Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hey, Qman,

Most of us are serious investors and don't want to have our time wasted with silly jokes that are only amusing to the author of same. What are you trying to do - let everyone know when your B.D. is so we can send you B.D. Greetings?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 48

Hey, Qman,

Most of us are serious investors and don't want to have our time wasted with silly jokes that are only amusing to the author of same. What are you trying to do - let everyone know when your B.D. is so we can send you B.D. Greetings?

Works for me. :lol::lol:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

Hey, Qman,

Hey Star Ship...Most of us on here are human and enjoy some light-hearted posts. RELAX! I enjoyed it and that is all that matters. Do not be rude and show your ignorance with posts like this. If so, be gone! It is NOT needed!

• Upvote 9

Ok June 5 it is. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Q MAN !!!!!!

Hey, Qman,

I aint that serious

:lol: oh well, that is a good reason as any...well, hope that works out. :D

But.... Qman....i still have to say.... :lol: and i wouldn't be me if i didn't say it...but....:lol:

HAPPY B-DAY!!!!! buwahahahaha... :lol:

AnimeBirthday.jpg

:o Wot did you think i was gonna do? Shoot you? :lol: heheh

Edited by Shinnidan
  • Upvote 3

Hey, Qman,

If this were true these sites would close down for lack of anything to read.

☮♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸Happy birthday!¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪☮to you!

*¨¨*•♪ღ♪*•.¸Happy Birthday ¸¸.•*¨¨*•♪ღ♪*•*¨¨*•♪to you!

*”˜”*°•. ˜”*°•♥•°*”˜Happy Birthday .•°*”˜”*°•.˛★ 。* DEAR QMAN!

Happy Birthday to you! biggrin.gifHope your RV Birthday wish comes true!

Qman. Happy birthday. So what if you picked June 5 two years in a row. I know a few gurus that have been wrong hundreds of times. As far as I am concerned that gives you a better average than they have. Come on June 5, I'm trusting the Qman.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 1