Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Everyone LISTEN and listen CLEARLY...

Well mr rich your the fool because before you even joined Adam was right along with them all he had a count down and everything and last year he said 110% in june of 2010 was when it would rv.....

Did you read what Scooby Doo wrote correctly??? He clearly stated that adam wasent apart of the "RV everyweek club" spreading new rumors about why it had to happen every weekend.....Big difference between Adam and the likes of the others......Doesnt take a genius to figure that out!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Just my opinion...but if a person is going to work at a business like a bank then that person needs to learn how to spell words and the proper form of the word. For example:"I donno why anyone believes anything anyone says about how there bank manager said this, or their banker said that, but it's the most disturbing and unfactual lie out there"

1. donno instead of don't know

2. there instead of their

Along with others here.

Like I said....just my opinion.

PS...bet he is the janitor...never finished school.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"and have relatives whom have higher up positions @ other nationwide banks as well.... "

ME TO!

"pawnzee(sp?) scheme. And we are all idiots for falling into this pumping -dinar RV-fantasy world that is never gonna come about."

Are you a college educated banker or you just cant spell? Who are you calling an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The truth is NO ONE KNOWS. Not the banks, not forex reps, AND MOST OF ALL:"

ME, and I dont need you to rant my way to explain it to me!

"Tell me, what kind of SICK person are you if ^that entertains you?"

Well I'm a family man with an education who works his but off every day of the week, who is a 9 year Veteran of the U.S. Army/Infantry who invested after several months and countless hours of studying this investment. I also happen to like playing the lottery, and am not afraid to give the shirt off my back to help someone in need out. THATS THE KIND OF SICK PERSON I AM!

"Tell me one more thing, what is the definition of a rumor?"

Look it up. Websters can help.

"best "believe I'll be first in line with $millions worth of lawsuits."

Great, another individual looking for someone else to pay for a decision they made.

"I already feel writing all this has taken up too much of my time."

I feel the same way repling to your post but felt it had to be done.

"Good luck everyone, GO RV IN JUNE!"

The only smart thing you said in this post!!!!!

I work for one of our country's biggest banks and have relatives whom have higher up positions @ other nationwide banks as well.... Listen and listen clearly... All banks have ZERO indication and zero information about any RV. I donno why anyone believes anything anyone says about how there bank manager said this, or their banker said that, but it's the most disturbing and unfactual lie out there. Don't believe me, then call every bank you know, or goto every bank in your area and go see what they offer you for your dinar.... REALLY, try it. It will make you want to get rid of your dinar all in general. Not because they know, but are trying to hide it from us because of the government, they simply JUST DO NOT KNOW.

What we know in the banks is that this is a pawnzee(sp?) scheme. And we are all idiots for falling into this pumping -dinar RV-fantasy world that is never gonna come about. Do I believe that this is pawnzee scheme, or fraud? Well technically it's not fraud, but all the info that these pumpers put out is deliberate misinformation to trick us and create this again, fantasy world to make us think its gonna RV. I have been around these boards, the blogs, the chats, everything, for a while now, and it is absolutely AMAZING and INCREDIBLE to see the massive UNIVERSE of lies these pumpers and pushers have created. Most of you do not even have a clue of what they're doing to us, you fall for an overnight RV every 4 days. Every Monday, every Thursday, every time something big comes up in the news, the pumpers use that to their advantage and try to correlate it to Iraq, and most of you fall for it. It's pretty sickening to watch so I finally decided to Register to this board and kinda help spread the truth...

The truth is NO ONE KNOWS. Not the banks, not forex reps, AND MOST OF ALL: NOT OKIE, NOT GANKANS, NOT TERRY, NOT GET TEAM, NOT POSSUM, NOT BLAINO, NOT LONGFELLOW, and Adam's whole VIP access thing makes me think he is apart of all this pumping as well.

I hear people say the GURUS(fales gurus) provide entertainment for them and if you don't like rumors then leave.

I say: REALLY?... REALLY? Entertainment? So buying a lottery ticket every week, and being told by some lottery-guru every week that you have the numbers correct and you are gonna win $30mil and that he promises you every week, yet for someone reason every week, nothing. Your numbers don't win you any money and yet and still next week you are backing buying more tickets, and believing the BS the lottery-guru gives you for almost a year+...

Tell me, what kind of SICK person are you if ^that entertains you?

