Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just Got A Good Call...I Hope

gregp

Did you get the call today? (Memorial Day)

Yes i did. Dad left a voice mail. Lori and I were out on the lake. I didn't see the message. He finally got a hold of us at the house. Now were eatting rocky road and watching pawn stars. One thing i have learned in this long ride is don't get excited. This is iraq. Stay grounded and read the Iraq news on line.

Thanks for the post. May it RV soon to bless you, your dad and all dinarians everywhere. I pray your dad's retirement years will be healhty, happy and prosperous.

Go RV!

Blessings,

Texhad

Thank you.

Gregp, I think it's wonderful that you want to see your dad be happy. Many people are just talking about themselves and how they can benefit. Either way,

I pray you both will be happy and prosperous. Nice post!

thank you

really? man this never gets old watching everybody run in circles cz one holy roller got a message no one else heard but because no one can prove he didn't they all jump on faith when all they had to do was ask the same 1 god that he talked too for the answer...........

this is a message from a man that walks on the word of 1 god thru 2 wars for 9 years and still here .

But if the man says his dad told him in the first person there is no reason not to believe him

Thanks. Dad is solid. Who knows. We could be here two years or more. Thanks for your backing.

I just got his info! His name is.....GEORGE ROBINSON! LOL!

Well, if George did call him, then George knows it didn't happen today (29th). So George is going for the next date, June 1 that God told him.

God is never wrong. . . . BUT. . . . man is capable of being wrong.

My dad just called me, and he was very excited. His friends broker called and said the Dinar is going to RV on the 1st of June

End Quote

Maybe that's what happened. But your post start above reminds me of a few hundred posts already.... Not saying it's a federal charge as of yet....We'll see........

awww sending positive wishes your way for your Dad & your family. I hope this happens for all who need it. I hate hearing about people who have to struggle, worry, stress etc.... breaks my heart. Especially when they are older and deserve to relax.

GO RV for the people of Iraq, our soldiers, those struggling, & the weary. OH Yeah, and everyone else that wants it. biggrin.gif

MovieMaker - This was a nice post. You showed a lot of heart. All of us who post on this site, has a story to tell. The human condition is in a fragile state these days. You don't want to get a newspaper, watch TV, and then there are some who just want to withdraw. I am having a birthday this week and I have told all not to acknowledge it, send cards, have a function. Just do not want to celebrate.

Trying to stay away from the sites because when you think 9 steps forward have been taken, in the morning, you find that there were 10 set backs.

And, then there are our soldiers put into harms way for people who hate them. When will we ever learn, or are we pawns to the "industrial Military Complex" - the last words spoken by Eisenhower as president. Very prophetic. God bless us all. And for those of you who believe, our troubles on this planet really do not amount to a hill of beans.

MovieMaker - This was a nice post. You showed a lot of heart. All of us who post on this site, has a story to tell. The human condition is in a fragile state these days. You don't want to get a newspaper, watch TV, and then there are some who just want to withdraw. I am having a birthday this week and I have told all not to acknowledge it, send cards, have a function. Just do not want to celebrate.

Trying to stay away from the sites because when you think 9 steps forward have been taken, in the morning, you find that there were 10 set backs.

And, then there are our soldiers put into harms way for people who hate them. When will we ever learn, or are we pawns to the "industrial Military Complex" - the last words spoken by Eisenhower as president. Very prophetic. God bless us all. And for those of you who believe, our troubles on this planet really do not amount to a hill of beans.

Happy birthday

My dad just called me, and he was very excited. His friends broker called and said the Dinar is going to RV on the 1st of June. We can only hope. I personally don't know how a broker would get that information, but it gave me a little hope. Dad is straight up. He didn't mention a rate, and I didn't ask. We all know nobody knows the rate. Only shabibi and his crew. Dad and I have been involved in several pipe dream investments. Penny stocks that never hit big. I hope this can give him a little money to enjoy his retirement a little better. He had a couple of bad divorces and finally lost his company. He has worked hard and I hope this is THE BIG ONE. Come on Polaris ATV for me! You all know I'm not a pumper, so don't start that crap. Have a nice memorial day. Pray for our troops. My wife and I were out in our kayak at Bristow Lake in Oklahoma fishing this morning and heard bagpipes at the VFW. It humbled both of us.

