Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can someone please confirm or deny this?

JakeInYourBox

Got a call from my uncle saying Maleki made an announcement on Friday that a RV was immanent at a rate of over pre war levels.

Sounds like some Okie shissa to me.. but I just want you all to tell me its BS so I can tell him the same thing

Apparently it has be de-bunked. dont have the link, but its out there.

People have said that this was debunked, I attached a post regarding this for ya.

* Maliki Speech Proclaiming RV: Rumor Dispelled (Email Chain)

May 31st, 2011 07:46 am · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info) —–Original Message—–

From: xxxxxx xxxxxxx <xxxxxx,xxxxxxx@iraq-businessnews.com>

To: ‘xxxxxx’ <xxxxxxxxx@aol.com>

Sent: Tue, May 31, 2011 5:34 am

Subject: RE: Maliki

Hello xxxxxx,

We have had no news to confirm this. The minute anything happens it will be

posted on www.iraq-***&&&.com Thanks for your interest in what we do.

Kind Regards

xxxxxx xxxxxxx

Publisher.

Iraq Business News Ltd.

Direct Line: xxxx xxx xxx xxxx

Mob: xxxx xxx xxx xxxx

Fax: 0044 113 289 2164

Web: wwww.iraq-busi*&&&*s.com

This email is from Iraq Business News Ltd,. Reg. office Convention House, St Mary's Street, Leeds LS9 7DP, UK. It contains information which is

confidential and may also be privileged and is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note

that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. The opinions

expressed within this communication are not necessarily those expressed by Iraq Business News Ltd.

-----Original Message-----

Sent: 31 May 2011 05:35

To: xxxxxx.xxxxxxx@iraq-businessnews.com

Subject: Maliki

Message Body:

Hello,

There's a rumor going around in the USA that Maliki said on IRAQI TV that there will be a revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar....Is this true and if so can

you send me the link.

I pray 1 day the Iraqi People get the Democracy they deserve.

Sincerely,

xxxxxx

• Upvote 2

Got a call from my uncle saying Maleki made an announcement on Friday that a RV was immanent at a rate of over pre war levels.

Sounds like some Okie shissa to me.. but I just want you all to tell me its BS so I can tell him the same thing

WAS THIS LAST FRI CAUSE THEY ARE ONLY 10 HOURS AHEAD OF US

FROM STEVE THE CLOSER

People have said that this was debunked, I attached a post regarding this for ya.

* Maliki Speech Proclaiming RV: Rumor Dispelled (Email Chain)

May 31st, 2011 07:46 am · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info) —–Original Message—–

From: xxxxxx xxxxxxx <xxxxxx,xxxxxxx@iraq-businessnews.com>

To: ‘xxxxxx’ <xxxxxxxxx@aol.com>

Sent: Tue, May 31, 2011 5:34 am

Subject: RE: Maliki

Hello xxxxxx,

We have had no news to confirm this. The minute anything happens it will be

posted on www.iraq-***&&&.com Thanks for your interest in what we do.

Kind Regards

xxxxxx xxxxxxx

Publisher.

Iraq Business News Ltd.

Direct Line: xxxx xxx xxx xxxx

Mob: xxxx xxx xxx xxxx

Fax: 0044 113 289 2164

Web: wwww.iraq-busi*&&&*s.com

This email is from Iraq Business News Ltd,. Reg. office Convention House, St Mary's Street, Leeds LS9 7DP, UK. It contains information which is

confidential and may also be privileged and is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note

that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. The opinions

expressed within this communication are not necessarily those expressed by Iraq Business News Ltd.

-----Original Message-----

Sent: 31 May 2011 05:35

To: xxxxxx.xxxxxxx@iraq-businessnews.com

Message Body:

Hello,

There's a rumor going around in the USA that Maliki said on IRAQI TV that there will be a revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar....Is this true and if so can

you send me the link.

I pray 1 day the Iraqi People get the Democracy they deserve.

Sincerely,

xxxxxx

Nice job, you beat me to it.

Heres the thread link:

YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO NO ONE ELSE BUT ADAM MONTANA THE OWNER OF THIS SITE HE WILL MORE THAN LIKELY BE THE FIRST TO KNOW, HE HAS INTEL THAT WORKS DIRECTLY FOR CBI SO STAY WITH DV SITE AND YOU WILL FIND OUT FIRST HAND EVERYTHING ELSE AS YOU SAY IS B/S

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

don't believe half the stuff in here ...... it's all rumor and speculation until you actually go to the bank and cash in.... The other half I would take with a grain of salt unless backed up with a verified , bonofied, article or link... this is a speculative investment and you just have to wait til it happens, if it ever does. NO guarantees here..!!!!!

• Upvote 1