Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

There has been a distinct change in atmosphere here at DV over the last three weeks or so. There has been speculation as to why this has occurred, from other sites closing down, to lack of movement on the reval front. Whatever the cause, I have certainly seen two distinct types of posts lately, the IQD investor personally interested in being here to share information and excitement (or even frustration) at the situation in Iraq. The second is the poster who seems to have nothing to contribute to this community, but is strictly engaged in posting drivel and inciting others to confrontation.

Adam has made clear that DV is an open community, and he is not interested in moderating with a heavy hand and feels strongly about giving everyone a chance to benefit from absorbing the info shared here. And I respect the reasoning behind his choice. However, that leaves us, the members of this site, to keep things moving in the direction that we want! Complaining or taking the bait are not constructive!! Ignore or shut down the trolls, quit taking offense at every little slight, that's what they want!! Be the bigger person, continue to converse with those who want what you do and ignore the creatures.

Look inside and decide what you want DV to be, and by your own actions, make it that place! When enough of us take this approach, the cockroaches will have nothing left to feed on and will move on down the road. Whatcha say??

well said, until they cross the line and some of they will progress in this nature if given the chance.

I'm here just waiting to get my raise from Adam!

But, seriously could ya'll set it up to where you get just so many negatives your booted? Then we could take care of dem xxxx-roaches.

In accordance with the Terms of Service at DinarVets, please refrain from profanity, in any language. Thank youl

Edited by Upgradable
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Maybe we can do some forum judo. Reacting to a toxic post is what excites and incites more toxic posting. Starve them of the attention they feed on and they'll go back to gawking at roadkill.

Excellent idea megawatt, lately I have folowwed my grandmothers advice " if you can't say nothing nice, don't say nothing at all"! Keeps things on an even keel! :)

I'm here just waiting to get my raise from Adam!

But, seriously could ya'll set it up to where you get just so many negatives your booted? Then we could take care of dem caca-roaches.

You gonna be part of the problem or part of the solution?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I am here cuz pvs and dogmatic wont let me leave :lol: :lol:

Plus Adam just gave me a raise.

3 -'s???? what the heck!? good grief is all I have to say .... and yes DaveH you're stuck in this now there's no way out you have been chosen ......

lmbo!!!

You gonna be part of the problem or part of the solution?

what are you talkin about --- he was KIDDING --- do you and others understand the concept?????

good grief!!

3 -'s???? what the heck!? good grief is all I have to say .... and yes DaveH you're stuck in this now there's no way out you have been chosen ......

lmbo!!!

what are you talkin about --- he was KIDDING --- do you and others understand the concept?????

good grief!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

lmbo!!!

good grief!!

I guess you are also a part of the majority and fail to see his attack on democrats, hence dem caca roaches! I am also sick of the lack of fairness . I am a paid member. Apparently what you see as a joke I don't. I have thick skin but this was not a situation that called for his-her emarks.