Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Everyone LISTEN and listen CLEARLY...

I work for one of our country's biggest banks and have relatives whom have higher up positions @ other nationwide banks as well.... Listen and listen clearly... All banks have ZERO indication and zero information about any RV. I donno why anyone believes anything anyone says about how there bank manager said this, or their banker said that, but it's the most disturbing and unfactual lie out there. Don't believe me, then call every bank you know, or goto every bank in your area and go see what they offer you for your dinar.... REALLY, try it. It will make you want to get rid of your dinar all in general. Not because they know, but are trying to hide it from us because of the government, they simply JUST DO NOT KNOW.

What we know in the banks is that this is a pawnzee(sp?) scheme. And we are all idiots for falling into this pumping -dinar RV-fantasy world that is never gonna come about. Do I believe that this is pawnzee scheme, or fraud? Well technically it's not fraud, but all the info that these pumpers put out is deliberate misinformation to trick us and create this again, fantasy world to make us think its gonna RV. I have been around these boards, the blogs, the chats, everything, for a while now, and it is absolutely AMAZING and INCREDIBLE to see the massive UNIVERSE of lies these pumpers and pushers have created. Most of you do not even have a clue of what they're doing to us, you fall for an overnight RV every 4 days. Every Monday, every Thursday, every time something big comes up in the news, the pumpers use that to their advantage and try to correlate it to Iraq, and most of you fall for it. It's pretty sickening to watch so I finally decided to Register to this board and kinda help spread the truth...

The truth is NO ONE KNOWS. Not the banks, not forex reps, AND MOST OF ALL: NOT OKIE, NOT GANKANS, NOT TERRY, NOT GET TEAM, NOT POSSUM, NOT BLAINO, NOT LONGFELLOW, and Adam's whole VIP access thing makes me think he is apart of all this pumping as well.

I hear people say the GURUS(fales gurus) provide entertainment for them and if you don't like rumors then leave.

I say: REALLY?... REALLY? Entertainment? So buying a lottery ticket every week, and being told by some lottery-guru every week that you have the numbers correct and you are gonna win $30mil and that he promises you every week, yet for someone reason every week, nothing. Your numbers don't win you any money and yet and still next week you are backing buying more tickets, and believing the BS the lottery-guru gives you for almost a year+...

Tell me, what kind of SICK person are you if ^that entertains you?

Tell me one more thing, what is the definition of a rumor? A piece of unverified information that could be true... BUT THE GURUS RUMORS ARE NEVER TRUE, AND NEVER HAVE BEEN, therefore they are NOT rumors, they are blatant lies.

I know one thing, I'm giving this thing until the end of June. I'm not saying I'll sell my dinar, but I'll just chalk this up as a small risky loss and move on. If this ever comes out to be a pawnzee scheme and all these pumpers/dinar-dealers knew the whole time due to inside information that the dinar was never gonna RV, best believe I'll be first in line with $millions worth of lawsuits. I have everything that every site has posted about an incoming RV saved... Dinar Trade going down and the half-ass excuse of a reason why it did, really made me step back from this 'investment" a bit....

Look for all the pumping that goes on, I thought some of you needed to know the truth mostly about what I know within our banks. Everything I said about banks was factual, but shortly after that this post turned into my educated opinion. Please learn from this post and start using your time more wisely. I'll pop in every now and then if I see something ridiculous, but I already feel writing all this has taken up too much of my time.

Good luck everyone, GO RV IN JUNE!

hahahah Ah yeah we will do that and really sorry you had to waste so much of your time straighting us out. hahahahahah Pompous Jack ass

• Downvote 1

In Re : The banks know nothing

You picked a heck of a way to introduce yourself. I will now introduce myself. My name is Paul Lanphere and I am both a VET and Investor. I have been involved in the Investment for 5 plus years in the Iraq Dinar. I would like to assist you in the your education on you investment.

1. You need only go to the News Related section of this site to see that Citi Bank has merged with the Bank of Iraq.

2. You need to talk to the individuals that have invested in the investment. What I mean by this is the VIP section. If you put forth the effort to do this you will find that these folks are dealing in fact not bullshit.

3. Accusitory statement will make it difficult for you to survive this site as the senior members are time proven warriors and will most certainly have your head at every corner.

4. Below I have listed one of several contacts that will be happy to discuss the RV and all their thoughts on it.

Sean K. Savoji,

Private Banker

Wells Fargo Bank

6001 Topanga Canyon Blvd.

Woodland Hills, CA 91367

(818) 742 4932

Not sure where you are so I need to mention that this gentleman is on PST.

Remebering that information is power I would encourage you to find good solid information. In my experiences I have found this sites VIP area to be filled with fact based information. This plus the outstanding character of the people I am encountering makes it a profound peice of fact pie in this insanely hot bakery.

