Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

One Step Closer

29/05/2011 11:21:00

Baghdad (NINA) – A source in the National Alliance announced reaching an agreement between the NA and the Iraqiya Slate on nominating Tawfiq Al Yasiri for the ministry of Interior, and Riyadh Ghareeb for National Security Ministry.

The source told NINA “the IS announced re-nominating Khalid Al Obeidi and Shakir Kitab for the Ministry of Defense, and that the NA informed IS of accepting the nomination of Obeidi for the post who was interviewed by three committees from the NA and was approved by them.

http://wp.me/pZC7o-8iq

:) One day closer we are.

Thanks, hope this leads to even more good news...

So one of the canidates is pulling shrapnel (sp?) out of his body. So does this article mean much now?

It definitely means we have to wait a little longer. Obeidi has to get out of hospital, and then he has to decide whether he still wants the job. It's amazing. Over here our political assassinations are executed with smear campaigns and disinformation. Over there....they just use a bomb.

Article link

Redsand; You must be a prophet!

29/05/2011 14:36:00

Baghdad (NINA) – Iraqiya Slate candidate for the Ministry of Defense, Khalid Al Obeidi, was severely injured in an assassination attempt this afternoon in Mosul.

A source in Obeidi’s office said to NINA on Sunday that “an AED blasted in Obeidi’s car, leading to injuring him severely, he was immediately admitted to hospital.”

“The convoy contains Obeidi’s car and a number of traffic police cars, Obeidi was not in his car as kind of camouflage, and he was in one of the traffic police cars,” the source added, pointing out that the AED was put in the car he went in.

“Obeidi now is in the hospital to get the shrapnel out of his body,” the source went on saying.

Obeidi was earlier nominated by Iraqiya Slate for the MOD, but, it withdrew him from the names for the post despite that Maliki insisted on him. /End/

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/68491-breaking-news%e2%80%a6is-candidate-for-mod-survives-assassination/#ixzz1NmHce7ox

rsskelton; Sorry 'bout that duplication there. I didn't see your post before I added mine.

• Upvote 1