Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I GUESS WE WILL FIND OUT IF GEORGE ROBINSON IS (WAS WILL BE) CORRECT ON DINAR PROPHECY

LettheRVbegin

deutronomy 18:15-19

...believe in the profit of the Lord and you shall prosper.

Do I know if George is a profit, no, but until the first of June I will give him the benefit of the dought.

In my opinion he is right, and that so we all may see the glory of God.

But also in Matthew 7:15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

False prophets are a particularly vicious enemy; rather than opposing God and his church directly, they use lies to misrepresent God. Christians are instructed to avoid them at all costs.

Just saying we have to watch out.

• Upvote 2

Do I know if George is a profit, no, but until the first of June I will give him the benefit of the dought.

Well I hate to come across as picky... especially when I am one of the worlds worst spellers myself (thank God for spell check!)rolleyes.gif But after several postings and the same misspellings I need to point something out:

prophet = one who speaks for God under divine guidance. (Websters)

profit = financial gain obtained from the use of capital in transactions. (Websters)

I often butcher the English language, so I am not attacking you Jesusfreak... please understand that! But the slight change in a word can make a huge difference in how someone views what you are trying to say.

I don't know this George Robinson, I can't vouch for him. I guess I side with

Dinarkicker user_popup.png the most in the topic, but the misuse of the spelling has huge implications. I have met "so called" men of God who used the gospel for "profit"... personal gain, so to speak. Yes, I know that a laborer is deserving of his wages... but I am talking the kind where if there is no $$$ they wouldn't be found anywhere. I have been blessed to meet some real true blue, pure hearted servants of the Lord who would do what they do regardless of the personal gain. I have met "prophets" (those who speak for God under divine guidance), and often their words have amazing impact. We are admonished however in 1John 4:1 "Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world". I

I personally am confident in this investment and believe myself it to be soon! Just not jumping on this guys band wagon until it proves out. If he is right... thats awesome! If he misses it... then we still put our hope in God... not in man. George on the other hand imo would need a trip to the woodshed! rolleyes.gif So we wait patiently (that is a reminder to myself), and we maintain our hope that it will all work out for the good. But please, do us all a favor, really check your spelling, it has huge implications in how people may view what we write. (Now, if I have misspelled anything or am grammatically wrong forgive me.. I even had my wife, who is so much better at spelling and grammar than me look at it to be sure it is the best I can do...we are all trying our best here... as I know you are too, Jesusfreak). Keep the faith... GO RV!

• Upvote 6

Morning..!

I watched the George Robinson video again, yesterday. He does not claim to be a Prophet, but does receive some pretty accurate predictions...

One thing that I noticed in re-watching the video is this.....he say’s exactly...“..end of May, 1st of June, or the 29th..” That really stuck out this time. It could easily be understood that the 29th was of May, but what if it really is to be the 29th of June?

He did follow the above statement with “May 29th”, but it could just as well be June 29th.

• Upvote 1

whats the prediction? havent heard wht it was suppose to be.....

He said that God revealed to him that the dinar would RV between May 29 and June 1 at $3.87 to $3.89.

He never claimed to be a profit at all… It is just the title others gave him…. I feel he is a very humble man, and in no way shape, or form feels he is a profit.

I don't care what he calls himself, if he says that God revealed this to him and it doesn't happen he's a false prophet in my book.

Why pick on him ? Other have said the rv was a done deal, what is it that bothers you more about him, other will keep saying it is done and you will keep replying ..... go rv

The difference between GR and other gurus is that he claims that his source is God ... not somebody at the CBI, not a friend of a friend at the US Treasury, not boots on the ground in Iraq .... GOD! I think that's a little different from somebody just getting bad intel from a trusted source.

• Upvote 5

Whether or not George Robinson is correct or not, this does not change my faith, Over the past month Christianity has been beat up pretty good, with a preacher saying the end of the world on May 21st 6PM (Clearly he hasn't read the scriptures). Now alot sit in here waiting to see if this "prophecy" will come true, and are poised to call out if it doesn't happen. I use quotation around prophecy, because true prophecy is 100% correct all the time, and only time will tell.