Hope you survive this round. See you in the VIP section.

Queitlearner

This is terrific. An actual name. Not the usual "on the condition of anonymity". Congrats - you got stones.

In Re : The banks know nothing

You picked a heck of a way to introduce yourself. I will now introduce myself. My name is Paul Lanphere and I am both a VET and Investor. I have been involved in the Investment for 5 plus years in the Iraq Dinar. I would like to assist you in the your education on you investment.

1. You need only go to the News Related section of this site to see that Citi Bank has merged with the Bank of Iraq.

2. You need to talk to the individuals that have invested in the investment. What I mean by this is the VIP section. If you put forth the effort to do this you will find that these folks are dealing in fact not bullshit.

3. Accusitory statement will make it difficult for you to survive this site as the senior members are time proven warriors and will most certainly have your head at every corner.

4. Below I have listed one of several contacts that will be happy to discuss the RV and all their thoughts on it.

Sean K. Savoji,

Private Banker

Wells Fargo Bank

6001 Topanga Canyon Blvd.

Woodland Hills, CA 91367

(818) 742 4932

Not sure where you are so I need to mention that this gentleman is on PST.

Remebering that information is power I would encourage you to find good solid information. In my experiences I have found this sites VIP area to be filled with fact based information. This plus the outstanding character of the people I am encountering makes it a profound peice of fact pie in this insanely hot bakery.

Hope you survive this round. See you in the VIP section.

Queitlearner

Not to burst your bubble, but how would a regional private banker in a retail branch know anything about the underlying issues behind all of this?

He isn't even in an impressive position at wells fargo, and please don't throw out titles like VP, Relationship Managers, and etc since to become a VP at a financial institution, all you need to do is fog a mirror.

Maybe he has insider information that we do not know. Again, I'm just basing my statement on the tone of your post. I too a long time investor and holding a decent amount of dinar.

Cheers.

Not to burst your bubble, but how would a regional private banker in a retail branch know anything about the underlying issues behind all of this?

He isn't even in an impressive position at wells fargo, and please don't throw out titles like VP, Relationship Managers, and etc since to become a VP at a financial institution, all you need to do is fog a mirror.

Maybe he has insider information that we do not know. Again, I'm just basing my statement on the tone of your post. I too a long time investor and holding a decent amount of dinar.

Cheers.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/68616-everyone-listen-and-listen-clearly/page__st__60#ixzz1NyHWkhgy

In regards to your question. I would encourage you to call Sean and ask him these questions. I am aware that about a year ago the Wells Fargo Group decided to start taking the Iraqi Dinar a little more seriously and not only recommended but actually mandated that their Private Bankers (Wealth Management) division get up to speed immediately. Since then here in Southern CA. it has been fairly common place for this division with the bank to accomodate questions. I have found them to be very good sources of information. They are consistant with call backs and have actually called me with information on one instance. I really cant speak to the how things are being done away from my local area. I do know that you must have an account that is or exceeds 1.5 million standing balance to access this service at my branch. I need to clearly State that this stated number does not reflect each branch. It is adjusted from one branch to the next and is based on the contributions of the clients.

Thanks for the response. If I can be of assistance, Im at your service---In the VIP room ofcourserolleyes.gif

In regards to your question. I would encourage you to call Sean and ask him these questions. I am aware that about a year ago the Wells Fargo Group decided to start taking the Iraqi Dinar a little more seriously and not only recommended but actually mandated that their Private Bankers (Wealth Management) division get up to speed immediately. Since then here in Southern CA. it has been fairly common place for this division with the bank to accomodate questions. I have found them to be very good sources of information. They are consistant with call backs and have actually called me with information on one instance. I really cant speak to the how things are being done away from my local area. I do know that you must have an account that is or exceeds 1.5 million standing balance to access this service at my branch. I need to clearly State that this stated number does not reflect each branch. It is adjusted from one branch to the next and is based on the contributions of the clients.

Thanks for the response. If I can be of assistance, Im at your service---In the VIP room ofcourserolleyes.gif

Lmao your a joke you might have some stones throwing a name out there but you no better then a pumper....heck go ahead throw another advertisement for the VIP I myself and my friend willie were both members and heard it all in the VIP room it was a bunch of tax evasion advice and rumors just not one to call BS like it is in here......here you i through another plug for VIP....make sure you pay monthly so you can pay more longer.... Yea i rememebr all the vital information leading up to last years JUNE RV and the count down and guarantees. Heres a really good contact if you want to ask someone about putting you money off shores like it was advised

IRS Taxpayer Assistance Centers are your source for personal tax help when you believe your tax issue cannot be handled online or by phone, and you want face-to-face assistance.

