Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

George Robinson Update 05/31

Candinar

I do believe in God but I don't believe in ones like this, ....

Me either.

...nor do i think God would give someone info as to this RV or any other events in life.

You think god would tell you the numbers to bet in the lottery,,sorry it does not work like this.

What I think is, I have NO idea what God would think, or what he would do regarding this RV. To claim otherwise is to claim to know the mind of God.

If you do believe this then what just happened ,, he missed the date.

If you had read about his clarification you would have realized that the date has not been missed yet. On a third call he clarified, and many people verified, that what he had always said was the first of June. Not June 1st. And, on top of that, he clarified it two days ago on Monday, 5/30, BEFORE 6/1 came and went.

I dunno'. I wouldn't toss him under the bus just yet.

Take care.

He could have been a little clearer to begin with but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Like I said, I can wait 9 days for that kind of dough. $$$ cool.gif $$$

No RV by June 11 and the stoning will commence.

You will give him the benefit of the doubt? and if it happens June 29th will you still stone him? My question to you is, do you live by the "letter of the law" or the "spirit of the letter"? Quite a difference there Mr Rich. Now I hope you understand that I am messing with you, but there is truth in what I'm saying too.

Just my 2 cents worth Mr Rich, I am nobody, well other than an ambassador of Christ. (hmmm...)

While I'm thinking of it, there are those that question Mr Robinson clarifying his statement (prophecy) that they didn't feel God would change his mind. I believe God wanted to destroy Israel when the crossed the Res Sea but Moses changed his mind didn't he.

Also for those that question the prophecy about raising the dead, healings and even growing new limbs... ten lepers approached Jesus to be healed, and they were as they went. One returned to worship God and Jesus said your faith has made you whole. Lepers can lose body parts, so do you suppose that when Jesus told the one, your faith has made you whole, that whatever body part(s) he was missing reappeared? Do you think that maybe, just maybe a nose or an ear, maybe a leg or arm grew back? I do!

Peace to you Mr Rich

God bless,

willy1der

• Upvote 1

You will give him the benefit of the doubt? and if it happens June 29th will you still stone him? My question to you is, do you live by the "letter of the law" or the "spirit of the letter"? Quite a difference there Mr Rich. Now I hope you understand that I am messing with you, but there is truth in what I'm saying too.

Just my 2 cents worth Mr Rich, I am nobody, well other than an ambassador of Christ. (hmmm...)

While I'm thinking of it, there are those that question Mr Robinson clarifying his statement (prophecy) that they didn't feel God would change his mind. I believe God wanted to destroy Israel when the crossed the Res Sea but Moses changed his mind didn't he.

It was never God's will to destroy Israel just like it was never His will to destroy Nineveh. God isn't willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentence. What changed those situations was God's mercy, not God's indecision. And to link that to a currency investment is quite a leap in logic, and a bizarre one at that if you ask me.

If it happens on June 29th that won't meet the criteria of his prophecy. He said the first of June so he will be wrong after June 10. And he said $3.87 - $3.89, so if it's $3 or $3.50 that won't work either. If he's right then I'll keep listening to him, but if he's wrong I won't. It's that simple.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As a Christian myself I have to say this thread is pathetic. :angry: These are the people who give Christians a bad name and make all Christians look like crazy sheep following some judgmental fire and brimstoner blindly straight into the gates of Retardedness. Keep your nose in you're Bible and out of politics. Our job is to bring people to Jesus and your making my job hard when I have to make excuses for you and why you say crazy things like "The world will end next week," and "The RV will happen on June 10th." Listen closely...... If you are talking to God, and he Talks Back to you .... You need medication. Or at least a more healthy Diet, 3000mg of Niacin a day and lots of vitamin C. God will work wonders in your life, but he wont carry on a conversation with you about your cash flow. Wake UP.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

As a Christian myself I have to say this thread is pathetic. :angry: These are the people who give Christians a bad name and make all Christians look like crazy sheep following some judgmental fire and brimstoner blindly straight into the gates of Retardedness. Keep your nose in you're Bible and out of politics. Our job is to bring people to Jesus and your making my job hard when I have to make excuses for you and why you say crazy things like "The world will end next week," and "The RV will happen on June 10th." Listen closely...... If you are talking to God, and he Talks Back to you .... You need medication. Or at least a more healthy Diet, 3000mg of Niacin a day and lots of vitamin C. God will work wonders in your life, but he wont carry on a conversation with you about your cash flow. Wake UP.

