Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just for Fun: Some missed "predictions" of Tony/TonyTNT

Just doing a little review for fun this morning of some past posts of predictions and near misses by Tony/TonyTNT. The last post sums it up perfectly :-)

March 18th 2011 Guru Tony and zzzzzzzzz...RV to happen between 3-10 to 3-20

(WRONG)

March 19th 2011 Guru Tony and zzzzzzzzz...Tony has secret document that states Blair is head of IMF and RV.

(WRONG) Strauss Kahn is head of IMF. He just got arrested two weeks ago for rape.

3-29-2011 Gurus Tony and Chief RV will be done by April 1st. IDQ will be pegged to British Pound not dollar...rate was miscalculated...it will be $6.19 .

(WRONG)

4-1-2011 Guru Tony All is done. RV is waiting to be announced.

(WRONG)

4-1-2011 Guru Tony World Bank just announced that the RV is done...

(WRONG)

4-5-2011 Guru Tony Nothing in the world to worry about with the Iraqi Dinar RV...RV could happen any minute but certainly within 10 days (April 15 latest).

(WRONG)

4-6-2011 Guru Tony Told RV would go down today around 2pm...Went to bank to cash in...

(WRONG)

4-7-2011 Guru Tony-- should see rate by Friday, maybe earlier--set appointments next week.

(WRONG)

4-8-2011 Guru Tony We are still on for RV today...could be Saturday, Sunday, Monday or Tuesday but it is certain to happen...just got text from WTO contact he says $6.19 was approved.

(WRONG/WRONG/WRONG!!!!)

4-16-2011 Guru Tony Iraq RV'ed the Dinar today "INSIDE IRAQ"... We should see it on the forex or banks sometime in the next 24 to 72 hours...

(WRONG)

4-21-2011 Guru Tony TNT Maliki signed it [off on RV] several days ago, parliment voted on it yesterday and it was approved ...

(DID IT REALLY HAPPEN?)

4-23-2011 Guru Tony TNT Could see this pop Sunday or Monday.

(WRONG)

5-2-2011 Guru Tony TNT I still think we are within the week or month.

(WRONG unless it is on Forex today)

5-4-2011 Guru Tony TNT (spilled by zzzzzzzzz) ..says that it reveals late tonight or early tomorrow morning we will be very happy.

(WRONG)

5-4-2011 Guru Tony TNT we will have a monumental week.

(WRONG)

5-5-2011 Guru Tony TNT everyone should expect to see this at Midnight (last night).

(WRONG)

5-6-2011 Guru TonyTNT I'm totally shocked it didn't happen today (yesterday).

(I'M NOT SHOCKED)

5-6-2011 Guru Tony TNT I have copies of documents that say it was supposed to be announced today [yesterday]. Forex expects to see it by close tomorrow [today].

(WRONG)

5-7-2011 Guru Tony TNT I don't think it has to wait for the 15th. That is only 9 days away. I think it could happen any time between now and then.

(WRONG)

5-10-2011 Guru TonyMajor announcement in Iraq and US tomorrow...they are trying to make the announcements simultaneous.

(WRONG)

5-13-2011 Guru Tony TNT The rate will be more than our wildest dreams...we will see GOI, ministers announced & rv all at one time and we will see it absolutely before Sunday.

(WRONG)

5-13-2011 Guru TonyTNT ...this should be the best Monday and weekend of your life...the rates sound impossible but that is what we are hearing [$3 plus]

(WRONG)

-16-2011 Guru TonyTNT Waiting...expecting RV today...

(WRONG)

5-17-2011 Guru TonyTNT ...I think this is going to be a life changing week..Get Ready, Get Ready, Get Ready...

(WRONG)

5-19-2011 Guru TonyTNT Call yesterday about a man in Iraq--trusted...man called his wife in New Jersey and said get the Dinars together and meet me in Dubai...They cashed out 15 million dollars at a bank rate of $4.21...

(I seriously doubt it)

5-19-2011 Guru TonyTNT ...The RV has been confirmed in Iraq by multiple sources now...

(WRONG)

5-22-2011 Guru Tony Every indication from Iraq is that the RV took place in Iraq last week...our turn is next-no matter how long that takes--we are being told as early as later today or Wednesday on the outside...

(WRONG)

5-24-2011 Guru TonyTNT Been a really really great day [yesterday May 23rd]...The day you've been waiting for for the past 8 years is finally here... Everything that was put out today is saying that it will be [RV] here tomorrow...I think it will be at the bank in the morning...they will be ready and waiting for you...It's over. I'm 99.9% positive...the only thing that was different today was they said they were NOT going to stop it this time.

(WRONG...it's that 0.1% that gets him every single time)

5-26-2011 Guru TonyTNT We are here, we are in the moment...I'm ecstatic...Explained why it didn't happen...it makes sense to me...but I can't explain because its sensitive information...I'm hearing well over $4 and between now and Monday...

(JUST STOP IT ALREADY, WRONG!)

5-27-2011 Guru TonyTNT The guy who "cashed in" in Dubai who got a receipt but couldn't get money until RV was official got a message from the bank saying his account will be credited with funds after hours today...is it possible?

(AND THE ANSWER IS? NOPE)

And finally, poor TonyTNT gets one RIGHT. And the moment we've all been waiting for?

5-27-2011 Guru TonyTNT ...I don't know when it is going to happen...