No matter what happens we need to keep in mind that God is still in heaven He isn't looking for our approval, this shouldn't be something that if it happens then we believe in God, so be careful how we respond to what george robinson has said, because in the end he will be the one standing before the Father if he is wrong answering for it.

I personally believe that there is a spiritual aspect to this and I am looking forward to the outcome and seeing what God has for us.

Ok I said my peace have a blessed day

DK

Well Said Dinarkicker!!!!! :)

Whether or not George Robinson is correct or not, this does not change my faith, Over the past month Christianity has been beat up pretty good, with a preacher saying the end of the world on May 21st 6PM (Clearly he hasn't read the scriptures). Now alot sit in here waiting to see if this "prophecy" will come true, and are poised to call out if it doesn't happen. I use quotation around prophecy, because true prophecy is 100% correct all the time, and only time will tell.

No matter what happens we need to keep in mind that God is still in heaven He isn't looking for our approval, this shouldn't be something that if it happens then we believe in God, so be careful how we respond to what george robinson has said, because in the end he will be the one standing before the Father if he is wrong answering for it.

I personally believe that there is a spiritual aspect to this and I am looking forward to the outcome and seeing what God has for us.

DK

Perhaps God would prefer to be left out on the dinar outlook...............

Edited by Dinarkicker
last part was not part of my post it was a response

GR believes in God, SteveI believes he IS God.

SteveI quote "by the powers invested in me, I command them to RV"

When Steve I quoted this... I lost all faith in all thing he says..... what a Joke :blink:

I believe the word you are looking for is 'prophet" not 'profits.

Edited by cgbrown

I humbly submit, you Christian's talking badly about another Christian in an open forum with non-Christians need to stop it. If what George Robinson is saying is not from God, God will reveal it to us and God will judge him. We are supposed to evaluate and test what we are told, if what GR says doesn't come true we know it isn't from God. It is our responsibility to be a Light for Non-Christians. How are we doing that by bad mouthing another Christian and arguing amongst ourselves? Instead of speaking badly about anyone, we should be praying for them. I will freely admit, that I sometimes do the same thing, and I pray and ask my Lord to show me when I'm doing so.

It is ALL for HIS Glory.

-

• Upvote 4

George opened up a can of worms. I listened to his interview on MTT and the guy seemed sincere. He did say May 29th which seems like today. He may have meant June but that isn't what he said. It's ok for us to talk to GOD but if we say GOD talks to us we are suddenly branded as wackos suffering from schizophrenia. Anybody ever studied the life and readings of Edgar Cayce? Very interesting with documented proof of his psychic prowess. Dr. Depak Chopra says the way to know GOD lies in the silence between thoughts...in other words we have to stop the garble that bombards us continuously. Anyway I ain't psychic and don't have any secret contacts in the UN, Irag or congress...I haven't even stayed in the Holiday Inn Express lately...but I have a gut feeling it may be the end of June of course it could be something I ate. Til it happens, stay happy, grounded and friendly..Cheers! :P

A true bible reading, bible believing God fearing Christian will believe the Word of God spoken by His prophets!! George is a man of God, who would have absolutely no reason to come up with such a prophetic oracle, by his own making.

If one is a non-believer, a lukewarm Christian, a unless I see first Christian, then one will have a hard time accepting/understanding these oracles. Also let us take heed too that we be careful not to open our mouths to bash God's TRUE messengers; it carries dire consenquences.

It's easy to believe in the so called prophets simply because you have been spoon fed bullshit since exiting the womb. I'd love for GR to have any credibility but alas he will just be added to the list of retards falling right behind that pastor making millions off misguided uneducated christian radicals predicting the end of the world.

