Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DINAR TRADE INFO FROM BANK

oilfan

Hey oilfan; isn't TD Bank a Canandian bank? I live in the US and bought a bunch from them on different occassions. Took about 4-5 days to get it, and if you have an account, it's a really low charge. Can't remember 'cuse it's been about a year since my last purchase but called my local branch last week with thoughts of getting some more and they are still selling.

TD Bank is a subsidiary of TD Bank Financial Group which is Canadian, though you can't buy dinar from TD in Canada. Weird huh?

I was just at Continental Currency Exchange here in Toronto yesterday and they're still selling dinar.

I'm very aware that Dinar Trade does not sell currency anymore. Thats why i went to the bank to get a bank draft for Sterling Currency Group. The lady at the bank just so happened to show me the email about Dinar Trade being a scam because they were not sending Dinars to people after they accepted the wire transfers. The email specifically mentioned Dinar Trade. Then it also talked about it being illegal to own the Dinars outside of Iraq. She aksed if i wanted to go ahead with the bank draft and i said yes then doudt started setting in. Thats why i shared my banking story with people here to get their thoughts. I am happy to say i mailed my bank draft this morning.

Like alot of people here i have ordered from Dinar Trade and had not issues. However, if a bank has this on Dinar Trade then there were some shaddy things going on with them. Hence they are no longer selling currency.

I'm very aware that Dinar Trade does not sell currency anymore. Thats why i went to the bank to get a bank draft for Sterling Currency Group. The lady at the bank just so happened to show me the email about Dinar Trade being a scam because they were not sending Dinars to people after they accepted the wire transfers. The email specifically mentioned Dinar Trade. Then it also talked about it being illegal to own the Dinars outside of Iraq. She aksed if i wanted to go ahead with the bank draft and i said yes then doudt started setting in. Thats why i shared my banking story with people here to get their thoughts. I am happy to say i mailed my bank draft this morning.

Like alot of people here i have ordered from Dinar Trade and had not issues. However, if a bank has this on Dinar Trade then there were some shaddy things going on with them. Hence they are no longer selling currency.

The lady at your bank must own most of the bank........any employee that would show you a company email will not be employed many more days..........

Well she became alerted when i wanted to send money to buy currency. She inquired what kind. I told her Iraqi dinars and she said they received a email back in December about Dinars so she read it and showed it to me. I don't think that was a big deal. I'm sure anyone can go to their bank and ask them about this particular email and they would do the same.