Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NO [GURU'S] ON THIS SITE--ONLY GOOD PEOPLE

HYDRANT

I WIILL MAKE THIS SHORT AND SWEET-----I DONT KNOW OF ANY GURU'S ON THIS SITE-----DO YOU----ONLY INTELLIGENT PEOPLE WITH GOOD IDEAS AND GOOD SENCE WITH FACTS AND FIG AND THE-----OCCASIONAL MISS CALCULATION------I HAVE NEVER SEEN ON THIS SITE SINCE I JOINED ONE PERSON THAT SAID IT WAS DONE OR IT IS GOING TO BE ON A CERTAIN DAY FOR SURE------HAVE YOU--------I HAVE NOT------SO LET THE OTHER PEOPLE ON THE OTHER SITES STATE WHAT EVER THEY WANT------THEY ARE ONLY KIDDING THEMSELVES AND HURTING THE OTHERS----WE HERE ON DINAR VETS ARE ONE GREAT FAM.........WITH LOTS OF GOOD HEARTED PEOPLE-----WHO I AM GLAD TO CALL---------------FRIENDS-------------ALL THOUGH THE BS FROM THE OTHER SITES GIVES YOU A GOOD LAUGH SOMETIMES------HAVE A GREAT DAY-------------

• Upvote 10

so true! good people. I had tears in my eyes when I read so many posts of how, when the time comes, DV members were going to help others: buy back forclosed home for a neighbor, give a bag of cash to a random tornadoe victim, etc! I wish I could meet so many of you in person! Go RV! DV rules!

I WIILL MAKE THIS SHORT AND SWEET-----I DONT KNOW OF ANY GURU'S ON THIS SITE-----DO YOU----ONLY INTELLIGENT PEOPLE WITH GOOD IDEAS AND GOOD SENCE WITH FACTS AND FIG AND THE-----OCCASIONAL MISS CALCULATION------I HAVE NEVER SEEN ON THIS SITE SINCE I JOINED ONE PERSON THAT SAID IT WAS DONE OR IT IS GOING TO BE ON A CERTAIN DAY FOR SURE------HAVE YOU--------I HAVE NOT------SO LET THE OTHER PEOPLE ON THE OTHER SITES STATE WHAT EVER THEY WANT------THEY ARE ONLY KIDDING THEMSELVES AND HURTING THE OTHERS----WE HERE ON DINAR VETS ARE ONE GREAT FAM.........WITH LOTS OF GOOD HEARTED PEOPLE-----WHO I AM GLAD TO CALL---------------FRIENDS-------------ALL THOUGH THE BS FROM THE OTHER SITES GIVES YOU A GOOD LAUGH SOMETIMES------HAVE A GREAT DAY-------------

Hi HYDRANT :D

Thank you for your thoughts my friend. It is important

always, to realize most here are great folks, and it is

important that we take time to look out for each other,

especially against the destructive lies that get plastered

here from those other sites.

The more we take time to watch out for each other while we

have friendly debate, conversation, the more quality this site

will tend to be. There will always be those that drop by to try and

cause confusion and frenzy with their posts, but no one needs to feed it.

We have many folks here that have learned to think for themselves, and

have taken the time to do some great research to understand all the potential

angles of this speculation. That is a factor that helps give this site the quality

and thought provoking analysis and details that help all of us together. It may not

always be what we hope for, or want to hear, but it should never be a cause for division

because we ALL have a similar goal and hope and I believe we want the best for each

other no matter what the outcome is.

Have a great weekend! :) Thanks again for your post.

All my best!

Jim

---

I WIILL MAKE THIS SHORT AND SWEET-----I DONT KNOW OF ANY GURU'S ON THIS SITE-----DO YOU----ONLY INTELLIGENT PEOPLE WITH GOOD IDEAS AND GOOD SENCE WITH FACTS AND FIG AND THE-----OCCASIONAL MISS CALCULATION------I HAVE NEVER SEEN ON THIS SITE SINCE I JOINED ONE PERSON THAT SAID IT WAS DONE OR IT IS GOING TO BE ON A CERTAIN DAY FOR SURE------HAVE YOU--------I HAVE NOT------SO LET THE OTHER PEOPLE ON THE OTHER SITES STATE WHAT EVER THEY WANT------THEY ARE ONLY KIDDING THEMSELVES AND HURTING THE OTHERS----WE HERE ON DINAR VETS ARE ONE GREAT FAM.........WITH LOTS OF GOOD HEARTED PEOPLE-----WHO I AM GLAD TO CALL---------------FRIENDS-------------ALL THOUGH THE BS FROM THE OTHER SITES GIVES YOU A GOOD LAUGH SOMETIMES------HAVE A GREAT DAY

Thank you for reminding us of of the "family" we have become...I agree that DV is home to many "good people" and I am looking forward to meeting everyone...however, this site has had it's "share" of Guru's, doomsday believers, soothsayers, "pumpers", wrong predictions (over and over again), and a few BS'ers. The staff is "great" monitoring posts and giving encouragement where encouragement is warranted. This said and done, many of the investors (including my family) will help make this world a better place by "giving" to charities, churches and people in need of help.

The recent inactivity of other site gurus here on DV, that is not being dragged here from their home sites, has, I believe, set a lot of people to examine what is important and what is not in this investment. It gave time for the air to clear and for all of us to look around and see just who we are a part of.

You hit the nail on the head. We are family. A rather strange family, no doubt, but family none-the-less.Thank you for bringing that forward, for reminding us ... thank you for the post!

:)

smee2