Tell me one more thing, what is the definition of a rumor? A piece of unverified information that could be true... BUT THE GURUS RUMORS ARE NEVER TRUE, AND NEVER HAVE BEEN, therefore they are NOT rumors, they are blatant lies.

I know one thing, I'm giving this thing until the end of June. I'm not saying I'll sell my dinar, but I'll just chalk this up as a small risky loss and move on. If this ever comes out to be a pawnzee scheme and all these pumpers/dinar-dealers knew the whole time due to inside information that the dinar was never gonna RV, best believe I'll be first in line with $millions worth of lawsuits. I have everything that every site has posted about an incoming RV saved... Dinar Trade going down and the half-ass excuse of a reason why it did, really made me step back from this 'investment" a bit....

Look for all the pumping that goes on, I thought some of you needed to know the truth mostly about what I know within our banks. Everything I said about banks was factual, but shortly after that this post turned into my educated opinion. Please learn from this post and start using your time more wisely. I'll pop in every now and then if I see something ridiculous, but I already feel writing all this has taken up too much of my time.

Good luck everyone, GO RV IN JUNE!

I understand what you are trying to convey to us. For the most part I agree with your assertions.

However, I think perhaps, you should bring your opinions with respect. In the title of your topic "Everyone LISTEN and listen CLEARLY..." you demand that we read your opinion and you yell at us to boot.

In the body of your diatribe you accuse Adam of being a pumper. You state " I have been around these boards, the blogs, the chats, everything, for a while now" if this is true then you should know unequivocally that Adam is not a pumper and that he calls out pumpers regularly.

You then go on to insinuate that we are all idiots. I would suggest you speak for yourself. If your an idiot then state it, but don't clump all of us in with you. I happen to be able to differentiate between fact and fiction. I certainly don't need you to do that for me. The guru's have no standing with me. Once their first claim was proven to be wrong, their supposed intel from that point on became nothing but entertainment. Something to laugh about.

Unfortunately, the only thing you have accomplished with this post is to make me look at any other posts you make with skepticism.

Now, I am off to find a good guru post to read. I need a laugh after reading yours.

btw folks there is nothing more then 100%. 100% is all there is.

Edited by speculatorsRIDE
  • Upvote 2

I'm going to chuck you as a naysayer.I have try to be positive and give people the benefit of doubt.I've learn look through the crap that naysayers and pumpers .All I can say to you, is learn your history.I know its going to happen, it just take time,America wasn't built in day.I try to keep an open mind on all I read and meet on this site.With all the cnfusion going on in States and in Iraq, I do believe things can happen.So keep the faith, it will happen.Please leave ADAM alone, hes been the best of them, all its a great site.GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

I appreciate the fact that you took your time to write what you felt was important for people to know. It is not always easy to stand up and announce out loud how you feel. I also know you are right about banks they do not know and will not know early. The banks will know the same time as everyone else except me of who will probably be the last to know since I only pop in about once a day just to catch up on news. With that being said I further appreciate what you felt about pumpers I will say I joined Adams site because I felt he was the most honest and trustworthy among the sites I visited. I have truly enjoyed this site and they have supported me through really bad times. I hear people say this is a long term investment and I agree with that too I have been invested for 8 years that is a long time but I also have not invested any more after the initial investment. So if it turns out to be a scheme or scam I have not lost that much if it turns out to be more I have gained at least what I invested. I have been desperate, frustrated, infuriated, flustered, and just plain mad through the past years and now I know it was just taking to much of my time and effort. So I check here once a day, if it is going to RV Friday Great if not oh well. Who knows one Friday, Monday prediction may be right and maybe that is why they say it so they can say they were right, they knew all along, some people need that. I don't I just need to know the people here for the most part of good caring people just trying to look out for each other just as realbankintel thought he was doing. So Thank you for your time, thoughts and intel on the banks.

• Upvote 3

People are calling him out because he misspelled??? Really????

How about we all re-read his post & understand all of his valid points instead of nonsense!

And the ones who think he is calling it a scheme/scam........whatever, really need to re-read his post because that is NOT what he said.

The banks may or may not know more than they are saying about the dinar.

Also....he is saying the BANKS are calling us idiots.......he is not the one calling us idiots!!!

The pumpers are saying an rv every day & they don't give a rats ace about anyone they hurt in the process.

I think it's time to not allow these pumpers chats in DV anymore-------OKIE, GANKANS, TERRY, GET TEAM, PTR, BLAINO, LONGFELLOW, Dustyd14369, bluwolf, Randy Koonce, SteveI.

