Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HE WANTS TO GET RE-ELECTED

Qman

An old West Virginia Hillbilly saying: You cannot get the water to clear up until you get the pigs out of the creek.

*SOME OF YOU MAY APPRECIATE THIS AND SOME OF YOU MAY NOT.*

*I DO NOT APOLOGIZE FOR SENDING THIS BECAUSE OF IT'S TRUTH.*

*If any other of our presidents had doubled the national debt, which had taken more than two centuries to accumulate, in one year, would you have approved?*

*If any other of our presidents had then proposed to double the debt again within 10 years, would you have approved? *

*If any other of our presidents had criticized a state law that he admitted he never even read, would you think that he is just an ignorant hot head? *

*If any other of our presidents joined the country of Mexico and sued a state in the United States to force that state to continue to allow illegal immigration, would you question his patriotism and wonder who's side he was on? *

*If any other of our presidents had pronounced the Marine Corps like Marine Corpse, would you think him an idiot? *

*If any other of our presidents had put 87,000 workers out of work by arbitrarily placing a moratorium on offshore oil drilling on companies that have one of the best safety records of any industry because one foreign company had an accident, would you have agreed? *

*If any other of our presidents had used a forged document as the basis of the moratorium that would render 87000 American workers unemployed would you support him? *

*If any other of our presidents had been the first President to need a Teleprompter installed to be able to get through a press conference, would you have laughed and said this is more proof of how inept he is on his own and is really controlled by smarter men behind the scenes? *

*If any other of our presidents had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take his First Lady to a play in NYC, would you have approved? *

*If any other of our presidents had reduced your retirement plan holdings of GM stock by 90% and given the unions a majority stake in GM, would you haveapproved? *

*If any other of our presidents had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics, would you have approved? *

*If any other of our presidents had given Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive and incorrectly formatted DVDs, when Gordon Brown had given him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have approved? *

*If any other of our presidents had given the Queen of England an iPod containing videos of his speeches, would you have thought it a proud moment for America ? *

*If any other of our presidents had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia would you have approved? *

*If any other of our presidents had visited Austria and made reference to the nonexistent "Austrian language," would you have brushed it off as a minor slip? *

*If any other of our presidents had filled his cabinet and circle of advisers with people who cannot seem to keep current in their income taxes, would you have approved? *

*If any other of our presidents had stated that there were 57 states in the United States , wouldn't you have had second thoughts about his capabilities? *

*If any other of our presidents would have flown all the way to Denmark to make a five minute speech about how the Olympics would benefit him walking out his front door in his home town, would you not have thought he was a self-important, conceited, egotistical jerk. *

*If any other of our presidents had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to "Cinco de Cuatro" in front of the Mexican ambassador when it was the 5th of May (Cinco de Mayo), and continued to flub it when he tried again, wouldn't you have winced in embarrassment? *

*If any other of our presidents had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go plant a single tree on Earth Day, would you have concluded he's a hypocrite?*

*If any other of our presidents' administrations had okayed Air Force One flying low over millions of people followed by a jet fighter in downtown Manhattan causing widespread panic, would you have wondered whether they actually get what happened on 9-11? *

*If any other of our presidents had failed to send relief aid to flood victims throughout the Midwest with more people killed or made homeless than in New Orleans, would you want it made into a major ongoing political issue with claims of racism and incompetence? *

*If any other of our presidents had created the position of 32 Czars who report directly to him, bypassing the House and Senate on much of what is happening in America, would you have ever approved. *

*If any other of our presidents had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major corporation, even though he had no constitutional authority to do so, would you have approved? *

*So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive? *

*Can't think of anything? Don't worry. He's done all this in 24 months -- so you have that much time to come up with an answer.*

*Every statement and action in this email is factual and directly attributable to Barrack Hussein Obama. Every bumble is a matter of record and completely verifiable. *

AND NOW, HE ACTUALLY WANTS US TO RE-ELECT HIM. HA WAKE UP AMERICA 2012 IS UPON US.

*I WONDER HOW MANY OF YOU WILL FORWARD THIS ? *

*"All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."* -EDMUND BURKE

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 2

We have an election coming up in about 17 months that we should be able to answer each of those questions with a vote. INMO we should already know the answer to each question asked. but the truth is there is still more educating to do. Keep up the good work. And yes let's send him back from wherever he is from today.

• Upvote 5

All I can add is "what he said"

Why is it in this country today that the liberal press sends hundreds of reporters to Alaska to dig up information (dirt) on some unknown entity (albeit very hot IMHO) named Palin, yet WILL NOT investigate the legitimacy of our President's birth certificate? They fail to critique his performance, and dutifully ignore any gaffs or snafus - as if following direct orders from their superiors. I could continue to rant for hours.

Hmmm - the same ones that made Mr Gore filthy rich with Global Warming & being uber-green.

If things are not "changed" soon, I feel the conservative talk radio may also become a thing of the past.

• Upvote 11

this is the best post yet on are no class president.Don't worrie I'm not that stupid vote this moron.I can honestly say , now, I have seven people ,who,said difinitely said they will not vote for obama.I wonder how many others can say that now.I have seven people that are waking up to this idiot. I'll give you all challenge out there try to change seven people not to to vote for obama or just you say found your seven.Have fun, I did. GO RV!!!!

