Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

George Robinson Update 05/31

Candinar

I am so sure I heard from the Lord that the Dinar will revalue $ 3.87 – $ 3.98 between June 1 to June 10th says George

I would think God could give an exact date and rate! It's the 10th now. Th CBI is not open so I'll be watching a few forex and currency exchange sites.

Well I'm no fan of George R. but I can see the logic behind predicting a range (although I believe the range was only 2 cents not 11) since there's always some fluctuation in exchange rates. I'm willing to give him another 24 hours before I start throwing stones.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

so funny i call out this phony bible thumping douchebag george robinson, am totally correct and yet still get four negatives. Honestly thank you, obviously this site has turned into a bunch of weirdos that think some criminal false prophet is the second coming of elijah and want to defend a bunch of bullshit spewed out of the mouth of some psycho...Im proud of the negatives lets me know i have some sort of common sense and am not some sheep listening to fairy tale book called the bible and believing the words of some ******* idiot that claims to hear his floating master. You idiots that believe this guy and gave me negatives need to be fixed so you cant breed, its truly scary that people like this exist. Im sorry but where is the line between being crazy and being just plain messed up for toying with the misguided religious beliefs of people and making them think and feel like you have some divine knowledge that you just dont have. Im not typing this to be rude, im trying to wake up some people that are hurting themsleves and people around them by forcefully preaching this nonsense to people and affecting what they do with their money, time, and energy. Its wrong and its misleading. Trust me i want the rv as much as anyone but common sense, and reason have to be used at some point. Thx for more negatives, and please wake up guys and use your adult heads. This isnt neverland

Go RV

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 14

so funny i call out this phony bible thumping douchebag george robinson, am totally correct and yet still get four negatives. Honestly thank you, obviously this site has turned into a bunch of weirdos that think some criminal false prophet is the second coming of elijah and want to defend a bunch of bullshit spewed out of the mouth of some psycho...Im proud of the negatives lets me know i have some sort of common sense and am not some sheep listening to fairy tale book called the bible and believing the words of some ******* idiot that claims to hear his floating master. You idiots that believe this guy and gave me negatives need to be fixed so you cant breed, its truly scary that people like this exist. Im sorry but where is the line between being crazy and being just plain messed up for toying with the misguided religious beliefs of people and making them think and feel like you have some divine knowledge that you just dont have. Im not typing this to be rude, im trying to wake up some people that are hurting themsleves and people around them by forcefully preaching this nonsense to people and affecting what they do with their money, time, and energy. Its wrong and its misleading. Trust me i want the rv as much as anyone but common sense, and reason have to be used at some point. Thx for more negatives, and please wake up guys and use your adult heads. This isnt neverland

Go RV

lmao your just saying that to start up an argument because you couldn't from your last post and yet you still failed. Third times a charm? :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

This link provides some more info on GR's case. View the video from the 14th minute to the 24th specifically on Mr Robinson and the dinar, or all of it like I did.

http://www.justin.tv/worldimprovement/b/287665869

I still believe that the 29th GR said he did not know "why was there" was reffering to the 29th of some month including May. Yes, I hope too it is not May 29, 2100 or something.

It is my opinion that it will be soon though.

I do not try to be GR's defense, I just say what I believe.

I have faith in this investment, Go RV :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well I'm no fan of George R. but I can see the logic behind predicting a range (although I believe the range was only 2 cents not 11) since there's always some fluctuation in exchange rates. I'm willing to give him another 24 hours before I start throwing stones.

Won't happen.

It stinks that those who have great reputations can have there "scores"

destroyed, because they may question George Robinson.

All of the positive, thought-provoking work done by many is lost, due to the

negatives given by those who will- for whatever reason- protect Mr. Robinson,

to any length.

I have always tried to make sensible, helpful posts. I have a good reputation.

Now, because I am posting a concern for good members, I fully expect to see my

overall point total to drop.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I was all set to call that a false prophesy when June 1 came and went, and then when I listed to George talking with Frank, I believed that "the end of May, first of June" could very easily have not been literally June 1, but the first part of June. Just as George mistakenly felt God said don't get involved in dinar, God didn't mean ever, just not at that time. I have heard George has now said today, June 10. (I didn't actually hear a clip if that.) Well, that is specific.