These "gurus" are saying an rv every week........many for years without ever stopping.

I think things are becoming to heated anymore to allow their habitual lies in DV anymore.

The only ones we can trust are the ones here!!

Dan

• Upvote 4

People are calling him out because he misspelled??? Really????

How about we all re-read his post & understand all of his valid points instead of nonsense!

And the ones who think he is calling it a scheme/scam........whatever, really need to re-read his post because that is NOT what he said.

The banks may or may not know more than they are saying about the dinar.

Also....he is saying the BANKS are calling us idiots.......he is not the one calling us idiots!!!

The pumpers are saying an rv every day & they don't give a rats ace about anyone they hurt in the process.

I think it's time to not allow these pumpers chats in DV anymore-------OKIE, GANKANS, TERRY, GET TEAM, PTR, BLAINO, LONGFELLOW, Dustyd14369, bluwolf, Randy Koonce, SteveI.

These "gurus" are saying an rv every week........many for years without ever stopping.

I think things are becoming to heated anymore to allow their habitual lies in DV anymore.

The only ones we can trust are the ones here!!

Dan

Well said. The only thing I respectfully disagree with is not allowing the chats in this forum. I for one gain a lot of insight when the gurus/pumpers are called out. When I first got into the dinar and started reading everything I could, I bought into a lot of the crap being thrown out there. I wanted to believe, so I did -- that is until those that had been through the "newbie" experience straightened me out by giving the facts as to why it was not true. In my opinion, that is how we all learn what's real and what's not and are then able to discern for ourselves what to believe. I can understand the frustration, believe me, but I think there's a way to "play nicely" and still get the point across.

Also, let me say that I've been on a lot of the different sites and, for the most part, this really is the most real, no bull**** site I've seen. So thank you all for keeping it that way. Now, don't scare the **** out of me by jumping my butt for this post, as I am a newbie here just giving my humble opinion. :D

Have a great day,

Kimberlye

• Upvote 3

"The truth is NO ONE KNOWS. Not the banks, not forex reps, AND MOST OF ALL: NOT OKIE, NOT GANKANS, NOT TERRY, NOT GET TEAM, NOT POSSUM, NOT BLAINO, NOT LONGFELLOW, and Adam's whole VIP access thing makes me think he is apart of all this pumping as well".

5...4...3...2...1 BAN! :lol:

You should be ashamed of yourself....why would you lump Adam in your tirade? Have you ever heard Adam Give a Date or Rate? Have you ever heard Adam suggest in any fashion that you should by IQD? If you are frustrated.....Sell out!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Agreed, DV is a great site, but, and I'll just throw this out there, I believe we have members (not a lot) who are actually wolves in sheep's clothing. Pumpees for the Pumpers? I'm not talking about 1st time drive by posters as in the "bank offer" case. Maybe this is why some members get so frustrated because they know for a fact it's BS. Pretty sure REALbankintel is a member in good standing under a different name who's just had enough of the lies and wanted to set the record straight.

• Upvote 1

Agreed, DV is a great site, but, and I'll just throw this out there, I believe we have members (not a lot) who are actually wolves in sheep's clothing. Pumpees for the Pumpers? I'm not talking about 1st time drive by posters as in the "bank offer" case. Maybe this is why some members get so frustrated because they know for a fact it's BS. Pretty sure REALbankintel is a member in good standing under a different name who's just had enough of the lies and wanted to set the record straight.

Wow, now, there you go, I just learned something. I guess I am still quite naive as I would have never guessed someone would do that. LOL

Hmmm, interesting......

Have a great day,

Kimberlye

Ha Ha Qman, I would never consider insulting my only "source" for really good jokes and I'm really hoping your birthday wish comes true! Not sure if Kimberlye was being sarcastic in her post to me but I'll admit I was naive. It was a Homer Simpson head slap duh, when I realized it. No, the ones I watch are relative newbies who come in here like cheerleaders. Deceivers don't come in all negative and spouting bad news and saying hateful things.

I'm really tired of everyone claiming the prospect of purchasing dinar with hopes of an RV and making money is any kind of scam or scheme.

If I give you a ten dollar bill from my wallet and you give me anything in return (a book, an autograph, a meal, anything), is that a scam or scheme? Only if you misrepresent what you provided in exchange for my ten dollars. Otherwise, it's called a transaction! If I want to keep that book (autographed, of course), and hope it goes up in value, is that a scheme?

