Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DINAR TRADE INFO FROM BANK

oilfan

So I just got back from my local bank in Calgary. When i was there i wanted to get a bank draft. i told her to write it for Sterling Currency Group. She asked me what sort of currency it was and i said it is for Iraqi Dinars. She said they received a internal email in December about a dinar scam with DINAR TRADE. The email was inregards to people wiring them money and them not sending it. It also talked about it is illegal to buy the currency outside of Iraq. I told her that i had purchased 2 times from DINAR TRADE and had no problems with them and that its not illegal to purchase the currency. I also mentioned that DINAR TRADE is no longer selling DINARS. I guess this is one of the reasons DINAR TRADE is not buying or selling currency.

I still got my bank draft but have not mailed it yet. I want to know what others think of this. I also asked if she could send me this email and she said no because it was internal. I suppose anyone can go to there local bank and inquire about this. For those that want to know i went to a CIBC branch.

Today i feel uneasy ........

Banks have been saying this from the beginning but none of them are correct. Some banks such as 5th 3rd and Capital One were selling so if it was a scam then they are part of it. Most of it is just coming from uninformed upper management. I think they found it a scam because they thought no one is going to spend $1000 and get back $1 million. If you are ok buying, then don;t listen to them. They will change their tune when it RV's. I have bought from Dinar Trade and had no issue. Also from ezForex, Safge Dinar and Dinar Banker. exForex has been the best of all of them. You can pay with credit card or by check. Order usually ships in about a week.

Edited by Jack Dinauer

Uneasy? All is good in IQD land and only getting better wink.gif I have been on this ride for sometime and it has never been this PoZiTiVe! biggrin.gif Keep your head up, pay no attention 2 NeGaTiVe people and know you have a solid investment... And if any1 claims 2 know a rate or date they are full of it.... Keep the PoZiTiVe ViBeZzz and flush the NeGaTiVe out.... tip_hat.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Agreed...your banker told you a heap of nonsense garbage, Oilfan. Not sure why they do that.

DinarTrade ALWAYS send their Dinars...heck...i live in Australia....my friends and I had to also wire Ali the $$$$ in good faith.

My friend who introduced me to this investment opportunity is closely connected with the Australian federal Police...our version of the FBI and he asked them to check Ali and DT out, via Interpol.

he checks out just fine...so.....

Go get your Dinars in a hurry!! :):)B)

• Upvote 1

So I just got back from my local bank in Calgary. When i was there i wanted to get a bank draft. i told her to write it for Sterling Currency Group. She asked me what sort of currency it was and i said it is for Iraqi Dinars. She said they received a internal email in December about a dinar scam with DINAR TRADE. The email was inregards to people wiring them money and them not sending it. It also talked about it is illegal to buy the currency outside of Iraq. I told her that i had purchased 2 times from DINAR TRADE and had no problems with them and that its not illegal to purchase the currency. I also mentioned that DINAR TRADE is no longer selling DINARS. I guess this is one of the reasons DINAR TRADE is not buying or selling currency.

I still got my bank draft but have not mailed it yet. I want to know what others think of this. I also asked if she could send me this email and she said no because it was internal. I suppose anyone can go to there local bank and inquire about this. For those that want to know i went to a CIBC branch.

Hi oilfan :)

Thank you for sharing your experience. I can understand your feeling a bit uneasy.

From what I understand, the reason some banks have made these statements regarding

the purchase of IQD outside of Iraq, is based upon the S.O.F.A. agreement, I believe the

Security of Forces Agreement with Iraq is what this stands for.

In the SOFA, Article 20, it states the following:

Article 20

Currency and foreign exchange

I. The United States Forces shall have the right to use any amount of cash

in United States currency or financial instruments with a designated value in

United States currency exclusively for the purposes of this Agreement. Use

of Iraqi currency and special banks by the United States Forces shall be in

accordance with Iraqi laws.

2. The United States Forces may not export Iraqi currency from Iraq, and

shall take measures to ensure that members of the United States Forces, of

the civilian component, and United States contractors and United States

contractor employees do not export Iraqi currency from Iraq.

---

Keep in mind this has to do with how the US forces handle Iraqi currency. Including

the contractors. Now the actual order that DOES allow the purchase of Iraqi currency

is Coalition Provisional Authority (CPA) Order 39, Section 7, which states the following:

Section 7

Implementing Foreign Investment

1) A foreign investor may implement foreign investment using, among other things,

freely convertible currencies or Iraqi legal tender, in the following forms:

a) establishing a wholly foreign-owned business entity in Iraq, including as a

subsidiary of a foreign investor;

b ) establishing a business entity jointly with an Iraqi investor;

c) establishing a branch office, as set forth in Section 5 herein; and

d) directly acquiring an investment.

