Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Happy Birthday pleasantvalleySunday

Riley

Happy Birthday - On your birthday, I’m thinking about how much light and sparkle you freely dispense wherever you go, how your sunny smile and humor lights up any chat room. Every birthday marks another year of you radiating positive, happy energy, contagious happiness that infects all who come in contact with you. May your next birthday find you the same--glowing from within, beaming bright joy on everyone you meet. I feel blessed to know you. On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy; I hope all of your wishes come true. May each hour and minute be filled with delight, And your birthday be perfect for you! Another year is a happy gift, so cut your cake, and say, "Instead of counting birthdays, I count blessings every day!"

Happy Memorial Day and Happy Birthday to you Sis - and thanks for taking care of the special Veteran!!!!

May all your wishes come true!!!!

:partyhat: and this is for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7ICup8O_1M

• Upvote 3

To the sweetest of all

this may seem small

but your a ray of sun

on everyone

you carry a firm hand

when there is a reason for a stand

but always shows love

like a dove!

PVS your the greatest!

Happy Birthday :D

• Upvote 2

It appears you have the love, respect and best wishes of all who know you and I can only conclude you have well earned it. Though I am fairly new to this family, I see you as a loyal, trusted friend. I wish you all the best and hope this birthday fulfills all your dreams. Happy happy birthday.

• Upvote 1

Happy Birthday, PVS. You do an incredible job here, and I appreciate so much all that you do. You are not just someone behind a screen, your warmth and caring and compassion come forth, and I for one appreciate you greatly. I hope you day is wonderful, and I hope you are told how loved you are many, many times.

Happy Birthday.

Barbara

• Upvote 1

Happy B-day PVS. May the Lord pour on your life many blessings for this coming year. May the dreams and desires of your heart come true. May your life continue to be a blessing to others, and may you have all you desire to continue giving.

God bless. Happy memorial day.

Delia

• Upvote 1

Happy Birthday - On your birthday, I’m thinking about how much light and sparkle you freely dispense wherever you go, how your sunny smile and humor lights up any chat room. Every birthday marks another year of you radiating positive, happy energy, contagious happiness that infects all who come in contact with you. May your next birthday find you the same--glowing from within, beaming bright joy on everyone you meet. I feel blessed to know you. On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy; I hope all of your wishes come true. May each hour and minute be filled with delight, And your birthday be perfect for you! Another year is a happy gift, so cut your cake, and say, "Instead of counting birthdays, I count blessings every day!"

Happy Memorial Day and Happy Birthday to you Sis - and thanks for taking care of the special Veteran!!!!

May all your wishes come true!!!!

Actually, Riley no doubt stole the letter I had written to you! Seriously PVS, you are a very special person and I am honored just to have been blessed with the priviledge of knowing you and calling you my friend. I hope you have the most wonderful and blessed Birthday ever! :)

RSS

• Upvote 2

Happy Birthday to you...

May all you dreams come true...

You have been a great help to me and I thank our Father for you being in my life.

Have a wonderful Birth Day celebration.

Happy Birthday to you...

May all you dreams come true...

You have been a great help to me and I thank our Father for you being in my life.

Have a wonderful Birth Day celebration.

• Upvote 1

☻/˚ •。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛★ 。 .˛° 。 ° 。 ˚ • ★ ˚ .˛ 。

/▌˛˚ ˛ •˚ ˚ WISHING YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! ˚ ★

/ \ ˚. ★ ˛ ˚ • 。˚ ˚。 ˛˚ • 。˚ ˚ ★˛ ˚ 。. • ˚ 。

pvs... hope you have the "Best" Birthday ever... this is for you and..... everybody else who reads this...

Knocked on Heavens door this morning,

God asked me, “ My child, what can I do for you?”

I said, “Father, please protect and bless the person reading this”…..

God said, “DONE.”

much love, lynn :rolleyes: