have never received false information from told me three things today.

1. Expect to see it as soon as Wednesday very early in the morning and no later than next Monday.

2. The rate will be more than 3.00 not 1.3 like others are saying.

3. Its up to me if I want to share this information, just don't give details about him.

Heard the same rumor 2 days ago from a group in Houston. They also claim dignitaries have been cashing in for weeks in Baghdad. A little hard to fathom, but would be nice if true.

What's this mean Friend? I Google Translated it and.... They don't know either.

Krem

בטוח רוברט ... I got Robert Safe in Hebrew... sorry, Yoda, but it didn't have a Jedi translator! The Force be with you!smile.gif

I have been watching this site for over six months and no one seems to pay attention to anything that is wrote time and time again. The US holds 3 trillion in dinar a lop would be financial suicide. Second the world uses a fractional banking system with that said It could come out at 10 dollars and they would still be fine.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have been watching this site for over six months and no one seems to pay attention to anything that is wrote time and time again. The US holds 3 trillion in dinar a lop would be financial suicide. Second the world uses a fractional banking system with that said It could come out at 10 dollars and they would still be fine.

I have been around for slightly less than you but as you know we have our "Loppers" on this site. They can't get it out of their head that it will go any other way. Since they are so convinced it will only go that way I wish I could make a deal with some of them to keep their difference once it RV's... that would be sweet!!! wink.gif But we are all different folks here, all have our different ideas and very few will agree completely. Heck... if they wanna give me 3+ for my dinar... I am game! Nuff said! biggrin.gif

I don't usually talk dates and rates, however a very good friend of mine who I have never received false information from told me three things today.

1. Expect to see it as soon as Wednesday very early in the morning and no later than next Monday.

2. The rate will be more than 3.00 not 1.3 like others are saying.

3. Its up to me if I want to share this information, just don't give details about him.

Usual pumper BS, Rush out and buy dinars I suppose.

Utterly useless post other than to sell dinar.

Anyone can post this kind of dribble.

MY FRIEND MR NO NAME OF NO JOB OF NO WHERE (BUYT YOU CAN CALL HIM OKIE)

TOLD ME THE RATE WILL BE $BLING BLING ( INSERT A NUMBER 1 TO 8)

But he also said it won't RV this morning but definatly by tomorrow (insert day before weekend) the afternoon before tea time Tueday ?(insert day after weekend)

Excerpt from the dinar book for gurus by U.R. Taken

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

+1 to even you out Umbertino. I dont subscribe to the L#P philosophy, but I appreciate the fact of its possibility thanks to vets like you & Keep. I further appreciate your attempt to "stay grounded and cool-minded" in light of the frenzy of "rumors". I think its your example that can help us newer to this investment "keep it real". Shalom. Nonetheless, GO RV!

:)

Thanks Man. Appreciated.. Hey I don't want a LOP , let this be VERY clear. But I must be realistically open even to that Possibility.... .We have no power on this anyway.... I ran out of pluses. I owe you one.

Hey your the doctor and the doctor always knows best.

GOOOOOOOO RV!!!!

Wasn't that Hogan?

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1