Wonderful! Someone who thinks like I do. Christianity is a personal relationship with God, not a public demonstration of spiritual dong-brandishing and measuring. And also, it doesn't belong in financial discussions... God's intentions, whether they are for you to carry on a life where you live abundantly both monetarily and spiritually, or just spiritually, is completely up to him not you. So those Christians thinking praying for the RV to bless their lives because they believe it to be God's will... no one knows God's will down to that specific of a detail. So praying for the RV is foolish. At least in the way they are doing it...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

David prayed to God to send him prosperity. Psalms 118:25. David loved God so much, and God loved and favoured David so much, was David not rich? If God’s children are poor then how can they help the homeless, the starving and the people who are going deeper and deeper in debt. It is hard for a man to hear about the things of God if his belly is empty or he is real need in the physical. In the old and new testament there so many of His children who were rich. Some beyond imagine. Check out his prophets and see how much He blessed them. It is plain to see that not many of you have dealt with real prophets. George has not called himself a prophet. I have had a prophet call me by my name (only the three people who went with me to this church knew my name), then he tells me something that only my wife knew about me. Then he tells me I know what you have praying for, you want healing hands and he was correct again. By the way you don't have to be a prophet for God or the Holy Spirit to speak to you. While in a service recently another prophet says that he sees that there will several people who will become millionaires in this church and he says that it has to do with foreign currency. A few months ago I met a 15 yr old boy that told me that he saw that I was giving people money, my family, friends, and other people that I had met, then he said that there was money swirling all around my head. You see I had been giving certain people 10,000 dinar notes. He was seeing in the spirit because he was using his spiritual eyes, not his fleshy eyes. For most of you who don't know, the money swirling around my head, it means that God is going to bless me in a big way which I believe to be the RV of the Dinars. Before I even brought the dinar, people had been prophesying to me that I would own several businesses but the one that I would love the most would grow God's Kingdom. They also said that I would be wealthy. The most important for me concerning this wealth is to grow the Kingdom of God here on this earth. There so many who are lost. It hurts my heart to see God’s children hurting, sick, diseased, in lack of love, just not understanding who God is and the plans He has for their lives. Most churches do not operate in the 5 fold ministry. Look at Ephesians 4: 10-16. All the promises of God are yes and Amen. God has not changed yet we read His word and don’t believe that He still has people that still operate in miracles and other signs and wonders. Most people have not been taught about prophets and prophecy and there is the gift of prophesy without being a prophet. How can you understand something that you have not been taught. Some wonderful things are going to manifest in this Kingdom on this earth. God and the Holy Spirit still speak to His people, but if you really don’t believe that then how can you receive this. Please don’t put God in a box. He is the creator of all things and there is nothing He cannot do. I have seen divine on the spot healings. Jesus trained his disciples to be just him. And they did the same to other believers. This never fully stopped and after Jesus ascended the Holy Spirit came to help us in these things. This is in the scriptures. Read the book of Acts. Don’t let today’s doctrine and tradition keep you in bondage and the lack of knowledge keep you in a place where satan wants you. God’s word say people perish for a lack of knowledge. The word says to walk in the Spirit and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. Stay encouraged, seek after wisdom and be blessed, God is calling all His children to be what He has called them to be in His Kingdom.

• Upvote 5

I really have a hard time believing that George change his prediction. Does anyone have a link to the actual audio of this call. I would have to hear that with my own ears. His prediction was the 29th till the 1st. There is no way that God is not going to know what is going to happen- so if he did actually change his prediction- that is very unfortunate. I really don't want to believe he did without hearing the audio. I suspect that someone inserted their own opinion and put his name on it.

Here is the link I used to watch the video.

Friends and investors...

I am only posting for the second time, but I have been watching these boards since December. I am a pastor/BIble teacher...seminary trained...mentored and taught by some of the greatest scholars in the States...I have traveled and done ministry...missions...the like...I am a stickler for contextual criticism of Scripture in providing a balanced understanding of what true faith is.