• Upvote 2

"The only thing needed for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

What will YOU do to stop the evil you see?

I see. Do you?

I understand. Do you?

I will vote accordingly. Will you?

Go RV!

Blessings,

Texhad

• Upvote 4

I voted for him before all this was known. Why didn't the DNC do the research first before nominating him ? Just the fact that he was a citizen of another country would have made his eligibility to run null and void let alone the uncertainity of the certificate of live birth.

I have since changed my party affiliation fro democrat to independent.

Vote for Dr. Ron Paul. He wants to make us all happy by doing away with the IRS and FED. Think about it !!

• Upvote 4

Matthew 7:15

Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

Matthew 7:20

Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

Forget for a moment the birth issue.

Forget for a moment the growing up Muslim issue.

Forget for a moment the fake SS numbers.

Look at BO's actions.

Our economy, destroyed.

Our world standing, destroyed.

What little "rights" the Village Idiot didn't stomp on, BO's taking away.

End the "old school" insider deals.

Throw them all out and start over.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Four more years of Obama comin' right up

If that happens, don't be surprised when the states start to secede, or massive population movement from urban areas.

All the working people are getting tired of supporting the freeloaders, including the non representing politicians and their golden parachutes.

I will let go all my employees.

Close my company, and get the hell out of the city.

I don't want to be anywhere around when the pretender tries to make himself president of the world.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 6

Matthew 7:15

Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

Matthew 7:20

Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

Forget for a moment the birth issue.

Forget for a moment the growing up Muslim issue.

Forget for a moment the fake SS numbers.

Look at BO's actions.

Our economy, destroyed.

Our world standing, destroyed.

What little "rights" the Village Idiot didn't stomp on, BO's taking away.

End the "old school" insider deals.

Throw them all out and start over.

and if you really believe that your votes are even looked at during an "election" then go ahead and cast it. we the people have not elected a president in 60 years.

the big corporations are the ones that decide which puppet to put in front of us.

• Upvote 1

and if you really believe that your votes are even looked at during an "election" then go ahead and cast it. we the people have not elected a president in 60 years.

the big corporations are the ones that decide which puppet to put in front of us.

Very true.

The real elections are for congress, House and Senate.

Reform them and we will have a chance.

The presidents have all been puppets for a very long time.

"Barry Soetoro is as much of a fraud as Bernie Madoff and his house of cards will soon fall down.

Read more: "

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

This is an interesting subject. And responses are all well versed in what B. H. O. has done to try to topple this country.

The problem is, how on earth do we get him out of office NOW ?

I agree, he should be impeached, but who will come forth and do the job?

Remember folks, do your own research on any and ALL prospective candidates.

We must all be aware! There are many who are on the elite's/ and big corporations side and want to bring America down.

They are wolves in sheeps clothing.

GOD Bless The Republic for the united States of America.

Ron Paul for the People !

Cheers All..

• Upvote 2

An old West Virginia Hillbilly saying: You cannot get the water to clear up until you get the pigs out of the creek.

*SOME OF YOU MAY APPRECIATE THIS AND SOME OF YOU MAY NOT.*

*I DO NOT APOLOGIZE FOR SENDING THIS BECAUSE OF IT'S TRUTH.*

*If any other of our presidents had doubled the national debt, which had taken more than two centuries to accumulate, in one year, would you have approved?*

*If any other of our presidents had then proposed to double the debt again within 10 years, would you have approved? *

*If any other of our presidents had criticized a state law that he admitted he never even read, would you think that he is just an ignorant hot head? *

*If any other of our presidents joined the country of Mexico and sued a state in the United States to force that state to continue to allow illegal immigration, would you question his patriotism and wonder who's side he was on? *

*If any other of our presidents had pronounced the Marine Corps like Marine Corpse, would you think him an idiot? *

*If any other of our presidents had put 87,000 workers out of work by arbitrarily placing a moratorium on offshore oil drilling on companies that have one of the best safety records of any industry because one foreign company had an accident, would you have agreed? *

*If any other of our presidents had used a forged document as the basis of the moratorium that would render 87000 American workers unemployed would you support him? *

*If any other of our presidents had been the first President to need a Teleprompter installed to be able to get through a press conference, would you have laughed and said this is more proof of how inept he is on his own and is really controlled by smarter men behind the scenes? *

*If any other of our presidents had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take his First Lady to a play in NYC, would you have approved? *

*If any other of our presidents had reduced your retirement plan holdings of GM stock by 90% and given the unions a majority stake in GM, would you haveapproved? *

*If any other of our presidents had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics, would you have approved? *

*If any other of our presidents had given Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive and incorrectly formatted DVDs, when Gordon Brown had given him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have approved? *

*If any other of our presidents had given the Queen of England an iPod containing videos of his speeches, would you have thought it a proud moment for America ? *

*If any other of our presidents had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia would you have approved? *

*If any other of our presidents had visited Austria and made reference to the nonexistent "Austrian language," would you have brushed it off as a minor slip? *