If I walk into a bank (in Iraq, in Alabama), or log onto a website (dealer, eBay, buy/sell/trade forum) and give someone ten dollars in exchange for them providing me a 10,000 dinar note, is that a scam? If the bill is counterfeit, sure! Otherwise, it's called a transaction! If I choose to hope, pray, and make a bunch of noise about how that 10k dinar note is going to become worth A LOT more than ten dollars, is it a scheme? Absolutely not! Time may prove me a genius (lucky one) or a fool, but the choice to hope that the 'investment' might pay off was mine, and mine alone.

As far a pumpers (and lopsters, for that matter), take what they say with a grain of salt. Make your own decisions. If you get caught up in the hype, it's not THEIR fault you have a weak constitution. Don't get me wrong, I've made purchases/investments hastily because someone had a (hot tip / sale / promotion), that I might not have made with a bit more consideration. The choice was still mine. It wasn't a scam or scheme, and ultimately I am the one who committed.

Ultimately, the investment is purely a speculative effort. You buy a foreign currency and hope that it changes value relative to your own. It's as simple as that. It does or does not, and does so on a schedule other than yours.

Enjoy the ride, go RV!

gbosh

• Upvote 3

Thank you for your post. I feel the same way for the most part. You have to look at the ones that have been in this investment for a long time because they know what is going on (and even some newbies know. I won't discount them). However, most people who are new to the IQD investment really have no idea that a paritular "guru" or a "messenger" doesn't know what he is talking about. Sure, we know that they keep the humor going, but that's not really what we signed up for and new people have no clue for the most part.

Do we all have to be responsible for our own decisions to invest? Sure we do; however, many newbies go to different sites and those sites lie (not this one) and pump so much that something inside you says "hey, this must be real because these seem like well respected messengers!" Ha. Those are the ones that get trapped.

Rumors are one thing, but the guy posting this initial thread merely voiced his opinion! And you guys bashed him to death. Geez! We all have a right to our own opinions but we are so diversified in our thinking that we can't keep peace on anything!!! As far as I know it is still a free world and as far as his spelling, we have all been guilty of that.

I am glad he has kept all the communications, etc., because it is just not fair for so called "gurus" to post stuff that they know is not true to begin with and if it doesn't go down the way we expect it to....more power to him! I hope he has one heck of a lawsuit!!! Those same "gurus" or "messengers" seem to be having all their fun at our expense. Of course, you don't have to listen to them, but honestly, when someone tells someone else about this investment and they google it....they get certain sites and go there and read and when you do, it does make you want to invest, especially when you don't have the experience enough not to know that those gurus or messengers are laughing their A@@ off at you. What do they get out of it? The same thing that you do, HUMOR and POWER and EGO and LAUGHS!

• Upvote 1

Ha Ha Qman, I would never consider insulting my only "source" for really good jokes and I'm really hoping your birthday wish comes true! Not sure if Kimberlye was being sarcastic in her post to me but I'll admit I was naive. It was a Homer Simpson head slap duh, when I realized it. No, the ones I watch are relative newbies who come in here like cheerleaders. Deceivers don't come in all negative and spouting bad news and saying hateful things.

No, I was not being sarcastic at all. It just really didn't dawn on me that it might have been someone from this site that posted the thread. I know we don't know for sure, but my brain just did not even have that thought. I was just saying thanks for another lesson learned, much appreciated. :) Lesson being: Think outside my box sometimes, lol

Have a great day,

Kimberlye

I have absolutely no problem with anything that the OP wrote and as far as his spelling goes... who cares... mistakes hapen. See, I misspelled happen. :P Seriously though, the way some of you are defending his grouping of Adam with the other gurus is totally different from how I read his statement. To me, I think that he was stating that since Adam "does" repeatedly try to get members to become VIP members [in lieu of cash] based on his promise that those members will receive positive information pre/post RV is a form of pumping. Whether someone disagrees with me, gives me negative marks or even ban me, I'm cool with that because as much as I like being a member here, I do have a life away from this forum but I honestly have to admit that I have thought the exact same thing as the OP when I saw the constant reminders from Adam, during chats he was involved with, of how important it is for members to become VIPs. Whether 10 members, 100 members or whatever the actual number is of those who are VIP members that believed in his promise of what being a VIP member is decide to state that they're 100% satisfied with the membership and that Adam completely fulfilled his promise of what his VIP membership would be remember that there are plenty of other members who haven't purchased the membership and maybe, just maybe, they're not totally convinced [or pumped up enough] to feel that it is worth it.