You and your wife are lucky, that sounds like a great morning. Thanks for sharing.

Yes i did. Dad left a voice mail. Lori and I were out on the lake. I didn't see the message. He finally got a hold of us at the house. Now were eatting rocky road and watching pawn stars. One thing i have learned in this long ride is don't get excited. This is iraq. Stay grounded and read the Iraq news on line.

Thank you.

thank you

Thanks. Dad is solid. Who knows. We could be here two years or more. Thanks for your backing.

[/quote

Dads rock solid!!!

Sounds Like a couple people bashed just a bit... I like your post greg. You didn't Just Say "Here it comes!!!". You shared some personal stuff.

I know people have been riding this Coaster for a while now, And I haven't, But reading a post like this, Then the Nice comments to follow... Makes me feel good inside. And where I am in life (Broke, Starving student, Just broke up with the love of my life and left with all the bills)... I'm down and out right now. Reading these kinds of things things gives me a peaceful feeling... I Appreciate it Greg. Thank you

I Hope You're Right, Not just for me, Or you, Or your Father... But for the Big Picture as well...

Appreciate Life and GO RV!!! Haha

A very warm Krem.

My dad just called me, and he was very excited. His friends broker called and said the Dinar is going to RV on the 1st of June. We can only hope. I personally don't know how a broker would get that information, but it gave me a little hope. Dad is straight up. He didn't mention a rate, and I didn't ask. We all know nobody knows the rate. Only shabibi and his crew. Dad and I have been involved in several pipe dream investments. Penny stocks that never hit big. I hope this can give him a little money to enjoy his retirement a little better. He had a couple of bad divorces and finally lost his company. He has worked hard and I hope this is THE BIG ONE. Come on Polaris ATV for me! You all know I'm not a pumper, so don't start that crap. Have a nice memorial day. Pray for our troops. My wife and I were out in our kayak at Bristow Lake in Oklahoma fishing this morning and heard bagpipes at the VFW. It humbled both of us.

Sorry not june 1st June 5th.

• Upvote 1

Well, if George did call him, then George knows it didn't happen today (29th). So George is going for the next date, June 1 that God told him.

God is never wrong. . . . BUT. . . . man is capable of being wrong.

George Robinson is not wrong about the dinar yet........hopefully he will prove to be correct.

As stated by George Robinson......May 29th-June1st

If it has not rv'd by the end of Thursday June 1st.......then he is wrong & did not hear it from God.

Here's hoping........but not really expecting

Dan

First of all with today being Memorial Day I would like to take the time to say thank you to all my fellow veterans that have served in the United States military from 1900 up to today. Most Vets carried out their job under the difficult circumstances while others had fairly easy duty. No matter what our military veterans had to endure through their time in the service they all have one thing in common. That is all of our men and women veterans served with valour and honor in the effort to protect this great country, The United States of America.

Most of all, let's not forget those military members that lost their lives in defense of this country no matter how they died. They died while being many hundreds or thousands of miles away from home, famlies, loved ones and friends.

Also, let us not forget that it would not be possible for the many of us to purchase the IQD have it not been for our current military , those that gave their lives and injured and the returning vets. It seems that all this has gotten lost in the fog of who says what about an RV,the name calling. Our thanks to when the RV does happen doesn't go to the so called Guru's or people like OKIE or even Mr. Montanna, although they are patriotic Americans I'm sure.

The day that I go to cash in, I will be paying a visiting to my church and pray for those men that died in Iraq and those that lost limbs and other injuries. Most of all pray for the family menbers that were left behind.. I feel foolish everyday lately when i read all the negative writing on this site from some of those that don't have any idea what the military has done for them.

I know that this was not the topic that started out , but I felt compelled to wake some of you up on this Memorial Day.

My Seabee hat is off to all of those doing a difficult job in Afgannistan, Iraq, and the American NATO dealing with Lybia.

• Upvote 2

Keep and cherish those wonderful thoughts toward your dad. Mine passed just a couple months ago and he held dinar. He would visit the forum, study the news and dream of doing a lot of good towards others when the dinar rv'ed.

When it finally rv's, it will be a bittersweet moment for me, and I will donate a portion towards the causes he believed in.

Thanks greg for the uplifting rumor/post - it brought out the true form of most of the members here at DV. This thread has been a pleasure to read through.

• Upvote 2