Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Party Time!!!!!! It is done!!!!!!!

possum

allow me to share exactly how stale --- for the new folks:

PleasantValleySunday. I love you you really made my day :)

How many time can a guru prove himself wrong before they become a possum.....

Good thing he was not born during old testament time or he would have stoned to death many times by now

Momma and Possum are partying like two big dogs fixing to eat fresh hog kill! The RV is done and it's rate is $4.75!!!!'. Possum says go Party!!!!!

AND I JUST POSTED THAT THEIR WHERE NO GURUS ON THIS SITE THAT HAD SAID ITS DONE---YOU RUINED IT POSSUM

• Upvote 1

The possum was right again and voice screamed at me all night long!!! Believers, my carpet is soppy wet from

Gator tears gushing from me and mommas eyes last night as the truth was revealed to us. Momma had to have a few belts to calm her down this evening just knowing that it is done. Possum has suffered for his believers for months but will be held in a place of honor from henceforth.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

The possum was right again and voice screamed at me all night long!!! Believers, my carpet is soppy wet from

Gator tears gushing from me and mommas eyes last night as the truth was revealed to us. Momma had to have a few belts to calm her down this evening just knowing that it is done. Possum has suffered for his believers for months but will be held in a place of honor from henceforth.

Ummm..................okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Possum can I have some of what you are on?? sure hope it's legal LOL

All of you have alot of patience for these GURU's or whatever you want to call them? :blink:

Perhaps, this is there way to get by week by week or day by day or even down to hour by hour for all of them to stay in this investment? Who knows what keeps us all going? We are all different in many ways and at least the GURU's want what we all want and that is simply an RV :rolleyes:

I can't even imagine what these GURU's will do when it does happen for REAL? lol! :D

Go RV!

Snicker :rolleyes:

Possum, no using belts on Momma, no matter how crazy she gets :lol:

Possum,

Before the big one really does hit and you git the Mrs out of the bayou can you change that picture to one showing the still?

That would make everything much clearer for all concerned.

Cosmo

• Upvote 1