(Well said TonyTNT)

PS If I got this in the wrong forum for some of you, please forgive. I posted to perspectives because I'm not posting a new rumor or prediction, just a review of some of the silly stuff I've seen over the last few months. Moderators, please feel free to move post to another section if warranted :-)

PS I posted this to the perspectives forum as it was not a new rumor but rather a look back at some of the missed opportunities :-) Moderators, please feel free to move post if you think it is warranted.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 2

I think it would be quite an eyeopener to see a thread like this for each of the so-called pumpers. I am a "newbie" on this site, but I have been invested and on other sites since 2007. I fell into "the trap" for a short while of hoping and believing the RV was going to happen every week, but I very quickly got the picture, thanks to the longstanding members of the various sites speaking up and calling people out. Thanks for the post.

Kimberlye :)

• Upvote 1

Great way to start the day with a good laugh! Its funny to see a summary of some of these bold predictions, especially the man cashing out in dubai and the rate beyond our wildest dreams!

Lol :lol:

• Upvote 1

5-19-2011 Guru TonyTNT Call yesterday about a man in Iraq--trusted...man called his wife in New Jersey and said get the Dinars together and meet me in Dubai...They cashed out 15 million dollars at a bank rate of $4.21...

(I seriously doubt it)

End Quote

Just an outright LIE....One of too many.....Time to call a Spade a Spade.

Sad that some or many fall for this sxxt.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

And this is exactly why we dont have any gurus here on this site....they wouldnt last an hour here!!! laugh.gif They would get embarressed and laughed off the planet!! The type of members here have a good sense of reality and actually have a brain!! Not to mention a pretty good BS sensor equipped with every member laugh.gif We will def call out people when we smell the poo....

• Upvote 6

And this is exactly why we dont have any gurus here on this site....they wouldnt last an hour here!!! laugh.gif They would get embarressed and laughed off the planet!! The type of members here have a good sense of reality and actually have a brain!! Not to mention a pretty good BS sensor equipped with every member laugh.gif We will def call out people when we smell the poo....

Agreed Keep! That's why DV is the only site I visit anymore, and the only site I ventured to join, because of the level-headed approach to this investment. I think that's in large part to Adam. The attitude and over all approach to this investment comes from the top, with Adam, the team he's developed and the resulting forum has been an oasis of reason amidst the wasteland of pumpers and pie-in-the-sky gurus - a forum for logical respectful debate, and overall valuable resource for dinar investors! I appreciate the varied viewpoints and each member has invariably added to my education regarding this investment. I must say you are one of those whose posts I highly respect and from which I have gleaned much information regarding the possibilities of this speculative investment. GO RVVVV!!! :)

• Upvote 1

Im guessing Guru TonyTNT has interests in one of the dinar peddling sites. I own dinar, but I liken my ownership to an IPO a guy once sold me. I got a very "official" looking brochure and an incredible pitch from the guy that pumped it to me.

When I finally agreed to invest, I stroked a check for 10k, and failed to write "for deposit only". This cat named DON GOREE actually hopped on a plane the next day to take my check to the city and actually to the bank where I opened the account to assure he could get it cashed before I changed my mind. He then vanished. A few months past and I found myself on a plane to Atlanta to visit the company that I had invested.

Guess what I found.......

An empty building.

I remain hopeful that the Iraqi dinar does not turn out to be an empty building, but given the ferver that some of these pumpers exhibit, it feels more to me like the guy who sold me that great IPO opportunity. The same tactice, the same promises..... these dealers are making a nice margin on the sales of Dinar. Yes they may say the markup is to "cover costs".... 30% on $100,000,000 is $30m. Thats what Ali made before he pulled out. Not too shabby.

RD is the conservative choice of a responsible Iraqi government.

One day the currency will be worth something, but I'm not holding my breath.

• Upvote 1

Now this was funny. I think Ole TNT Tony is getting his intel from the janitor. This whole thing reminds me, when I was in the military hearing all the scuttlebutt from supposely Headquarters where we were going and when we were going home it was always WRONG and always the WRONG direction, but it is funny with all these knotheads running around. the scary part of this thing is, when these knotheads have a lot of money runnin around maybe in a plane or something. Look out!!! Go RV

• Upvote 1

tony and dan's only and i mean only real intentions are to get people in their multi level ponzi schemes that will make them money. they know absolutely nothing about this investment and never will. tony is the biggest joke i have ever had the misery of reading or listening to....if people believe anything he says you need to get out of this investment. this isn't for you. he will come up with a get rich quick ponzi scheme for you, just be patient

• Upvote 3

Right. Good for us.

• Upvote 1

(I seriously doubt it)

End Quote

Just an outright LIE....One of too many.....Time to call a Spade a Spade.

Sad that some or many fall for this sxxt.

well to me it looks like Gugu Tony needs to be banned.

• Upvote 1

It was a dead giveway that this guy was an uneducated putz when he was pumping the Reuters banking system story a while back when he pronounced it "ROOTERS" . I was thinking you have got to be kidding me....they couldn't find someone more credible than this? He is a JOKE! But there are still many that love him and buy into his daily "intel".

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

6-11-2011 Guru TonyTNT Anything positive you are hearing...BELIEVE IT! Overload of great great news today...I'm having my own celebration right now cause "everyone else" has already had theirs. Within 72 hours the .86 and 2.40 and 1.63 people are going to be PROVEN wrong.

6-11-2011 Guru TonyTNT last week when I said I was 99.9% sure this was going to happen...well as we know, it did not happen. The penalty for it not happening was very costly to a lot of people & I do not think they can afford for it to happen again...this time, I am telling you that I am 99.9999999999999%...It is not long now and you will see.

• 1 month later...