Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are you a betting man? or woman?

The Original Spike

Maybe this is more of a pole... Anyway, I am wondering with all the heated debate over Georges predictions, who would be willing to wager some of their IDQ for Georges prediction being right against those who don't think he will be right? Just curious... and since it is currently worth less than monopoly money, I don't really see it as being anything more than a friendly wager, after all people put their money in the markets based on what they believe a commodity or stock will do right? :lol:

Oh, and before you accuse me of pushing folks into gambling... remember, no one made you buy into this investment without you knowing you were taking a gamble... :P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I make a point of not betting on anyone but myself, but boy I hope he's correct. Prophet...no, but maybe a lucky or educated guess...sure, why not. I think we've all heard crazier. ;)

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

• Upvote 3

Maybe this is more of a pole... Anyway, I am wondering with all the heated debate over Georges predictions, who would be willing to wager some of their IDQ for Georges prediction being right against those who don't think he will be right? Just curious... and since it is currently worth less than monopoly money, I don't really see it as being anything more than a friendly wager, after all people put their money in the markets based on what they believe a commodity or stock will do right? :lol:

Oh, and before you accuse me of pushing folks into gambling... remember, no one made you buy into this investment without you knowing you were taking a gamble... :P

Looks like it's not going to play out by tomorrow....but maybe a LOP vs no LOP wager would be interesting. 25k note wager.....but who holds the notes? Tough one.

• Upvote 1

:twocents: I think this day or tomarrow is as good as the day after that... :eek:OR The day Before YESTERDAY

Me too... what you said... :)

I make a point of not betting on anyone but myself, but boy I hope he's correct. Prophet...no, but maybe a lucky or educated guess...sure, why not. I think we've all heard crazier. ;)

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Me too! U was ready for this to end... Dec.??? LOL... :)

Looks like it's not going to play out by tomorrow....but maybe a LOP vs no LOP wager would be interesting. 25k note wager.....but who holds the notes? Tough one.

Pick a mod... any mod... LOL!!! :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Heck, walking out your front door each morning is a gamble (with fate) is it not? :P Nothing wrong with a little gambling for monetary profit now and then.

• Upvote 2

Whats the tax liability on the wager? If I lose can I write it off ? will I need a reciept? at some point will I have to prove the wager? frank said the wager is dangerous.......... Blah Blah Blah........I just heard it RV-ed according to Okie........... Wish Jhonny Carson was here Im sure we could get a great clip out of this entire experience. Lets hope George is right, but I wouldnt bet a cent on it. Just having a little fun, whoops I better stop now before it gets outa hand and I actually laugh out loud. Have a great day. Join the VIP and step it up a bit. You will be fulfilled with fact.

Queitlearner

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't bet on George for all the tea in China. Personaly I don't know the guy and with that I wouldn't even bet on myself. I have stated several times that I felt an RV would happen anytime between June 1st and the end of June. Further more, if it doesn't happen this June then forget it happening during the remainder of 2011. The one key thing I am looking at is that when the great remainder of the U.S. troops have, left then you will see an RV.

I have done my research on all of this since the time I bought my first million Dinar in early 2009.

Getting back to the topic, we all have to be perfectly honest about this. Up to today everyone that has had a prediction on an RV was completely inaccurate. That includes all our Guru's, the average Lay person or any fond person we like to follow. George's prediction may even come and go along with mine. The bottom line is that it will happen when it happens and the day it happens may surprise all of us when it does. Don't bet on George, don't bet on me LOL :) , and keep your money in your pocket or purse.

When I researched the Dinar in early 2009 my first thought was am RV would happen in late 2012 to early 2013. So far I'm still in the running :lol: and hope I am wrong.

Good luck to all.

