Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Today is not the day

Luigi1

It's the start of Monday morning in Baghdad & it's business as usual. The CBI web site still has the same old exchange rate. No new announcements. No mad dashes to the banks. No feeding frenzies. Today is not the day. 8.00PM. EST.

Anyone have anythint to add!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

It's the start of Monday morning in Baghdad & it's business as usual. The CBI web site still has the same old exchange rate. No new announcements. No mad dashes to the banks. No feeding frenzies. Today is not the day. 8.00PM. EST.

Today is not over yet...maybe!!!!!

• Upvote 3

Hi Luigi :)

True enough. It is a good thing though that every lie gets

exposed and seen for what it is. Unfortunately, this week will

bring the same kind of frenzy towards the end of the week but that

usually hits just in time for Fridays paychecks.

Have a nice evening :)

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 2

We all hope it's going to hit... I just keep my eye on that CBI site and wait for a change. One of these days, I will shat myself when there is one! Haha YES! But this site is really good for learning new info when people post it, With a link to verify. So, Maybe Tomorrow? Maybe June 1st? Maybe June 30th? Maybe in a year.... It Will hit, Just being patient.

Krem

• Upvote 1

We all hope it's going to hit... I just keep my eye on that CBI site and wait for a change. One of these days, I will shat myself when there is one! Haha YES! But this site is really good for learning new info when people post it, With a link to verify. So, Maybe Tomorrow? Maybe June 1st? Maybe June 30th? Maybe in a year.... It Will hit, Just being patient.

Krem

just FYI or anyone else curious. The CBI web site is...

http://www.cbi.iq/?pid=Home〈=en

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

NOT TODAY.!

It has never been easy to be patient, but it's probably even harder now than at any time in history. In a world where messages can be sent across the world instantly, seemingly everything is available with a few clicks of the mouse, and a swift movement of your thumbs can take you into a fantasy game world, it's very hard not to expect instant satisfaction. But patience remains a valuable tool in life.

GO RV

• Upvote 1

I dont think today is the day but you never know, its only 3.30am in bagdad right now so lets just see what today brings, one day soon we will get up to see it finally has revalued at last, it will be worth the long wait and will be a day we all will never forget ;)

• Upvote 2

Hi Luigi :)

True enough. It is a good thing though that every lie gets

exposed and seen for what it is. Unfortunately, this week will

bring the same kind of frenzy towards the end of the week but that

usually hits just in time for Fridays paychecks.

Have a nice evening :)

All my best!

Jim

---

I enjoy your post Jim ---- Always Respectful --- :tiphat:

Blessings

Bodeen

• Upvote 2

Its 4am there! How do you know? You don't!

• Upvote 1

Its 4am there! How do you know? You don't!

Here's some indication. People would be camped out in front of the bank waiting for the doors to open. Riot police would already had been positioned to maintain law & order. The CBI computers & web site would display the new rate after midnight.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here's some indication. People would be camped out in front of the bank waiting for the doors to open. Riot police would already had been positioned to maintain law & order. The CBI computers & web site would display the new rate after midnight.

Who is going to be camped out in front. It is not like when a RV occurs every Iraq citizen is going to cash in their dinar for USD or some other currency. The basis of systems updating at midnight is wrong. Systems update from the time of close or latest 9 PM until at least 6 am or time of business opening. If you have direct deposit, log onto your bank at midnight. Chances are nothing is updated. Usually direct deposits are not credited til 4 am. There is no rule or law that states banks update at midnight.

• Upvote 1

It was 3 a.m. in Iraq when you posted this..... Heeelllloooo....

AMEN THANK YOU!!!

Many who have never lived eight or nine hours ahead usually see the days as the same ALL over the world. No fault of their own, just be PATIENT.

starting to think this year is not the year, just saying.. semms like Iraq cant seem to get all their ducks in a row in a timely manner........even if their life depended on it. I for one hope they do get it done, but not for our sake, but for their own people who are starving and living in substadard conditions, when they have the means to provide better.... really sad. jmo

Edited by haku

Are you kidding me? You mean to tell me with the country being in the shape that it is in people would camp out in front of a bank? you have got to be kidding me... I would not do that here, let alone in a war-torn country. You must realize that Middle Easterners aree not like western civilization...it is entirely different over there. Although it may not happen today, I wouldn't be so quick to be a naysayer.

Yea! I got a little something to add, for what it's worth. Your right!

Well I can say I hope something happens but I'm not expecting it.

If nothing happens please don't be upset. Go back and review the positive news and info you have read here the past few weeks because there are many reasons why we should feel good about being in this investment.

I'm only saying this because chasing rumors can be hard on folks and its easy to become disgruntled.

and if the miraculous were to go down, then I will probably pass out in amazement! :lol:

Why would Iraqi citizens be lining up at the banks???

unsure.gif

IF they have the New Dinar they will NOT be going to the banks...they will be trying to buy food and daily living items.

They will be trying to buy a nicer home and transportation. It is not the Iraqi citizen who will be "cashing in"....they will now be able to afford a better life style, and I would think they would be heading to the real estate markets, the grocery stores, and furniture stores as well as being finally able to live a lifestyle at least equal to their surrounding neighbors.

rolleyes.gif

New businesses will start up and the people of Iraq will finally know the reward of patience.

For a country that is war torn and struggling to live day to day, the RV will allow the people there to be able to order nicer furishings and clothing for the children. They will be able to finally have an intrastructure completed with good water and electricy. No I do not think the Iraqi banks need to worry about a "run" on the banks...they will see their economy improve and all the people will understand the priviledge of computers, nice schools, hospitals and medicines that their neighbors have known for years. biggrin.gif

Why would they "cash in" on their own money?

That is like saying; "We are going to take all of our currency and "cash in" for another countries currency...pointless.huh.gif

Well....

Just a thought.rolleyes.gif

Edited by believing
  • Upvote 1

Looks like an important meeting today, unlikely to be any news before this is over.

"It is scheduled to meet the political blocs on Monday under the auspices of the representative of the President of the Kurdistan Region in Baghdad, Nuri Shaways Rose to discuss the resolution of outstanding issues in the Convention on Irbil. "

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.shafaaq.com/sh2/news/kurdistan-news/31132-2011-05-29-11-13-53.html&usg=ALkJrhjHGn3XJU9NtG8YgjqW6uCOS_VAuw

Why would Iraqi citizens be lining up at the banks???

unsure.gif

IF they have the New Dinar they will NOT be going to the banks...they will be trying to buy food and daily living items.

They will be trying to buy a nicer home and transportation. It is not the Iraqi citizen who will be "cashing in"....they will now be able to afford a better life style, and I would think they would be heading to the real estate markets, the grocery stores, and furniture stores as well as being finally able to live a lifestyle at least equal to their surrounding neighbors.

rolleyes.gif

New businesses will start up and the people of Iraq will finally know the reward of patience.

For a country that is war torn and struggling to live day to day, the RV will allow the people there to be able to order nicer furishings and clothing for the children. They will be able to finally have an intrastructure completed with good water and electricy. No I do not think the Iraqi banks need to worry about a "run" on the banks...they will see their economy improve and all the people will understand the priviledge of computers, nice schools, hospitals and medicines that their neighbors have known for years. biggrin.gif

Why would they "cash in" on their own money?

That is like saying; "We are going to take all of our currency and "cash in" for another countries currency...pointless.huh.gif

Well....

Just a thought.rolleyes.gif

Good point. I'm amazed that there are still people who buy dinar who don't seem to even grasp the basics of this investment.

• Downvote 1