Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

George Robinson Update 05/31

Candinar

I really have a hard time believing that George change his prediction. Does anyone have a link to the actual audio of this call. I would have to hear that with my own ears. His prediction was the 29th till the 1st. There is no way that God is not going to know what is going to happen- so if he did actually change his prediction- that is very unfortunate. I really don't want to believe he did without hearing the audio. I suspect that someone inserted their own opinion and put his name on it.

Nice. Valid concern for sure. I'm going to ask George personally and will let you all know. I won't be very surprised if the date is changed by God and George heard it. I was a little bummed I was out of time and personally asked for a little more to buy more. I also know that God knows that He is getting the Lyons share from me, so maybe the holdup is my fault. I offer no apologies. :P

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

The test to see if it came from God is whether it is accurate or not.

Many of us understood this prediction to be for end of May-June 1st.

Is he now saying now through June 10th?

Sounds odd for a prophecy to be unclear.

and the asterisk attached, that it really happened already and we just didn't see it,

sounds a little shaky, if this is a prophetic word from the Lord.

I'm a Christian and hope it comes true, but it seems like we've seen many people over

time give prophetic words with regard to the dinar which don't pan out to be true.

That doesn't make God any less true but some of these guys are just plain mistaken

and frankly, fortunate that they don't live in OT times (Deuteronomy 18) where 1 false

prophecy meant death by stoning.

I don't think we could bring that policy into present times,..Rock Quarries would have to run 24 hours a day just to supply enough rocks to clean up congress, not to mention the Wall St. barkers and then the Guru's, also Emergency Rooms and Chiropractors would be working overtime on people with overworked muscles from throwing rocks ! WOW !

Good Things To All !

I am not going to throw any stones. I have never heard of George Robinson until I heard him on the post by easy.

The people that do know him have spoken very highly of him, so I know for myself I will just sit and wait. After all it

has been 5 years already for me. Soooo much has happened lately that it should not be long.

Be Blessed and Please stay happy

• Upvote 1

I'm no apologist for George Robinson but I have to wonder if this isn't a screwup in the transcription. The rate is different too. When I heard him talking in two different recordings he said $3.87-$3.89 but the transcript says $3.87-$3.98. If they got that wrong then maybe they screwed up on the date too. I agree, we should wait to hear the recording to confirm. But you know what? For $3.87 I can wait another 9 days! ;):lol:

Frank and George on the same website. Now THERE's a visual. Wonder if the blue couch changed to purple??? Typo? Does it really matter? :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Lets’ remember that Iraq is a Muslim nation. Their holy book is the Koran and they worship Allah, they do not worship a Judeo/Christian God or hold in esteem the Bible.

I really find it difficult to understand why there is a dictum that the God of the “Infidels” wants the dinar to RV.

I say, leave God out of it. The decision to declare an RV will be political decision made by mortals.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't think we could bring that policy into present times,..Rock Quarries would have to run 24 hours a day just to supply enough rocks to clean up congress, not to mention the Wall St. barkers and then the Guru's, also Emergency Rooms and Chiropractors would be working overtime on people with overworked muscles from throwing rocks ! WOW !

Good Things To All !

"But I am Rock Quarry"

185176.jpg

Couldn't resist...

Edited by Candinar

I'm no apologist for George Robinson but I have to wonder if this isn't a screwup in the transcription. The rate is different too. When I heard him talking in two different recordings he said $3.87-$3.89 but the transcript says $3.87-$3.98. If they got that wrong then maybe they screwed up on the date too. I agree, we should wait to hear the recording to confirm. But you know what? For $3.87 I can wait another 9 days! ;):lol:

+1 Scooby Doo! Do one last Dinar purchase and dedicate it all to the Lord. Lets turn these spirits of negativity and doubt on their heads. I believe George fully about everything he says. I have felt for years that a huge revival was going down and I'm looking forward to it. The world is too ugly these days. We need healing and hope and LOVE and a huge worldwide string of miracles is just what will do it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I believe in George. I wouldn't give my agency or allegiance to anyone but the Lord, but when someone who bears good fruits, as George does, says that he heard from the Lord and was told to speak, I listen. If the spirit confirms it to me, then it's as if the Lord was speaking directly to me. I still think that we are in the window of the RV happening and we will shortly see the Lord's hand in all of this. Keep the faith, for you believers, and spend your time planning out your good deeds!! This RV and your faith that you put in it is truly a gift from God, so treat it as such!! ;)

I totally appreciate what you're saying but for someone like myself that has never heard of this person it makes me weary. There are so many people that claim to be prophets and don't have good intentions.

• Upvote 1

Ok, so i listened to the call. George starts talking about 73:40. He specifies the end of May till the 1st of June. He clarifies that it isn't the 1st of June, it is the first of June (Meaning the first part of the month. meaning the 1st till about the 10th - because after the 10th would be the middle of the month) He specifies a rate of 3.87-3.89. So he isn't changing his prediction, we just mistook the 1st to mean the 1st day when he really meant the first of the month.

Thank you much for posting the call audio! +1

• Upvote 2

Ok, so i listened to the call. George starts talking about 73:40. He specifies the end of May till the 1st of June. He clarifies that it isn't the 1st of June, it is the first of June (Meaning the first part of the month. meaning the 1st till about the 10th - because after the 10th would be the middle of the month) He specifies a rate of 3.87-3.89. So he isn't changing his prediction, we just mistook the 1st to mean the 1st day when he really meant the first of the month.

He could have been a little clearer to begin with but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Like I said, I can wait 9 days for that kind of dough. $$$ B) $$$

No RV by June 11 and the stoning will commence.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

George claims to have sold his silver near $50. an ounce on Monday, May 2nd before it dropped in value. Anyone invested in silver, especially his silver dealer, knew the price dropped dramatically the night before. Check the facts. http://www.kitco.com/charts/historicalsilver.html

I happen to be a believer in the Christ. I don't put an "ounce" of faith in Mr. George Robinson.

Be well.

• Upvote 1

God spoke to Mosses only and he ain't Mosses.....

Now the date has changed from May 29

- June 1 to June 10....praise the Lord.

Don't mean to insult anyone but please ....

I heard him specified May 29-June 1. No first part of June or year was mentioned.....

Edited by Diamond4me