For me, I will not purchase the membership because my plan is simple. Whenever the IQD RVs, I am going to deal with my own financial advisors, cash in most, if not all of what I have depending on the RV amount, deposit my profit, regardless of the amount, into my US bank account, pay the required amount of taxes and move on from this site. In my profession, trying to use an offshore bank account, looking for tax loopholes or anything else that can be looked at as a way of trying to deceive the IRS or the US government just isn't worth it. 60% of my life I have been involved with the US government in some fashion [joined the Air Force when I was 18] on a day to day basis therefore I'm not going to jeopardize losing everything I've worked and believe in because of judgment I used that may not be smart... according to those I work for.

FYI - I'm not sure what being a VIP member entails but those things that I mentioned above are things that I've taken from previous chat logs.

Also in no way am I taking a jab at Adam because 1) he's a business man who provides a service for a fee and 2) he isn't holding a gun to anyone's head and making them purchase his service(s). I do have an opinion, I stated it above and no one should take as anything more than just an opinion. :twocents:

Edited by Ex-wingnut
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I work for one of our country's biggest banks and have relatives whom have higher up positions @ other nationwide banks as well.... Listen and listen clearly... All banks have ZERO indication and zero information about any RV. I donno why anyone believes anything anyone says about how there bank manager said this, or their banker said that, but it's the most disturbing and unfactual lie out there. Don't believe me, then call every bank you know, or goto every bank in your area and go see what they offer you for your dinar.... REALLY, try it. It will make you want to get rid of your dinar all in general. Not because they know, but are trying to hide it from us because of the government, they simply JUST DO NOT KNOW.

What we know in the banks is that this is a pawnzee(sp?) scheme. And we are all idiots for falling into this pumping -dinar RV-fantasy world that is never gonna come about. Do I believe that this is pawnzee scheme, or fraud? Well technically it's not fraud, but all the info that these pumpers put out is deliberate misinformation to trick us and create this again, fantasy world to make us think its gonna RV. I have been around these boards, the blogs, the chats, everything, for a while now, and it is absolutely AMAZING and INCREDIBLE to see the massive UNIVERSE of lies these pumpers and pushers have created. Most of you do not even have a clue of what they're doing to us, you fall for an overnight RV every 4 days. Every Monday, every Thursday, every time something big comes up in the news, the pumpers use that to their advantage and try to correlate it to Iraq, and most of you fall for it. It's pretty sickening to watch so I finally decided to Register to this board and kinda help spread the truth...

The truth is NO ONE KNOWS. Not the banks, not forex reps, AND MOST OF ALL: NOT OKIE, NOT GANKANS, NOT TERRY, NOT GET TEAM, NOT POSSUM, NOT BLAINO, NOT LONGFELLOW, and Adam's whole VIP access thing makes me think he is apart of all this pumping as well.

I hear people say the GURUS(fales gurus) provide entertainment for them and if you don't like rumors then leave.

I say: REALLY?... REALLY? Entertainment? So buying a lottery ticket every week, and being told by some lottery-guru every week that you have the numbers correct and you are gonna win $30mil and that he promises you every week, yet for someone reason every week, nothing. Your numbers don't win you any money and yet and still next week you are backing buying more tickets, and believing the BS the lottery-guru gives you for almost a year+...

Tell me, what kind of SICK person are you if ^that entertains you?

Tell me one more thing, what is the definition of a rumor? A piece of unverified information that could be true... BUT THE GURUS RUMORS ARE NEVER TRUE, AND NEVER HAVE BEEN, therefore they are NOT rumors, they are blatant lies.

I know one thing, I'm giving this thing until the end of June. I'm not saying I'll sell my dinar, but I'll just chalk this up as a small risky loss and move on. If this ever comes out to be a pawnzee scheme and all these pumpers/dinar-dealers knew the whole time due to inside information that the dinar was never gonna RV, best believe I'll be first in line with $millions worth of lawsuits. I have everything that every site has posted about an incoming RV saved... Dinar Trade going down and the half-ass excuse of a reason why it did, really made me step back from this 'investment" a bit....