Noone on this planet knows if or when this is going to happen. And that's not debatable.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 11

And maybe when the RV does not happen all you God believing people will know that it is not God that will make it happen just the Iraqi government. Don't you think if it was up to God he would have RV'ed it by now. This is longer then the 7 year drought Egypt went through.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 9

And maybe when the RV does not happen all you God believing people will know that it is not God that will make it happen just the Iraqi government. Don't you think if it was up to God he would have RV'ed it by now. This is longer then the 7 year drought Egypt went through.

our Time isn't Necessarily God's time, everything that has happened in this world has never been a surprise, but we has humans have a hard time grasping that

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

god said this, god said that, blah, blah, blah. :D let the dinar rv play out any way it will. I concur it's mere politics and not some religific event. pop open that beer or soda pop, have a double slice of double stuffed pizza and donnaworryaboutit. Peace out peeps! :)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Dude, you're twisting the vague and spiritual-based words of the Bible and forcing them to relate to monetary connotations, specifically for a return on investment. We should be saying "are you kidding me!" to you.

Yea I thought Deuteronomy said those who claim to know the future, talk to the dead, soothsayers, etc are the work of the devil and shall be driven from the land. Inst that what this dude is doing

Nobody is bashing God in this thread. They're just questioning the idea that you can use scripture the way that you do to justify this so-called prophecy about the dinar.

Look, if this guy is right I'll become his biggest fan. I'll even wear a GR t-shirt to the RV parties. But if he is wrong I intend to shout that fact from the rooftops to keep everybody from listening to anything else he says. And I mean he better be dead on, no wiggle room. If the rate is a dime off or the date is one day off I'm calling him a false prophet.

The same thing goes for SteveI. True, he doesn't claim divine revelation, but he's on record saying he's 200% certain that there will be an RV by the end of May at $3.45 or more. He has three days to go before I start my campaign against him. If there's an RV at $3.88 before June 1 then I guess I'll put GR's photo on the front of my t-shirt and SteveI's on the back.

Thanks.

excellent -Thank you!

DK

It is plain to see that not many of you have dealt with real prophets. I have had a prophet call me by my name (only the three people who went with me to this church knew my name), then he tells me something that only my wife knew about me. Then he tells me I know what you have praying for, you want healing hands and he was correct again. By the way you don't have to be a prophet for God to speak to you. While in a service recently another prophet says that he sees that there will several people who will become millionaires in this church and he says that it has to do with foreign currency. A few months ago I met a 15 yr old boy that told me that he saw that I was giving people money, my family, friends, and other people that I had met, then he said that there was money swirling all around my head. You see I had been giving certain people 10,000 dinar notes. He was seeing in the spirit because he was using his spiritual eyes, not his fleshy eyes. For most of you who don't know, the money swirling around my head, it means that God is going to bless me in a big way. Before I even brought the dinar, people had been prophesying to me that I would own several businesses but the one that would love the most would grow God's Kingdom. Like some you my finances are not in great shape yet I trust in God in all things. There were others who have prophesied to me that I would be wealthy. There was much more. Most churches do not operate in the 5 fold ministry. Most people have not been taught about prophets and prophecy and there is the gift of prophesy without being a prophet. How can you understand something that you have not been taught. Some wonderful things are going to manifest in His Kingdom on this earth. Stay encouraged and be blessed, God is calling all His children to be what He has called them to be in His Kingdom.

• Upvote 4

A true bible reading, bible believing God fearing Christian will believe the Word of God spoken by His prophets!! George is a man of God, who would have absolutely no reason to come up with such a prophetic oracle, by his own making.

If one is a non-believer, a lukewarm Christian, a unless I see first Christian, then one will have a hard time accepting/understanding these oracles. Also let us take heed too that we be careful not to open our mouths to bash God's TRUE messengers; it carries dire consenquences.

Done with your sermon? Thanks

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

::large belch:: :D

The elequence of your post is fitting. This guy is a fraud. He will change the date just like the other fraud did for the end of the world.

I don't know.......George a few years back talked about Ford... I bought on his recommendation....@ 1.37 + small fee.....its not the $30.00 im looking for.....but dividends are a nice reinvestment tool.......I Like George!!! for real

If he was the only one that bought Ford low, then by all means believe, but thousands of people did, are they prophets as well?

What about the Christians that don't believe in false prophets?

• Upvote 1