• Abilene 341 Pine St., Rm 2301 Abilene, TX 79601 Monday-Friday - 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (Closed for lunch 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.) Services Provided (325) 676-5709
    Amarillo 7201 W. Interstate 40 Amarillo, TX 79106 Monday-Friday - 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Services Provided (806) 359-2160
    Austin 825 E. Rundberg Ln. Austin, TX 78753 Monday-Friday - 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Services Provided (512) 499-5127
    Beaumont 350 Pine St. Beaumont, TX 77701 Monday-Friday - 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (Closed for lunch 12:00 noon - 1:00 p.m.) Services Provided (409) 981-5760 Corpus Christi 555 N. Carancahua St. Corpus Christi, TX 78401 Monday-Friday - 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Services Provided (361) 903-1919 Dallas 1100 Commerce Dallas, TX 75242 Monday-Friday - 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Services Provided (214) 413-6010
    Desoto 1801 N. Hampton Road, Desoto, TX 75115 **Office will be closed effective Tuesday, 4/19 - Friday, 12/30** Services Provided (214) 413-6010 El Paso 700 E. San Antonio El Paso, TX 79901 Monday-Friday - 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Services Provided (915) 834-6508 Farmers Branch 4050 Alpha Rd. Farmers Branch, TX 75244 Monday-Friday - 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Services Provided (214) 413-6010 Ft. Worth 819 Taylor St., Rm 6A14 Ft. Worth, TX 76102 Monday-Friday - 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Services Provided (817) 978-3477 Harlingen 1810 Hale Ave. Harlingen, TX 78550 Monday-Friday - 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Services Provided (956) 365-5185 Houston (Downtown) 1919 Smith St. Houston, TX 77002 Monday-Friday - 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Services Provided (281) 721-7021 Houston (NW) 12941 I45 N Houston, TX 77060 Monday-Friday - 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Services Provided (281) 721-7021 Houston (SE) 8876 I45 S Houston, TX 77017 Monday-Friday - 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Services Provided (281) 721-7021 Houston (SW) 8701 S. Gessner Houston, TX 77074 Monday-Friday - 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Services Provided (281) 721-7021 Longview 1800 NW Loop 281 Longview, TX 75604 Monday-Friday - 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (Closed for lunch 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.) Services Provided (903) 297-3142 Lubbock 1205 Texas Ave. Lubbock, TX 79401 Monday-Friday - 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Services Provided (806) 472-7582 Midland 1004 N. Big Spring Midland, TX 79701 Monday-Friday - 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Services Provided (432) 686-9977 San Angelo 33 E. Twohig San Angelo, TX 76903 Monday-Friday - 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (Closed for lunch 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.) **Office will be open 10:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. on 6/03 & 6/10** **Office will be closed 6/20** Services Provided (325) 653-0082 San Antonio 8626 Tesoro Drive San Antonio, TX 78217 Monday-Friday - 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Services Provided (210) 841-2090 Texarkana 500 N. Stateline St. Texarkana, TX 75501 Monday-Friday - 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (Closed for lunch 1:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.) Services Provided (903) 794-8214 Tyler 909 ESE Loop 323 Tyler, TX 75701 Monday-Friday - 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (Closed for lunch 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.) Services Provided (903) 561-2732 Waco 6801 Sanger Ave., Ste 1000 Waco, TX 76710 Monday-Friday - 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (Closed for lunch 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.) Services Provided (254) 741-2312 Wichita Falls 4309 Jacksboro Hwy. Wichita Falls, TX 76302 Monday-Friday - 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (Closed for lunch 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.) . Services Provided (940) 766-6317 For information on where to file your tax return please see Where to File Addresses. The Taxpayer Advocate Service: Within Texas call: Austin (512) 499-5875 Dallas (214) 413-6500 Houston (713) 209-3660

Go ahead ask them......I for one never questioned will this currency regain its value I have held it since 2003 and have 7 friends that have been in Iraq and one that just returned last tuesday and I got to spend memorial day with....and he gladly told me exactly what locals had been told......and never asked me for a membership

Edited by justin88
  • Upvote 1

We are not going to make a money on this investment and i;m starting to believe this is a scam cause with everything is done why isnt there an rv ,,,,,,cause its a scam :angry::(

what IS done ? GOI is not seated yet....the HCL law needs sorting and still parts of chapter 7......its NOT a scam......If your not happy with it, you can sell you dinar back or sell on ebay, so how is that a scam.....this investment is just that its an INVESTMENT, but NOTHING is gaurenteed.....this is not a get rich thing. If it does not RV in June of this year, just put your dinar away and forget about and get on with your life only sell it if you really need the money, otherwise just go about your daily life and be patient ok :)

• Upvote 1