*If any other of our presidents had filled his cabinet and circle of advisers with people who cannot seem to keep current in their income taxes, would you have approved? *

*If any other of our presidents had stated that there were 57 states in the United States , wouldn't you have had second thoughts about his capabilities? *

*If any other of our presidents would have flown all the way to Denmark to make a five minute speech about how the Olympics would benefit him walking out his front door in his home town, would you not have thought he was a self-important, conceited, egotistical jerk. *

*If any other of our presidents had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to "Cinco de Cuatro" in front of the Mexican ambassador when it was the 5th of May (Cinco de Mayo), and continued to flub it when he tried again, wouldn't you have winced in embarrassment? *

*If any other of our presidents had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go plant a single tree on Earth Day, would you have concluded he's a hypocrite?*

*If any other of our presidents' administrations had okayed Air Force One flying low over millions of people followed by a jet fighter in downtown Manhattan causing widespread panic, would you have wondered whether they actually get what happened on 9-11? *

*If any other of our presidents had failed to send relief aid to flood victims throughout the Midwest with more people killed or made homeless than in New Orleans, would you want it made into a major ongoing political issue with claims of racism and incompetence? *

*If any other of our presidents had created the position of 32 Czars who report directly to him, bypassing the House and Senate on much of what is happening in America, would you have ever approved. *

*If any other of our presidents had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major corporation, even though he had no constitutional authority to do so, would you have approved? *

*So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive? *

*Can't think of anything? Don't worry. He's done all this in 24 months -- so you have that much time to come up with an answer.*

*Every statement and action in this email is factual and directly attributable to Barrack Hussein Obama. Every bumble is a matter of record and completely verifiable. *

AND NOW, HE ACTUALLY WANTS US TO RE-ELECT HIM. HA WAKE UP AMERICA 2012 IS UPON US.

*I WONDER HOW MANY OF YOU WILL FORWARD THIS ? *

*"All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."* -EDMUND BURKE

i think they are awake brother i know i am gonna be the biggest utah party ever when he gets on a plane ta kenya damn straight....

this is the best post yet on are no class president.Don't worrie I'm not that stupid vote this moron.I can honestly say , now, I have seven people ,who,said difinitely said they will not vote for obama.I wonder how many others can say that now.I have seven people that are waking up to this idiot. I'll give you all challenge out there try to change seven people not to to vote for obama or just you say found your seven.Have fun, I did. GO RV!!!!

Get a grip and learn to spell before you start calling someone an Idiot! Lack of education conld be construed as being an idiot. One man one vote.......and I would be willing to bet at the end of 2012....Obama... Four more years. just saying

Edited by detroitjazzman
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Get a grip and learn to spell before you start calling someone an Idiot! Lack of education conld be construed as being an idiot. One man one vote.......and I would be willing to bet at the end of 2012....Obama... Four more years. just saying

Four more years of this and America will be destroyed. Most the time I don't even recognize it anymore. It`s a damn shame

• Upvote 2

Think most of this posted about him is true.

But just a short time ago this was told about him in a different way,,funny how the stories change.

The queen of England this originally said in the news Obama gave her C/D's that were not on the USA format as the EU ones or region. meaning that she could not even play them.

There is a way to convert them but not entirely legal due to copyright laws.

What some here left out was his half brother lives in a cardboard mud shack in Kenya earning less than 1 USD a day.

His Aunt was under a deportation order for being in the USA illegally, yet he claimed no knowledge of this.

Remember the Acorn group for the fraudulent voter registration fraud?

But most of all remember his pastor from his church that was saying God Damn America and such.

Or the prof at Cambridge he stood up for and was wrong also.

Time makes us forget this President showed us bad intentions from the start,,nothing new here.

Its very important for us to get out and vote next election, this one is really bad news all around.

• Upvote 2

Think most of this posted about him is true.

But just a short time ago this was told about him in a different way,,funny how the stories change.

The queen of England this originally said in the news Obama gave her C/D's that were not on the USA format as the EU ones or region. meaning that she could not even play them.

There is a way to convert them but not entirely legal due to copyright laws.

What some here left out was his half brother lives in a cardboard mud shack in Kenya earning less than 1 USD a day.

His Aunt was under a deportation order for being in the USA illegally, yet he claimed no knowledge of this.

Remember the Acorn group for the fraudulent voter registration fraud?

But most of all remember his pastor from his church that was saying God Damn America and such.

Or the prof at Cambridge he stood up for and was wrong also.

Time makes us forget this President showed us bad intentions from the start,,nothing new here.

Its very important for us to get out and vote next election, this one is really bad news all around.

I agree....but Im still tryng to get the bad taste of the bush administration out of my retirement.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Before you criticize someone for spelling, make sure you are perfect, which apparently you are not. You yourself may be misconstrued as an idiot. Jus' sayin'!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Before you criticize someone for spelling, make sure you are perfect, which apparently you are not. You yourself may be misconstrued as an idiot. Jus' sayin'!

real smart...if you want ot poke at me im a big guy and can take it....but I never called anyone an Idiot......go over the many post that i've made...big difference between a typo and lack of spelling ability...

Edited by detroitjazzman