2) A foreign investor shall be authorized to:

a) possess, use, and dispose of its investments;

b ) manage or participate in managing a business entity;

c) transfer its rights and obligations to other persons in accordance with the law;

d) transfer abroad without delay all funds associated with its foreign investment,

including:

i) shares or profits and dividends;

ii) proceeds from the sale or other disposition of its foreign investment or a

portion thereof;

iii) interest, royalty payments, management fees, other fees and payments made

under a contract; and

iv) other transfers approved by the Ministry of Trade;

e) exercise any other authority conferred upon it by law.

3) The Finance Minister and the Minister of Planning may jointly issue regulations to

assist in the implementation of this Order.

---

So according to the above, one can see *some* banks reason for their comments. On the other

hand, CPA order 39 *should* be understood by these same banks that it is NOT illegal to purchase

Iraqi currency, unless of course it was exported out of Iraq from a military related source which IS a violation

of the SOFA agreement, Article 20 quoted above.

I hope this helps you feel a bit less unsure of these matters. :D

Have a peaceful weekend!

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 2

Is it my understanding that folks are sending payments prior to receiving their IQD? I purchased from Ali at DT but I always had my IQD sent COD. With as many reports of late of people saying they sent their money and haven't received their IQD, I would be cautious about purchasing any other way then COD. Just sayin.

• Upvote 2

Is it my understanding that folks are sending payments prior to receiving their IQD? I purchased from Ali at DT but I always had my IQD sent COD. With as many reports of late of people saying they sent their money and haven't received their IQD, I would be cautious about purchasing any other way then COD. Just sayin.

Good comment and wise words.

Just a bit hard for us who live outside the USA...so we HAVE to do the transactions in good faith.

Hi. I live in Calgary. I have purched from Ali and spoken to him on the phone. He was straight up with me. A solid guy. I also bought at Scotia when they were still selling. Let me know if I can help further.

If banks were to give ANYONE...ANY type of GOOD P.R. or KNOWLEDGE about the IRAQI DINAR...as per being a GOOD investment...first, there would be no one show up for work at most of these banks that would have had their employees loaded up with dinars post RV...in other words, most all of the worker bees at all levels would not exist!...Second, can anyone imagine how many folks would be calling a banker or bank employee, and/or coming to their ofice and even home...on a regular basis possibly...if they were to speak GOOD of this investment!...Third, the logistics of the entire banking and investment atmosphere would be strained, and most of the other investments that they offer at the banks would literally ceast to exist, as many that are in this dinar venture, are in it due to what has happened to the U.S. banks and investments!

• Upvote 1

first post, newbie. Had to when you mentioned CIBC. We are Canadian and it was my Fathers financial adviser at his CIBC branch (Southwest of Calgary) that actually recommended he consider investing in IQD 5 years ago! Since then a few of us have as well. Other friends have purchased in Canada as well, some through DInar Trade. No problems,. His current banker aware of investment and just waiting for it to hit Forex to convert. No problems.

Edited by wintertexan

It is not illegal to purchase Iraqi Dinars out side of Iraq. Recently as of yesterday I purchased another 5,000,000 Iraqi dinars here in Kuwait $400.00 per million cheaper than what investors are paying in the U.S.

Thanks everyone i guess i just got alittle spooked by what the bank email alert said and how the lady mentioned it to me. I just so happened to convinced some family members to invest and since they gave me money to make the purchase for them it set me back abit. I have been reassured, thank-you!

Purchased over 25 million from DT over 3 years...never a hick-up B)

Ali is full of B.S. Solid guy, huh???? You must have neglected to read the info. that surrounds his business, his disturbing contradictory statements and bold face lies. All of which are well documented. He is in the wind. Maybe you will be cashing in at one of his satellite offices? Let us know now that works out.

• Downvote 1

Ali is full of B.S. Solid guy, huh???? You must have neglected to read the info. that surrounds his business, his disturbing contradictory statements and bold face lies. All of which are well documented. He is in the wind. Maybe you will be cashing in at one of his satellite offices? Let us know now that works out.

Whatever happened to his right hand man? Neno I think is his name?

I was told right after Ali bailed his sidekick Neno vanished also. The excuse was he had to go away on a job somehere.

Did that guy ever show back up or is he still missing to?

Hey oilfan; isn't TD Bank a Canandian bank? I live in the US and bought a bunch from them on different occassions. Took about 4-5 days to get it, and if you have an account, it's a really low charge. Can't remember 'cuse it's been about a year since my last purchase but called my local branch last week with thoughts of getting some more and they are still selling.