• Upvote 1

Whats the tax liability on the wager? If I lose can I write it off ? will I need a reciept? at some point will I have to prove the wager? frank said the wager is dangerous.......... Blah Blah Blah........I just heard it RV-ed according to Okie........... Wish Jhonny Carson was here Im sure we could get a great clip out of this entire experience. Lets hope George is right, but I wouldnt bet a cent on it. Just having a little fun, whoops I better stop now before it gets outa hand and I actually laugh out loud. Have a great day. Join the VIP and step it up a bit. You will be fulfilled with fact.

Queitlearner

Would love to be a VIP, but I'm broke... I got hurt on the job a while ago and have had a first hand experience of government "ring-around-the-rosey"... I went to unemployment, oh you need to file with disability, you're not eligible enough. Disability, you're not hurt bad enough, you can do something, you need to file with unemployment. I lost my insurance and need to see a doctor. The free clinic, you're not poor enough. The mental health for panic disorder, cause I'm broke, well sir, you're not crazy enough. I have paid loads of taxes! (I can only imagine how my future will take place. Well, all the things he had wrong and was trying to get fixed, we're not signing off on his death certificate for liability reasons. What should we put then? Put he wasn't dead enough...) And the RV will not come soon enough...true story... as my world turns... plus more! But we're past the rant, what was the question again? LOL!!! :blink:

• Upvote 2

WOW Spike, you actually made me feel better! Sounds like you need this worse than me! Sorry about your experience with Govt. entities. If anyone still wants govt. healthcare, they just need to read up on stories like yours and just about any military member's experience with VA or post hospitals! Luckily I was able to avoid any bad experiences while active, but I've heard some stories. I hope this RVs sooner rather than later! Hang in there bro! Go RVV!!! :)

• Upvote 1

Would love to be a VIP, but I'm broke... I got hurt on the job a while ago and have had a first hand experience of government "ring-around-the-rosey"... I went to unemployment, oh you need to file with disability, you're not eligible enough. Disability, you're not hurt bad enough, you can do something, you need to file with unemployment. I lost my insurance and need to see a doctor. The free clinic, you're not poor enough. The mental health for panic disorder, cause I'm broke, well sir, you're not crazy enough. I have paid loads of taxes! (I can only imagine how my future will take place. Well, all the things he had wrong and was trying to get fixed, we're not signing off on his death

certificate for liability reasons. What should we put then? Put he wasn't dead enough...) And the RV will not come soon enough...true story... as my world turns... plus more! But we'r

e past the rant, what was the question again? LOL!!! :blink:

Good grief spike, sounds like you have had the system run around, if you are ever in my neck of the woods look me up, I may not getcha fixed but I have enough contacts I can sure getcha seen! :)

I hate all that beauracratic red tape nonsense, lots of people get discouraged and quit, hang in there and keep plugging! :)

• Upvote 1

Hi Spike :D

Personally, as well meaning as Mr. Robinson may be, I do not

think it is the right time. I would be a bit more encouraged if

I saw growing exports out of Iraq then imports coming into Iraq. That

would lend well to their growth and to the value of their currency.

That would mean their infrastructure was at least able to support

their goals, but at this time, if I am seeing it correctly, they do not

have the means to bring all they offer to market, and that means

their imports will remain higher than what they export...not good

in regards to a healthy revaluation. For instance, they are not able

to provide electricity to their citizens, they recently entered into a

long term contract with Iran for natural gas pipeline, etc., not to be

completed until late 2012, this does not bode well for them actually

being ready to stand on their own merits yet.

So I will not bet in regards to George, but I will stick to what I can know, and Iraq

needs to get their infrastructure built up, get their citizens a step closer to

having just basics on a regular basis, or the means to acquire them along with

24 hour available electrical generation, food, steady employment, and then I think we will be very close.

Having said that, I HOPE George is right! :lol:

I hope you are having a good day my friend! :)

All my best!

