Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

George Robinson Update 05/31

Candinar

From another site....

George Robinson is next – he is now a member on the forum (NOT DINARVETS)

George states the wants to clarify things – the prediction GOD gave me was 3.5 months ago about the Dinar would revalue the end of May 1st of June and 29 meant and I believe that something did happen on the 29th per Frank and time will prove this and I won’t back up on the revalue of the dinar as it’s from the throne of GOD for us… in 2012 will be the greatest spiritual awakening the world has known – raising of the dead, miraculous healings and amputees will have new limbs and the spirit of GOD will be poured out on all flesh… In January when I first bought the dinar – sell all of your stock as the market will take a terrible hit in this summer…but the utilities… believe it or not – but I know what GOD said and I stand on it -

Darline states she just got this article just now that today these 3 ministers was announced: Tawfiq Al Yasiri for the MINISTRY of INTERIOR- Riyadh Ghareeb for NATIONAL SECURITY MINISTER and the NA informed IS of accepting the

Nomination of OBIEDI for the post who was interviewed by three committees from the NA and was approved by them. /End/

Questions from callers and the forums for George and Frank…

This RV is a gift of GOD – greed is the problem of individuals that makes the problem of having prosperity –pray and ask GOD to where he wants YOU to place that money…

The great spiritual awakening – its coming fast- great awakening in 2012 is going to need all the financing to get the gospel into every place in this world

Area code 501 – Arkansas – question – you and Darline stated and read about the 3 ministers and it said it was approved – is this the formal announcement or does M have to physically do this – Frank says they have done this many times, then forgot them then did it again and what we need is for the GOI to appear out of no where suddenly…DO NOT be surprised if suddenly the ministers are there and the rate is released suddenly too…

I am so sure I heard from the Lord that the Dinar will revalue $ 3.87 – $ 3.98 between June 1 to June 10th says George…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So now it goes to the 10th..? aye aye... <_< ...not bashing, just curious at the extension.

Edited by Adam Montana
for immediate clarification
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 8

I believe in George. I wouldn't give my agency or allegiance to anyone but the Lord, but when someone who bears good fruits, as George does, says that he heard from the Lord and was told to speak, I listen. If the spirit confirms it to me, then it's as if the Lord was speaking directly to me. I still think that we are in the window of the RV happening and we will shortly see the Lord's hand in all of this. Keep the faith, for you believers, and spend your time planning out your good deeds!! This RV and your faith that you put in it is truly a gift from God, so treat it as such!! ;)

• Upvote 20
  • Downvote 5

I really have a hard time believing that George change his prediction. Does anyone have a link to the actual audio of this call. I would have to hear that with my own ears. His prediction was the 29th till the 1st. There is no way that God is not going to know what is going to happen- so if he did actually change his prediction- that is very unfortunate. I really don't want to believe he did without hearing the audio. I suspect that someone inserted their own opinion and put his name on it.

OH CMON, NOW A PROPHET IS DANCING WITH HIS PROPHECY??

SORRY GUYS IT DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT. THATS WHAT OKIE,BLAINO, THE G.E.T. TEAM AND OTHERS DO. MY FAITH IN GEORGE JUST WENT DOWN THE DRAIN.

EVERYONE IN THE WORLD STRIVES FOR A UNIVERSAL SPIRIT TO BELIEVE IN. BASED ON THE SCRIPTURES, STORIES, AND THE BIBLE. OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND RELIGION IS WHAT WE ARE MADE OF.

I FELT GOOD ABOUT GEORGE ROBINSON. HE DID NOT DANCE WITH ANY OF HIS OTHER PREDICTIONS AS I READ, BUT NOW WITH THE DINAR HE DOES?

ILL TELL YOU WHAT, I WILL BECOME ONE ALSO. JUST BY READING THE NEWS ILL MAKE PROFECIES TOO.

CMON GEORGE. :angry:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

I'm no apologist for George Robinson but I have to wonder if this isn't a screwup in the transcription. The rate is different too. When I heard him talking in two different recordings he said $3.87-$3.89 but the transcript says $3.87-$3.98. If they got that wrong then maybe they screwed up on the date too. I agree, we should wait to hear the recording to confirm. But you know what? For $3.87 I can wait another 9 days! ;):lol:

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

I'm no apologist for George Robinson but I have to wonder if this isn't a screwup in the transcription. The rate is different too. When I heard him talking in two different recordings he said $3.87-$3.89 but the transcript says $3.87-$3.98. If they got that wrong then maybe they screwed up on the date too. I agree, we should wait to hear the recording to confirm. But you know what? For $3.87 I can wait another 9 days! ;):lol:

I agree with Mr.Rich I think it is a typo and i would like to hear the audio

• Upvote 2

Hey I will stay positive on this one and at the same time I can't bash someone using the name of GOD....But I have to say the limb thing kind of throws me....But I remain a believer so lets get this thing rolling....

Hey I will stay positive on this one and at the same time I can't bash someone using the name of GOD....But I have to say the limb thing kind of throws me....But I remain a believer so lets get this thing rolling....

• Upvote 3

The test to see if it came from God is whether it is accurate or not.

Many of us understood this prediction to be for end of May-June 1st.

Is he now saying now through June 10th?

Sounds odd for a prophecy to be unclear.

and the asterisk attached, that it really happened already and we just didn't see it,

sounds a little shaky, if this is a prophetic word from the Lord.

I'm a Christian and hope it comes true, but it seems like we've seen many people over

time give prophetic words with regard to the dinar which don't pan out to be true.

That doesn't make God any less true but some of these guys are just plain mistaken

and frankly, fortunate that they don't live in OT times (Deuteronomy 18) where 1 false

prophecy meant death by stoning.

Edited by jgp
  • Upvote 1

OH CMON, NOW A PROPHET IS DANCING WITH HIS PROPHECY??

SORRY GUYS IT DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT. THATS WHAT OKIE,BLAINO, THE G.E.T. TEAM AND OTHERS DO. MY FAITH IN GEORGE JUST WENT DOWN THE DRAIN.

EVERYONE IN THE WORLD STRIVES FOR A UNIVERSAL SPIRIT TO BELIEVE IN. BASED ON THE SCRIPTURES, STORIES, AND THE BIBLE. OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND RELIGION IS WHAT WE ARE MADE OF.

I FELT GOOD ABOUT GEORGE ROBINSON. HE DID NOT DANCE WITH ANY OF HIS OTHER PREDICTIONS AS I READ, BUT NOW WITH THE DINAR HE DOES?

ILL TELL YOU WHAT, I WILL BECOME ONE ALSO. JUST BY READING THE NEWS ILL MAKE PROFECIES TOO.

CMON GEORGE. :angry:

One problem!....you put your faith in any man...and you will lose everytime! Put your faith in God...and Him only! This situation has been prophesied over by a couple different people. Bible states that in the last days we will see many false prophets...I am not judging this guy George, or any of the others. I do feel however, that we will see this SOON! I believe within the next 24 - 48 hours. Not going to say why, just call it a "gut feeling"! Afterall, look at everything we are seeing in the headlines coming out of the middle east! Everything happening at once! Today, we actually got numbers concerning the rate that supposedly came straight from CBI...I believe thats a first! Be Blessed!

• Upvote 1