Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

small amt of dinar does VIP make sense for me?

I have been reading about th VIP program which sounds great, however, I have a small amount of dinar under 500K, Does it make sense for me to join?

-NADA f-or retirment and I am looking at this as the answer so I can sleep at night.

I would pay 9.95 for the new text program, but would just as soon soon add another $30 (3 mo) to get all the info the VIPS get. If I do this today -vip- andit RV's this week, will I get my info in time? Thanks.

Hello Attackcat1

If your intent is to sleep at night I think you need to look at the worse case scenario. If it RV's at 10 cents you would have 50K USD then you must consider the TAXs due, and possible other fees. If this is enough for you to pay your debt then you have accomplished your goal. If not, then I would consider using whatever extra money you have to purchase more dinar. Do not spend a penny more than you can afford to be without today. Be intentional and smart about how you invest (it sounds as if you already are).

The information provided in the VIP area speaks to asset protection once the RV occurs. Adam has put his heart, time and intellect into post RV suggestions/options. Download his free book - It is a good read and full of important information.

I hope this helps

I have been reading about th VIP program which sounds great, however, I have a small amount of dinar under 500K, Does it make sense for me to join?

-NADA f-or retirment and I am looking at this as the answer so I can sleep at night.

I would pay 9.95 for the new text program, but would just as soon soon add another $30 (3 mo) to get all the info the VIPS get. If I do this today -vip- andit RV's this week, will I get my info in time? Thanks.

YES! You get access to the VIP forums and many many other benefits, example Banks list, Tax consultants and attorneys to help you. There is more but you will have to read for yourself to much to list. Peace.

I am not a VIP member because I cannot afford the money...watch every penny I spend, however, I would join if I could. From what I understand, VIP members are privy to information that could help in "cashing in, investments, texting of RV, and more" via Adam. If you don't join, you might purchase Adam's book "Iraqi Dinar - Real RV Intel" and the "Cash In Guide" . A lot of us will use the RV for "retirement" and have used the down time to get our "ducks in a row" so to speak, ie. tax attorney, accountant, charities, family, etc. This could go on for many more months, I hope this has shed enough information to help you sleep... :)

YES! You get access to the VIP forums and many many other benefits, example Banks list, Tax consultants and attorneys to help you. There is more but you will have to read for yourself to much to list. Peace.

I joined VIP this am for 3 months. i would like to buy only 200K. got mine from 3/5 not selling anymore and from dinar banker. he charges 190$for 100K plus shippping of 25$and the bank charges 114$ total.

do you know of a reputable place online i can buy from tomorrow am or tonight? maybe less than db? thanks for the help.

I joined VIP this am for 3 months. i would like to buy only 200K. got mine from 3/5 not selling anymore and from dinar banker. he charges 190$for 100K plus shippping of 25$and the bank charges 114$ total.

do you know of a reputable place online i can buy from tomorrow am or tonight? maybe less than db? thanks for the help.

I bought mine from GID Associates...www.gidassociates.com Saying that, I send a direct wire from my bank and get the dinar in 2-3 days. If you use a money order, cashiers check, they count these as a regular check and you will be waiting at least 2 weeks for your dinar. Good Luck and hope this helps.

I buy mine at TD Bank. Just walk in and purchase at a good rate (though it may be a few days to get them). They are open 7 days. I don't know if one is near you.

thanks for all the replies. was hoping to buy small denoms since all own are 25K uncir. notes. heard because of 3 zeros they could possibly be worth 25 bucks - so my 100k would be worth 100 bucks? even at a rv at 50 cents, it would be 50Kusd then tax, better than 100 bucks..that would be nightmare....

i noticed that gid sells 10K n i otes. would those be affected with the 3 zero thing if that happens???

thanks for all the replies. was hoping to buy small denoms since all own are 25K uncir. notes. heard because of 3 zeros they could possibly be worth 25 bucks - so my 100k would be worth 100 bucks? even at a rv at 50 cents, it would be 50Kusd then tax, better than 100 bucks..that would be nightmare....

i noticed that gid sells 10K n i otes. would those be affected with the 3 zero thing if that happens???

You know attack...when I first invested, there was talk of a LOP...many of us only have thousand count bills. From what I have gotten over the years, and what I have read from other countries taking off zeros, there "should" be a window of opportunity to cash in those high notes and then will be put out of commision. I have heard anywhere from a couple of days to a one month span. Iraq has too much to lose if they just cut the zeors off without giving their investors a chance to "cash in". Iraq has more wealth in gas and oil and will want to "fit in" with the rest of the "power countries" . Of course this is only my opinion based on what I have heard over the years. Noone know for sure, but I am hoping that I am right. I have always been told, "hope for the best, but expect the worse"...Here's to an RV sooooooooon!!!!