Jim

---

Would love to be a VIP, but I'm broke... I got hurt on the job a while ago and have had a first hand experience of government "ring-around-the-rosey"... I went to unemployment, oh you need to file with disability, you're not eligible enough. Disability, you're not hurt bad enough, you can do something, you need to file with unemployment. I lost my insurance and need to see a doctor. The free clinic, you're not poor enough. The mental health for panic disorder, cause I'm broke, well sir, you're not crazy enough. I have paid loads of taxes! (I can only imagine how my future will take place. Well, all the things he had wrong and was trying to get fixed, we're not signing off on his death certificate for liability reasons. What should we put then? Put he wasn't dead enough...) And the RV will not come soon enough...true story... as my world turns... plus more! But we're past the rant, what was the question again? LOL!!! :blink:

Hi Spike :)

I am very sorry to hear of this my friend. it appears we all must realize

that government knows how to make one jump through the hoops, for

something you already have paid into to assist you.

You're in my prayers and if anything has been learned, keep your heart

focused on the One who told us to never be anxious for anything,

but make Him your refuge and your trust. :) Not at all easy, but the only

way to find rest during times of struggle.

It will work out my friend, it is often the in between time that is the toughest

to endure.

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

I am not a betting woman, in fact, I absolutely hate gambling.

I for one believe we will indeed see the IQD RV, no later than June 30. I really believe it will happen sooner. I have faith in God, not George, but as a Man of God, I am going to say, I have 100% confidence that his prophecy will come to pass. He has never identified himself as being a prophet, only that he indeed hears from God, and I truly believe him. The Bible states to test the spirits, ask for wisdom and discernment and God will give it to you. He is 100% genuine. You don't have to agree, but you don't have to be nasty about it either.

For all who doubt God's calling, ask him in your spare time to reveal himself to you, and don't doubt when you hear HIS VOICE!! He does speak to HIS people, sometimes it is us that refuse to listen!

Go RV!! Go GOD!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm not questioning God, just some of the people that say they represent Him.

And thank God His Son died for my sins, because I sure wouldn't want to be turned away from the pearly gates because of my earthly time being spent not being good enough! :lol:

It's a day too late all.......George Robinson already extended his time frame

https://app.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-67114-17-65-67-17-65-6710941114-17-65-675-17-65-677755-17-65-6789;0OTc3NDYwNjg=0

All I can say is.....hmmmm

Dan

Well... no street cred from me now... not that he really had any with me to begin with... <_<

I am not a betting woman, in fact, I absolutely hate gambling.

I for one believe we will indeed see the IQD RV, no later than June 30. I really believe it will happen sooner. I have faith in God, not George, but as a Man of God, I am going to say, I have 100% confidence that his prophecy will come to pass. He has never identified himself as being a prophet, only that he indeed hears from God, and I truly believe him. The Bible states to test the spirits, ask for wisdom and discernment and God will give it to you. He is 100% genuine. You don't have to agree, but you don't have to be nasty about it either.

For all who doubt God's calling, ask him in your spare time to reveal himself to you, and don't doubt when you hear HIS VOICE!! He does speak to HIS people, sometimes it is us that refuse to listen!

Go RV!! Go GOD!!

I'm not going to argue semantics, but it's America, you can believe whatever you choose. I am not trying to be nasty, I'm just tired of people making claims to get a little attention. I am tired of hearing folks make outlandish claims and not being made to tow the line after the claims are proven to be wrong.. If an individual makes an outright claim, then uses God to back it up, he better be right, or he lied to us and or himself, or he just fibbed. Economics will dictate the final outcome, not outlandish claims of visions, not that visions are outlandish, just the ones that are made up and not really from God. Accountability is key with such a volatile subject such as finances, our finances. The way I see it, it's like buying that special prayer cloth guaranteed to bring you good luck because it is supposedly blessed. It's a piece of cloth... it will not bring you luck... You got duped if ya bought one... God still might choose to bless you even though you got duped, but I wouldn't want to be the preacher that sold it to you when judgment falls...

Yeah, think I would pass on a free ride in that preacher man's jet...