Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bamboo and the iqd investment...

Give this some thought! I came across this highlighted in some notes I had taken when studying some personal growth stuff a while back!

THE LAW OF GENDER: States that everything has a gestation period; a time period that has to pass before things will come into form.

Bamboo, which CAN GROW AS TALL AS THIRTEEN FEET IN AS LITTLE AS A WEEK, takes up to 7 YEARS to break through the ground. You wait and wait and wait and it looks like nothing is happening for seven long years..

then it pops! It hits BIG and FAST when you don't expect it! you know its coming, when you don't have an exact date! But it was worth the wait!

Sounds so much like this investment! 7 or so years and then BOOM! It's here and it's good!

I just saw a correlation here! just saying (OMG! Been reading these boards too long! lol!). You can't rush things..they'll happen in their time and it will be worth the wait!

hope to see that sprout real soon! Go RV! :D

• Upvote 4