I have always perpetuated the idea that faith is internal, spiritual, unseen, and passionately quiet. I never believed in tongues, prophecy, healings, open miracles, dreams/visions, etc. I am blessed to have married a woman who comes from a more charismatic background. I just want to encourage you people on the board that think this guy is nuts, or not the right type of Christian, etc. PLEASE DO NOT LUMP ALL OF THE WORKS OF GOD IN WITH THOSE WHO ARE ACTUALLY GIFTED BY GOD TO DO THE WORKS OF MINISTRY.

I am not saying that George is right or wrong. I am saying that until this year, I had never seen a "limb grow out" (I have now), spoken in a tongue (I have now), watched someone prophesy a direct and imminent event about someone''s life and get it right down to the last detail (I have now). I am a man of faith and none of that makes sense to me, so I cannot imagine it would make any sense to those without faith. I have been baffled by God this year at his ability to change the minds of man.

I do believe the RV will happen because IT FIRST OF ALL MAKES FISCAL sense...but, also, because I do believe God is transferring wealth...

Just my opinions...

Be blessed!

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

Friends and investors...

I am only posting for the second time, but I have been watching these boards since December. I am a pastor/BIble teacher...seminary trained...mentored and taught by some of the greatest scholars in the States...I have traveled and done ministry...missions...the like...I am a stickler for contextual criticism of Scripture in providing a balanced understanding of what true faith is.

I have always perpetuated the idea that faith is internal, spiritual, unseen, and passionately quiet. I never believed in tongues, prophecy, healings, open miracles, dreams/visions, etc. I am blessed to have married a woman who comes from a more charismatic background. I just want to encourage you people on the board that think this guy is nuts, or not the right type of Christian, etc. PLEASE DO NOT LUMP ALL OF THE WORKS OF GOD IN WITH THOSE WHO ARE ACTUALLY GIFTED BY GOD TO DO THE WORKS OF MINISTRY.

I am not saying that George is right or wrong. I am saying that until this year, I had never seen a "limb grow out" (I have now), spoken in a tongue (I have now), watched someone prophesy a direct and imminent event about someone''s life and get it right down to the last detail (I have now). I am a man of faith and none of that makes sense to me, so I cannot imagine it would make any sense to those without faith. I have been baffled by God this year at his ability to change the minds of man.

I do believe the RV will happen because IT FIRST OF ALL MAKES FISCAL sense...but, also, because I do believe God is transferring wealth...

Just my opinions...

Be blessed!

Man of God thank you for putting yourself out there. I pray that God would use you in the things that you have already seen and the things that you will seeing in this season yet to come. May the Holy Spirit fill you each and every day so that God's good and perfect will be be done your life. All the spiritual gifts are available and I pray you would ask for them to further the Kingdom of God. May peace and joy rest over your household.

Stay Blessed

• Upvote 3

Wonderful! Someone who thinks like I do. Christianity is a personal relationship with God, not a public demonstration of spiritual dong-brandishing and measuring. And also, it doesn't belong in financial discussions... God's intentions, whether they are for you to carry on a life where you live abundantly both monetarily and spiritually, or just spiritually, is completely up to him not you. So those Christians thinking praying for the RV to bless their lives because they believe it to be God's will... no one knows God's will down to that specific of a detail. So praying for the RV is foolish. At least in the way they are doing it...

The word of God says Amos 3:7 "Surely the Lord God will do nothing, without first revealing His secret to His servants the prophets" . Yes we do know His will it is His word. Pray for the RV to further the work of the Kingdom of God. Be blessed and stay encouraged.

• Upvote 3

Friends and investors...

Just my opinions...

Be blessed!

Looks like God is changing your worldview. He has certainly been changing mine. God will not be put into a box, so for those that do not believe you can talk to God, I pray you read the scriptures a little more closely. God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. He is no respector of men, what he does for one he will do for another. God bless.

• Upvote 7

Appreciate your post.

• Downvote 1

Looks like God is changing your worldview. He has certainly been changing mine. God will not be put into a box, so for those that do not believe you can talk to God, I pray you read the scriptures a little more closely. God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. He is no respector of men, what he does for one he will do for another. God bless.

AMEN BROTHER, I believe the Word of God is the whole Truth and Nothing but the Truth. Bible stands for "Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth" It is the best Onwers Manual I have ever read

• Upvote 3

I listened to this you tube video twice.

Goerge says something about May 29th or the first of June.

Whether he meant June 1st... or the first part of June.. IDK

Where are people getting the 10th?? I never heard that....

george said it in another interview with frank, as he was clearing up what he was saying

• Upvote 2

Dear Fellow Dinar Investors:

George Robinson shared what he believes God communicated to him, that led him to buy Dinar. He was not telling anyone else to buy, but since I had already bought based on reading blogs and predictions for over a month, it did give me comfort to hear a man who claimed NOT to be a prophet, but a retired businessman, who had a pretty good track record of following God's direction to sell his portfolio before the 2008 stock market crash, buy Ford stock at the bottom (but not GM or Chrysler) and ride it up, to start buying silver at 2.50 and ounce and sell at $50 just before his predicted drop to the middle $30's an ounce (this "prediction" was recorded on April 20, 2011 for the entire world).

For those of you who are sceptics, critics, or just unschooled, God still speaks to men, women and children today. In fact, since the crucification of Christ and the coming of the Holy Spirit, believers in Christ can invite the Holy Spirit to inhabit their body, soul and spirit, giving them the ability to not only "hear" from God the Father and Jesus Christ his Son, but to also minister "gifts" from the Holy Spirit. It was stated by the prophet Malachi, that "all would know Him, from the least to the greatest" (paraphrase from memory). In that context, the coming of the "spirit of Elisha" the "anointing" of the Holy Spirit, enables all born again believers to become "channels" of the gifts of God, to bless ALL HIS Children, including those who believe and those who do not. Scripture also says, "we know in part, and we prophesy in part" (paraphrase from memory). Prophesy is nothing more than sharing what has been revealed to us by the Spirit of the Living God. Revelation can come in a great variety of ways, such as hearing in our spirit, dreams, visions, scriptures coming to our minds, etc.

God can warn us of impending disaster and calamity as well as he can inform us of impending blessing. God sent angels to warn Lot and his family to get out of Sodom before it was destroyed. Jesus told Peter when to let down his net to catch a huge catch of valuable fish, just before Peter joined his group of diciples. Jesus also instructed his diciples to take the boys loaf and fish lunch, and blessed it and broke it, and it multiplied to feed a multitude of thousands! God led Israel out of Egypt, and provided Manna from heaven, and for 40 years there was no sickness and their shoes did not wear out, they only had to follow the cloud by day and pillar of fire by night. Today if we will listen to God, and follow his leading, and look for confirmations from his servants, our brothers and sisters in Christ, we can still be under His Cloud of blessing, and under His pillar of Fire of protection, no matter what comes. Also, do not forget the story of the widow who used her last bit of flour and oil to make a meal for the Prophet, and for the rest of the famine, her oil and flour did not run out....

Be Blessed, lets keep praying for all of God's blessing for our families, our communities, our nation, and the world. I believe the in depth intel and analysis that support the RV of Iraq's Dinar, and I believe God has given many direction and guidance to invest in Dinar for their own benefit, and to benefit the people of Iraq. We are all God's children, and even more than any natural Father, He loves us tremendously! Enough to send His Son to die for us and all our sins. If he loved us that much, why wouldn't he also want us to be financially blessed so that we can help others?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Deuteronomy 18 20-22

20: But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death.” 21: You may say to yourselves, “How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the LORD ?” 22: If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.

• Upvote 1

Sure, in old testament times false prophets were stoned to death, and so were adulterers. Jesus said if you look upon a woman with lust in your heart, you have committed adultery. Do we then stone every man who looks at a sexy woman? The point is, we are all sinners, saved by grace, and we all sin and make mistakes. George Robinson never claimed to be a "prophet", but a man making a "prediction", based on what felt God was speaking to him. Unless you know what it is like to share a word of knowlege with someone that God's spirit has communicated to you to a person or a group in an attempt to build them up or encourage them, then you have no idea what George was trying to do. I appreciated his encouragement, and based on his track record, I considered it legitamite and still do.

• Upvote 2