Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Everyone LISTEN and listen CLEARLY...

I dont know why everyone wants to throw Ali under the bus and bring him up as almost an excuse for something bad about to happen but umm i believe if my family was shot at, multiple times, I think I would take a break too......Money isent that important....your family is.....And he isent packing up and closing his doors.....just taking a break from the business....He didnt completely shut down everything so that tells me he is still sticking around for something......all these people wanting to assume that Ali is just trying to hide from potential lawsuits or whatever else you think, give him a break.....the threats were real, the bullets flying through the air were real....cut him some slack...

On the other hand, yes your correct that none of those above mentioned people would know anything about the RV more then we do reading articles and watching them progress......why put a timeline on when you will stop taking this so serious

?? This is def a long term thing.....a country cant be rebuilt and put right back into previous positions in the global economy overnight.....we completely overhauled almost the entire country....it takes time.....it most likely wont be this summer but just hang tight....sooner or later the dinar will be appreciating in value...

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 21
  • Downvote 5

If it is such a scheme why do you bother with "Go RV". I wish people would shut up and read history. Go back to after every war in history and look at economics. The only difference is that common people got wind of this one and took advantage of the opportunity that normally was limited to certain people.

If it is such a scheme why do you bother with "Go RV". I wish people would shut up and read history. Go back to after every war in history and look at economics. The only difference is that common people got wind of this one and took advantage of the opportunity that normally was limited to certain people.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

Are you serious?

Read what I wrote you weirdo. I never said I THOUGHT it was a scheme. I'm all for an RV, this isn't an investment/scheme debate thread, it's more of DO NOT DRINK THE PUMPER'S KOOL-AID thread.. It is not entertainment and it is not intel.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 10

EVERY banker should know how to spell "PONZI" give me a break please!!

And why is that? I guess I could have looked it up but it doesn't really matter does it?

So everyone and anyone can post rumors, in the rumor forum, but we cannot debunk rumors in the rumor forum, or speak on the rumor providers?

Makes zero sense.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 8

I agree with what you said about the bank rumors and the pumpers, but I don't care for the fact that you lumped Adam in with them. If there is anybody who has distanced themselves from the rate and date RV every week crowd it's Adam Montana. When the other gurus were telling stories about people cashing in in Dubai or Kuwait or Jordan Adam was telling us that it wasn't true. Most of these gurus were members at DV at one point and were banned for spewing their bogus intel and BS rumors. I appreciate you offering a banker's perspective on this, but you could have made your point about the banks without bashing Adam.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 4

This guy is an idiot. (not you Zipper, the original poster)

Can't spell Ponzi right...

Calls it a scheme / fraud...

Then says Go RV in June...

To be fair he was just explaining that most the people in the banking world consider this nothing but a scheme.....he explained that in the "bank offer" thread a little better, but I hardly believe if he really did think it was a scam, that he would have bought dinar dont you think?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

And why is that? I guess I could have looked it up but it doesn't really matter does it?

So everyone and anyone can post rumors, in the rumor forum, but we cannot debunk rumors in the rumor forum, or speak on the rumor providers?

Makes zero sense.

[/quote

What i am saying is and i will try to type slower so you can understand is EVERY banker whether president or teller has seen the word ponzi at some point that with alot of the other garbage you said completely makes you look unreliable at best....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Makes zero sense.

No offense intended towards you but I would have to take you at your word and assume that you have your finger on the pulse of every corporate bank in the World. Last time I checked, banks are competing and don't share much of any information relating to risk currency or other securities/financial instruments. Anyway, I respect your opinion but I don't think anything is debunked as nothing has ever been proven.

Cheers!

Edited by LaGrange
  • Upvote 1

"The truth is NO ONE KNOWS. Not the banks, not forex reps, AND MOST OF ALL: NOT OKIE, NOT GANKANS, NOT TERRY, NOT GET TEAM, NOT POSSUM, NOT BLAINO, NOT LONGFELLOW, and Adam's whole VIP access thing makes me think he is apart of all this pumping as well".

5...4...3...2...1 BAN! :lol:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

I honestly do not see a correlation of this to a Ponzi scheme. Most Ponzi schemes involve an investment which no one elver sees; they just believe they own. It is not like we gave our money to someone and they said you now have 1 million dinar..we physically have the currency. Can it be considered a scam? When the IQD was made available for sale, it was more like a small speculative investment. Before long you had forums pop up, sources, intel...pretty much people pumping the idea that it is happening. They never really pumped it could eventually happen, it was more of happening in another week, or its done. I do not think any of this started as a basis of a scam...I think people have turned it into looking like such. (people meaning those working for the profiting side)

• Upvote 1

I dont know why everyone wants to throw Ali under the bus and bring him up as almost an excuse for something bad about to happen but umm i believe if my family was shot at, multiple times, I think I would take a break too......Money isent that important....your family is.....And he isent packing up and closing his doors.....just taking a break from the business....He didnt completely shut down everything so that tells me he is still sticking around for something......all these people wanting to assume that Ali is just trying to hide from potential lawsuits or whatever else you think, give him a break.....the threats were real, the bullets flying through the air were real....cut him some slack...

