Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Party Time!!!!!! It is done!!!!!!!

possum

CAN WE PLEASE HAVE A LINK? I JUST WOULD LIKE TO READ IT SO I CAN PASS ON THE GOOD WORD TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS. IF THIS IS TRUE I JUST PI$$ED MY PANTS!

No good word to pass on. He has NEVER been right. It is just a comedy routine. Sit back and enjoy the show. When he falls down and plays possum we get to poke him with a stick.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey Possum, I think thats a new record for you, 110 negatives on the first post ! There is a spot for you on the GET Team. You would fit in real good over there.

Edited by cja
  • Upvote 1

Momma and Possum are partying like two big dogs fixing to eat fresh hog kill! The RV is done and it's rate is $4.75!!!!'. Possum says go Party!!!!!

congrads...you reached the maximum negatives...seriously get a life dude your a mutant.

Edited by eatmoney
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...

Hey Possum

I take it you are off your medication again and remember its take One every 24 hours not take 24 every one hour big fella.

Folks I think possum is harmless , from what I have heard he is more value as entertainment rather than negative him why don't we make him grand pooh-bah and positive him out of his socks. :P :P

Cheers Chilli B) B)

Edited by Chilliherb

Momma and Possum are partying like two big dogs fixing to eat fresh hog kill! The RV is done and it's rate is $4.75!!!!'. Possum says go Party!!!!!

:angry: awwwww damn, the 3.8 mil I just maid just won't be enough for all the plans I had. Looks like I'll have to keep my 14 an hour job to make up the difference. :(