Prophesy is real! Just as there is the real, there is also the false. I have very much appreciated what I have heard from George and hope that today the revaluation occurs!! If George didn't say "June 10", then I would say "first of June" will have to be over no later than June 15 (right in the middle and the 16th begins the end of June). I don't think this is stretching things.

Praise the Lord! Christians, let's make a determination to seek the Lord for how to use this money to further the Gospel including Ministry and meeting people's physical needs in the name of Jesus as well as having it grow so the supply never runs out!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Lmfao, so now george was purposley misinformed by god to test us? And you weirdos wonder why us educated people run for the hills from your religious babble.. There is a very informative and intelligent post about lower denoms going on in the rumors section. I suggest reading that as opposed to your gibberish hoping some criminal claiming to be a prophet gives you. What a shame that this guy can clearly be dead wrong yet still defended as if he has done nothing wrong.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Your faith has been tested. God knows those who truly believed without having seen.

Doesn't matter if it happens now or not. God now knows your heart and where your faith is.

Consider this a test of your faith and God used George to test you.

sigh.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Lmfao, so now george was purposley misinformed by god to test us? And you weirdos wonder why us educated people run for the hills from your religious babble.. There is a very informative and intelligent post about lower denoms going on in the rumors section. I suggest reading that as opposed to your gibberish hoping some criminal claiming to be a prophet gives you. What a shame that this guy can clearly be dead wrong yet still defended as if he has done nothing wrong.

Only a fool says there is no GOD. There is a very large chasm between having many degrees and what you claim is "Educated". Your stupid statement proves that you are uneducated and also Neanderthal. Over 85% of Americans believe in God and the majority of the remaining 15% believe in a "higher power". That put someone like you in the lunatic fringe. Your slap at us believers proves my point for you not only insult George Robinson, but you indict the rest of us Christians. It is interesting that you would call GR a "criminal". The more you write the more you prove that you have no idea what you are talking about. You obviously have no conception of due process guaranteed by the US Constitution. Since when is it a crime to be wrong? The court is still out on GR unless you have some proof that he deliberately intended to mislead and misinform us, and even then it is still not a crime in America to do so, unless you are a Christian. Then you are fair game for the Antichrist faction that is gaining momentum in America. If you don't apologize for calling GR a criminal you should be charged with slander and booted off this forum. You have crossed the line.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

Go RV

Some people will follow anyone that can promise them the world. These preachers are very smart, they understand that people are lemmings and their hopes and money are there for the taking. I tend to respect the preachers that are not asking for money and are on the front lines of trying to win people to God.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Only a fool says there is no GOD. There is a very large chasm between having many degrees and what you claim is "Educated". Your stupid statement proves that you are uneducated and also Neanderthal. Over 85% of Americans believe in God and the majority of the remaining 15% believe in a "higher power". That put someone like you in the lunatic fringe. Your slap at us believers proves my point for you not only insult George Robinson, but you indict the rest of us Christians. It is interesting that you would call GR a "criminal". The more you write the more you prove that you have no idea what you are talking about. You obviously have no conception of due process guaranteed by the US Constitution. Since when is it a crime to be wrong? The court is still out on GR unless you have some proof that he deliberately intended to mislead and misinform us, and even then it is still not a crime in America to do so, unless you are a Christian. Then you are fair game for the Antichrist faction that is gaining momentum in America. If you don't apologize for calling GR a criminal you should be charged with slander and booted off this forum. You have crossed the line.

well i personally find it to be despicable that someone would use there influence over weak minded people to harm them by misinforming them and lying. Im sure he makes a nice salary off of people throwing money towards his cause which is obviously based on lies so you can kiss your apology goodbye. I do believe in some form of higher power, but certainly dont subscribe to the psycho babble flowing from grs mouth. The only line being crossed by me is the common sense line bro, enjoy listening to grs bullcrap. Charged with slander? wow so what about your little religious leader that flat out lied about hearing from god about the date of a currency revaluation. You may want to think before you respond next time because that just sounded ridiculous.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Keep your eyes and mind on the Good Lord Jesus, not a man. When people start looking at men you will always be disappointed. Whether their a preacher, teacher, ect. these people will fail. Men & women will always FAIL, take that to the bank. JMO! :D

• Upvote 1