Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Party Time!!!!!! It is done!!!!!!!

possum

It's all over the net and shortwave radio!!!!!! Maliki is da man and possum is getting new teeth and plastic surgery next week. Momma is too!!!!!

Possum.......You are one funny SOB ! You always give me a good laugh !!!!!! :lol:

God Bless !

P.S. Have you tried playing lawn darts in the dark , naked with Momma yet ? :P

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Momma and Possum are partying like two big dogs fixing to eat fresh hog kill! The RV is done and it's rate is $4.75!!!!'. Possum says go Party!!!!!

If this guy said it rv already, that means it have not rv. possum have a 99.1% wrong rate!

Do you guys want to know what I like about Dinar Vets? Its better than the other dinar websites. Take for example, the other site has some guy named SteveI who posts crap intel that has not ever been true, but his mindless followers hang on his every word like he is a god. The other site has TerryK, who posts about every week that the rv has happened, and his people love him for it, believing every word. They are like drug addicts waiting for their next fix. Don't forget Okie. He has his own group of mindless followers he continues to let down, but they keep coming back for more. If any of these clowns didn't have any audience of mindless followers who praise every word they say, even though it is obviously wrong, their sites would be shut down and they wouldn't have a platform to voice their lies.

Possum is the equal to the TK, Steve I and Okie on the other sites. The older members say he is humorous but i dont see the humor in constantly rubbing it in our face that it has rv'ed, which is like a constantly bad April fools joke. If you read through Possums whole thread here, there are many members asking for links and asking for sources. These people really believe Possum is telling the truth and once again the cruel joke is played on people. What if Adam posted how it had rv'ed today and the rate was 4.75, only to come on later to say he was only joking. I dont think anybody would find that funny. I think Possum is just as bad as the other stupid 'gurus'. I dont think its a joke because nobody can still think that joke is funny. If the members here did find his posts amusing then why did this thread earn him 44 negatives? I think Possum should be banned. I liked it better when he stayed silent. Sorry about my rant.

• Upvote 1

Please help me understand why people welcome back possum when all he does is report false events.

Possum is the guy at the party, laying passed out drunk on the floor in the coner of the room, who wakes up every once in a while to to slur a few sentances, making people laugh, before passing back out again.

That's our possum, everyone knows very well that possum knows nothing more then anyone else.

Think of him a a guru spoof poster.

Possum is the guy at the party, laying passed out drunk on the floor in the coner of the room, who wakes up every once in a while to to slur a few sentances, making people laugh, before passing back out again.

That's our possum, everyone knows very well that possum knows nothing more then anyone else.

Think of him a a guru spoof poster.

More like Possum is the guy at work that likes to play practical jokes but always takes it too far. Like the guy who gives you a fake scratch off lottery ticket. When you scratch off the fake ticket to see you have won some massive amount of money, they dont fill you in until later that you have just been pranked. Not everyone knows about Possum and even if we all did, his crap is only funny for so long. His reputation is in the toilet because of why? because everybody loves him so much? Please Possum take a hint.

• Upvote 2

Do you guys want to know what I like about Dinar Vets? Its better than the other dinar websites. Take for example, the other site has some guy named SteveI who posts crap intel that has not ever been true, but his mindless followers hang on his every word like he is a god. The other site has TerryK, who posts about every week that the rv has happened, and his people love him for it, believing every word. They are like drug addicts waiting for their next fix. Don't forget Okie. He has his own group of mindless followers he continues to let down, but they keep coming back for more. If any of these clowns didn't have any audience of mindless followers who praise every word they say, even though it is obviously wrong, their sites would be shut down and they wouldn't have a platform to voice their lies.

Possum is the equal to the TK, Steve I and Okie on the other sites. The older members say he is humorous but i dont see the humor in constantly rubbing it in our face that it has rv'ed, which is like a constantly bad April fools joke. If you read through Possums whole thread here, there are many members asking for links and asking for sources. These people really believe Possum is telling the truth and once again the cruel joke is played on people. What if Adam posted how it had rv'ed today and the rate was 4.75, only to come on later to say he was only joking. I dont think anybody would find that funny. I think Possum is just as bad as the other stupid 'gurus'. I dont think its a joke because nobody can still think that joke is funny. If the members here did find his posts amusing then why did this thread earn him 44 negatives? I think Possum should be banned. I liked it better when he stayed silent. Sorry about my rant.

Oh come on folks!!! ........Possum is no guru.....he is a legend....a prophet..........I trust him as much as any guru.....good to hear from Possum......keep it coming Possum..............

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

could it be that possum has an alias....sure sounds like another poster except the other one seems a bit more coherent...Possums are rumored to hang upside down by their tail...could it be??? nah surely not....but too much blood rushing to the brain could explain a lot! :lol:<_<:unsure::blink:

Please help me understand why people welcome back possum when all he does is report false events.

Okay, stay with me here for a minute ...

Possum is a known quantity. We know he is full of ... whatever it is he has been drinking perhaps, but not "intel".

He does not give us BS based on other peoples close to the top and boots on the ground "intel". He gives us whatever he feels and from wherever it comes, pure and simple, and usually with absolutely no basis in fact.

The difference with Possum giving us bs is that it is not candy coated, it is bs and we all know it and we all accept that, at least those of who happen to like Possum.

But people like others mentioned, such as Okie, do not belong in the same sentence, let alone the same category.

By putting those two together in a paragraph it is Possum who is being insulted.

Possum is for fun. No one takes him seriously! For a while he was not here and people were asking, left, right, and centre, "Where is Possum"? Well, he is back. And he is fun. And Possum, with Momma, will be part of the Post RV Traditions and Quirks that could make a fabuloous book.

So don't expect Possum to give you anything real, it is part of this joy ride we have undertaken. Possum is just Possum, havin' some gool ol' fun and sharing when he can find the keyboard.

In the beginning, when I did not understand this phenomenon of Possum, I was ticked to think he would be here wasting so much time. But he isn't like any other guru. He isn't a guru. He is the clown act between the dog show and the high wire act. Another one of those things you like or leave. Your choice!

:)

smee2

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1