Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RECAP: Dinarded's Chat 02/05/10 12:45PM CST

dinarded

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still maintaining a skeptical position, I am just more confident NOW than I ever have been. And I was online the night all of those currency sites were quoting $1.49!

I remember that night,,it was crazy, and a lot of us thought then it was a test run of RV, then later it was slated as being tech problems or something. I really think the Rv needs to be announced before the elections though or sooner or M won't get re-elected , and what about the possibility of candidates running against him? That IMO will slow things down again! IMO

Great post. I actually got word of Ali getting his five day heads up on mon. And I need to look for something this weekend about it. Sure is alot of talking and moving these last few days. Usually that's good. Anyone know of good banks here in Cali to direct my people to?

As many of you know, I've never been COMPLETELY sold on the idea that the IQD would RV in the NEAR future. In fact, I have also stated, on several occasions, I felt Iraq LOPPING the currency actually made sense.

Before I press on, please feel free to review my posts in order to get an idea of my position on the IQD investment.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/search.php?searchid=144062

I think I can fairly characterize myself as a hopeful skeptic, or least I was; until today that is.

This early afternoon, I had just logged onto Dinarvets and had the chat window running, while I was getting ready to head out for an appointment. That's when I received a phone call from the person that introduced me to this opportunity. This individual is the owner of the company that I contract for and has SEVERAL MILLION Dinar (I announced the amount in the chat room earlier, and probably should not have, so I will not repeat the figure here).

I am going to try and convey the information that I received while being as vague as possible in the identity category. I know, I know......another he said, she said report without specific names to back it up. And if you think about it, why in the world would ANYONE reveal names and specific sources when dealing with this type of information? So while I can appreciate the skeptical mind, as I have one too, I will discount and ignore the typical "no names" response that I know this thread will illicit.

NOW LET'S GET EXCITED!!!!

It went down like this:

When I received that phone call, I was told that someone contacted someone VERY close to them, with the FDIC, in regards to the Dinar. THAT person told that "someone" that he didn't have any information on the Iraqi Dinar and that he wouldn't because the FDIC doesn't deal in that sort of information. He did say however, he had a friend from the military that held a high position within the Federal Reserve and that he would ask him. *Side note* Disproving the legitimacy of the Iraqi Dinar story was the motivating factor in all of this.

So, that "someone" received a phone call, at approximately 8:00 AM today, with news that he did NOT expect to receive. He was told that the Iraqi Dinar story IS TRUE. He was told that the Dinar ACTUALLY RV'ed back in September of last year and that they did not release it because their election law had yet to pass and that there were multiple economic and security concerns that were being dealt with. He was told that the RV would be released in March and that this whole scenario ACTUALLY is the "PLAN", as laid out by the Bush administration, in order to cover the cost of the war effort AND to help spur economic growth in the United States and elsewhere. The rate that was given was not a SPECIFIC rate. Instead, he was told that the Dinar has already RV'ed (to reiterate) and that it's value will be "on par" with the EURO. Now I don't know if that means the trading range of the EURO back in September or if that means it will open at whatever the EURO is trading for in March.

Now before you hit "Reply to Post" lets look at a couple of things......

1.) Does everyone remember when multiple quote sites (6-8 of them) unexpectedly, and without clarification as to why, quoted the IQD at $1.49 back in November? And does anyone remember what the EURO was trading for in November of 2009?

Take a look>>>> http://www.chinapost.com.tw/business/global-markets/2009/11/20/233556/Euro-slips.htm

2.) How many times have we been told via "RUMOR" that the RV is DONE?

3.) How many times have we been told via "RUMOR" that the rate is $1.49? The vast majority have speculated this figure, In fact, the most recent Sonny1 "RUMOR" was that a POST RV interview has already taken place and that the Dinar will trade at, or near, the Euro.

4.) How many times were we told the Election Law must be passed BEFORE the RV would be released?

5.) How many times were we told the "Security and Economic Files" must first be reviewed before the RV?

Keep in mind, as you read this information AND ask yourself the aforementioned questions, that the individual seeking this information knew NONE of this stuff prior to the phone call he received this morning AND his original intent was to DISPROVE the Iraqi Dinar RV altogether.

I think all of this ties up very nicely if you ask me.

I can tell you this! I HAVE YET TO BE THIS EXCITED ABOUT MY DINAR PURCHASE TILL TODAY!!!!

Love it, leave it, bash it....I really don't care. I KNOW this information is REAL and RELIABLE! HAPPY RV!!!

I hate to be a wet blanket to everyone here. If it is lopped, we won't be getting 25,000 IQD X $1.49 = $37,250 but we may get 25 IQD X 1.49 = 37.25 and how much did you pay for each 25,000 IQD in the first place? Why are you all so happy about getting an extra few dollars as your investment gains to buy an extra Mcdonald's set meal, perhaps? This is ridiculous! Now I fully understand why my own Muslim direct sources who are directly involving in Iraq parliament's religious advice had advised me not to believe in what many other bloggers said. Sorry, I am unable to reveal what I am not supposed to. But I would give you more hints whenever and wherever necessary.

Since the currency was introduced in October of "03 the CBI was progressively increased the purchasing power by adjusting the exchange rate. Aside form some badly translated articles that are difficult to really understand what they are talking about, (except that a change is coming) what makes anyone say beyond a doubt that the CBI is changing a policy that is over 6 years old?

I think one of the keys to a RV if for all of us to stop telling people about the RV. The more we buy, the greater the impact on Iraq and the longer it will take to happen. I personally think they will RV low to shake off most investors and either RV again or slowly move up. I hope with all hope I am wrong and look forward to being debt free at 34 with the option to retire. I currently make a combined income of $145,000/year with 1.8 mil Dinar. At the rate I am going I will be 60 before I pay off the house with two boys going to college in six years. I like all of you would loveto get ahead of this "rat race" and be able to help people I love and know that the future will hold security, love and relaxation. :)

I hate to be a wet blanket to everyone here. If it is lopped, we won't be getting 25,000 IQD X $1.49 = $37,250 but we may get 25 IQD X 1.49 = 37.25 and how much did you pay for each 25,000 IQD in the first place? Why are you all so happy about getting an extra few dollars as your investment gains to buy an extra Mcdonald's set meal, perhaps? This is ridiculous! Now I fully understand why my own Muslim direct sources who are directly involving in Iraq parliament's religious advice had advised me not to believe in what many other bloggers said. Sorry, I am unable to reveal what I am not supposed to. But I would give you more hints whenever and wherever necessary.

Muhammad, I don't even think your post belongs in this thread. No one mentions anything about a LOP or 25,000 IQD. I don't even see how this posts relates to anything dinarded had to say. But thanks for trying to bring everyone down.

Thanks for your info Dinarded. All I have seen from you has been doubt so far on this message board so to see something like this from you, makes me want to believe!