On the other hand, yes your correct that none of those above mentioned people would know anything about the RV more then we do reading articles and watching them progress......why put a timeline on when you will stop taking this so serious

?? This is def a long term thing.....a country cant be rebuilt and put right back into previous positions in the global economy overnight.....we completely overhauled almost the entire country....it takes time.....it most likely wont be this summer but just hang tight....sooner or later the dinar will be appreciating in value...

Agree 100%. God Bless Semper Fi

• Upvote 4

No need to bash the guy; He simply shared his opinion. As far as I can tell none of us have been completely correct in our opinions thus far. Personally, I think he's made some very good points. These "gurus" need to be called on the carpet. Anyone who says they are "200% sure" etc. ought to have to eat crow.

Most of us that have been in this investment for a longer period of time understand not to put confidence in what the "People in the know" have to say. However, it frustrates me that so many new investors have to figure it out the hard way. Posts like this banker has written are important for the balance of these forums. JMO.

• Upvote 7

Sorry REALbankintel, but I stopped reading your posting when after you claimed to be a banker, you mentioned a "pawnzee" scheme. Unless your banking career has been spent licking change roll envelopes you would have known that the word is a proper name: Ponzi. And for a Ponzi operation to work there are always early investors who reap great dividends to "prove" that the scheme is legitimate. Anyone here cash in a $3+ five or six years ago?

• Upvote 2

To be fair he was just explaining that most the people in the banking world consider this nothing but a scheme.....he explained that in the "bank offer" thread a little better, but I hardly believe if he really did think it was a scam, that he would have bought dinar dont you think?

Keep, you are a great thinker! I guess I think so because you think like me. LOL

I agree with what you said about the bank rumors and the pumpers, but I don't care for the fact that you lumped Adam in with them. If there is anybody who has distanced themselves from the rate and date RV every week crowd it's Adam Montana. When the other gurus were telling stories about people cashing in in Dubai or Kuwait or Jordan Adam was telling us that it wasn't true. Most of these gurus were members at DV at one point and were banned for spewing their bogus intel and BS rumors. I appreciate you offering a banker's perspective on this, but you could have made your point about the banks without bashing Adam.

Well mr rich your the fool because before you even joined Adam was right along with them all he had a count down and everything and last year he said 110% in june of 2010 was when it would rv..... And yes adam may have backed away but I know for a fact 10000% percent that everyone of the gurus were being feed intel from ALI at one point....How because I was one the secret calls they had I was three wayed in without anyone knowing...and I will tell you this Medic, Frank, TerryK gankans, Adam, and a few others were all on the same call and shared info and ALI would feed them information and tell them not to release and they would all scatter and let it fly. 99% of the intel is crap and made up or passed around and the supposed contacts are jokes.. Now the real question is this a Ponzi scheme? No because if it is Iraq will have screwed the entire world, the banks that sold the dinar will crumble from law suits, and the US treasury will be in deep crap themselves for selling it to the banks. Long term or sort term who really cares it will move at some point. But dont lie to yourself or anyone else these gurus are all passing around recycled info and will skirt around serious questions.....why do you think you can ask them anything directly and get a straight forward answer? Or if you want that you have to pay for it...LOL EVERYONE ON OF THESE SITES ARE MAKING MONEY OFF THE HITS THEY GENERATE AND ADVERTISEMENTS....SO SURE THEY WILL SAY WHAT EVER TO GET YOU COMING BACK

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

I do think the pumpers,,AKA Okie,,Bilano, GET Team PTR and a few others is what is making this look like a scam.

Also know that the banks don't have a clue as what is going on with any rates or dates.

When the pumpers posted last week that they were cashing out in Dubai I went to the money exchangers and next day to Emirates bank and found all to be not just rumors but all out lies and reported back on this here.

Think Iraqi queen had some one in Al Ain check also with the banks.

If the the debunking saved one person from spending money they did not have based on these rumors then it was worth the effort.

Too many of us around in different places of the world to include Dubai and Iraq,,,time for these pumpers to find a real job.

• Upvote 1

Maybe I was being a little harsh.

• Upvote 1