Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Get ready for an incredible week**

easyrider

I have heard this blog before, nothing ever new. - But sometimes its easier to sit back and listen to the BS/Rumor/News. :-) Thanks.

no problem yea been kinda slow this weekend as far as rumors are concerned lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

man he loses me when he puts the new moon solar eclipse and the return of the space station as indicators of an rv???

but hey, I'm ready to be a good steward :)

Most people do not know that the study of astronomy and astrology were first known in the ancient culture of Sumeria.

Ancient Sumeria developed into what is known as Babylon or Iraq.

The Islamic culture bases major decisions and actions upon proper / favorable astrological markers.

The holidays and major religious actions are started, marked and concluded by astrological markers alone.

You may have noticed that the symbol of Islam is in fact a crescent moon and a star which make a certain astrological formation significant to the point of becoming the actual signet of Islam.

As far as the space shuttle goes it has been speculated on and is interesting to note that the names of NASA missions and dates of significant NASA mission events have historically marked major "events" or action on the political side of things in the past.

To further self educate yourself on same I would suggest a Google on : NASA and Occult Symbolism.

Hope that helps

Phoenix

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Ok phonenix, hold on let me go get my tin foil hat I will be back in a few to see what else you have to say... btw I think your grandma was calling you from up stairs during that broadcast telling you that your PB&J was ready with the crust cut off... man are we really going to take anything this guy says as factual... I mean if I posted "news" via my horoscope every day I would be laughed off of here like this fruit loop has every time he has posted... I am not a hater I just call BS when I see it... I would suggest that everyone save the watches around this guy cause the boots are already gone.dry.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Ok phonenix, hold on let me go get my tin foil hat I will be back in a few to see what else you have to say... btw I think your grandma was calling you from up stairs during that broadcast telling you that your PB&J was ready with the crust cut off... man are we really going to take anything this guy says as factual... I mean if I posted "news" via my horoscope every day I would be laughed off of here like this fruit loop has every time he has posted... I am not a hater I just call BS when I see it... I would suggest that everyone save the watches around this guy cause the boots are already gone.dry.gif

who says we take everything as fact from him? I think your assumption is showing your ignorance and well attacking someone simply make u look stupid control yourself or stfu.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Ok, I listened to this show and listen to most of them.

All he does is share the news from a site with links. The eclipse info is real and is happening today and the nasa info is real and the shuttle landed today.

He never gives rumors and warns people about rumors.

So whatever your issue or problem is spreading hate with rude remarks won't help your issues.

That show had nothing but facts as far as i can tell all based on news so I would say you have some sort of agenda to discredit him. <_<

Just sayin.

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

who says we take everything as fact from him? I think your assumption is showing your ignorance and well attacking someone simply make u look stupid control yourself or stfu.

NICE... Easy. I think this deserves to be said again.

who says we take everything as fact from him? I think your assumption is showing your ignorance and well attacking someone simply make u look stupid control yourself or stfu. By Easyrider

• Downvote 1

Easy aren't you a a christian?

Saying stfu (shut the f*%# up) is not cool.

Edited by RRSport
  • Downvote 1

man he loses me when he puts the new moon solar eclipse and the return of the space station as indicators of an rv???

but hey, I'm ready to be a good steward :)

I had to listen to it twice because I started to day dream during the eclipse stuff :lol:

Like the music - it rocks! :D

Most people do not know that the study of astronomy and astrology were first known in the ancient culture of Sumeria.

Ancient Sumeria developed into what is known as Babylon or Iraq.

The Islamic culture bases major decisions and actions upon proper / favorable astrological markers.

The holidays and major religious actions are started, marked and concluded by astrological markers alone.

You may have noticed that the symbol of Islam is in fact a crescent moon and a star which make a certain astrological formation significant to the point of becoming the actual signet of Islam.

As far as the space shuttle goes it has been speculated on and is interesting to note that the names of NASA missions and dates of significant NASA mission events have historically marked major "events" or action on the political side of things in the past.

To further self educate yourself on same I would suggest a Google on : NASA and Occult Symbolism.

OUCH!!! Phoenix your # of posts shows 666.....I.m glad we ain't superstitious....good info! and thanks for post Easy

Hope that helps

Phoenix

Phoenix, good to hear from you again. Thanks for posting, and it would be nice to see you on here occasionally. As far as credibility goes, I'd put my faith in Phoenix a lot faster than I would in some of these so called gurus around here lately.

• Upvote 1