Look for all the pumping that goes on, I thought some of you needed to know the truth mostly about what I know within our banks. Everything I said about banks was factual, but shortly after that this post turned into my educated opinion. Please learn from this post and start using your time more wisely. I'll pop in every now and then if I see something ridiculous, but I already feel writing all this has taken up too much of my time.

Good luck everyone, GO RV IN JUNE!

Can you provide us with a link that we can use to back up your claims? :(:(

Wow!... :blink:

Not sure how to reply to this one.......... :unsure: ...............

First of all I am going to attempt to be tactful with my reply. I think that you will agree that you are being very critical of some people, to whom you are referring to as "pumpers", posting their speculation regarding the investment you have in common with them. You refer to them as pumpers and I refer to them as dinar speculators.......

World English Dictionary defines to speculate as; "to conjecture without knowing the complete facts"

Additionally World English Dictionary defines conjecture as; "the formation of conclusions from incomplete evidence;guess"

Looking at the above definitions can we or can we not say that a speculator is someone who forms a conclusion from incomplete evidence or guesses without knowing the complete facts? The correct answer is yes we can, literally speaking.

With that being said can we or can we not say that our investment is speculative? Of course we can say yes to that.

My next question is: Is it possible that who you consider to be a "pumper" could be confused with a "dinar speculator"? Just asking.

Maybe some of the people on these sites really are "pumpers". I prefer to believe not. I simply think that there may be some people who write posts to attract attention to themselves by posting outrageous speculation. Creative writing with a bang.

Regardless of how we refer to the people you are talking about (pumpers or dinar speculators) I believe that they are entitled to post their speculation on the dinar.

Lets face it there are all kinds of different people in this world. We do not all think the same. Some are well adjusted some are not quite so well adjusted. Some are very intelligent and some are not so intelligent and so and so forth. We encounter these different type of people everyday in our lives. We also have all different types of dinar speculators. People make the world go around and dinar speculators make the dinar go around. :rolleyes::lol:

Any fairly intelligent person has the ability to make a determination whether or not to continue reading a post. If they choose not to continue reading a post then I think there a many more to select from in the forum.

I personally like a good variety of whatever. My satellite dish can move to receive the signal from three different satellites with numerous channels on each satellite. If I don't like the channel I am watching I stay on that particular channel until I go crazy watching it. I make myself sit there and watch that channel even though I have the ability to select up to approximately five or six hundred other channels or simply turn off the T.V. No not really I don't do that but I really do have satellite T.V. with that many channels. :P

I think you get my point.

I noticed at the end of your post you wrote: "I already feel writing all this has taken up way too much of my time". Why do you feel that your time was wasted? Surely your time would never be wasted if your writing has substance and has the value of helping people, inspiring people, educating people, informing people, improving peoples lives and making them smile or laugh out loud.

It is quite obvious you are frustrated and I hope that you are able to find peace in your life.

I will say that there are posts in the forum I do not like or agree with. Some make me angry if I allow it. Some make me frustrated if I allow it. Some make me laugh out loud and some make me smile. But most make me feel more informed.

Life is short and every day above ground is a good day!

Some people may think that I wasted my time writing this reply but I don't! Just my opinion.

RV ON!!!!!!!!!! Dinarhead out!

• Upvote 1

I like posts like this main post because it reiterates what I've always said. We all listen and believe these posters on the board and "hope" for some "change" in our lives for the better. The hoping and waiting is fine.

The chances for us to be all millionaires is known to nobody at all on this message board called "dinarvets.com" TRUST ME! If anybody knew the truth or what was going to happen, they would definitely NOT be on this board talking to a bunch of strangers about their knowledge.

I have mentioned ealier, if somebody asks you to give them money for some information, please think it through. I do believe that if you pay $50 dollars to get some info on taxes that somebody went to school or took classes to gain that info, then it is a good idea. But spending $50 or more to get some secret information on getting to be a millionaire is just plain retarded by the spender. Smart by the receiver to get the money!!

I have dinar and have had it for about 7 years now. I used to be a daytrader and heard the rumors then about the pennystocks at that time too. If you don't believe me, go to Ragingbull.com and check my name out. I like to listen to rumors in stocks because the heavy interest usually brings the price up. Buy when it is down and sell when the others bring the price higher. BLAH blah blah I have gotten all jumbled w/ my thoughts.

Good luck to everyone and I sure do hope this "extremely high risk" "stock" does make us some money. And if you don't believe it is high risk, put your last dime in it. If you are like me, only put in what you can lose and still smile at the end of the day.

Peace.

Jublin