Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV TIMES?

Dinar Guy

Does anyone know how many times iraq has RVed ? or people have said its done the papers are signed ready to anounce... balh blah blah is this a recent thing with the pumping or is this a re-ocurring thing that has happend many times for many years ?

Please let me know!

Dinar Guy,

I think they just wake up one morning and start spouting RV BS! I don't read any further in a post when I start to read" the trigger is ready, it's done, cashed in here, et. There are about three things that REALLY need to be done before they can RV, IMHO! GO RV

• Upvote 1

Many Many many many times, Dinar Guy.

Most (if not all) are from what we call Dinar Sales "Pumpers".

other such posts are from attention seeking drugged out wannabes.

On some days, those posts serve us well in that they can lift your spirits...but most times, they are just plain old annoying.

I did fall for the pumping in the beginning...went out and got more IQD...told close friends about IQD, etc......but now i'm wiser..

Just hold or buy the amount of Dinar that you can comfrotably afford to buy (or lose)...like any investment.

Always...always have a good exit strategy and always always have a plan B or a plan C.

patience, my friend...and like many others have said recently...it looks and feels very much as though something good is about to happen for us all.

just got an email from Ali at DinarTrade, letting us know that there WILL be a post RV cash in center here in Australia...in Brisbane, so that is great news!

Adam has a deal going with an Aussie bank too....I am curious to find out WHICH bank....but either way it seems we have a good local exit strategy to look forward to here in Australia.

GO RV!!!!!! :):):)

just got an email from Ali at DinarTrade, letting us know that there WILL be a post RV cash in center here in Australia...in Brisbane, so that is great news!

There is a lot of MLM and GRQ stuff in Brisbane/Gold Coast, usally pedalled by Real Estate agents and used car dealers.

For Ali to offer this in Brisbane shows how many Dinar Millionaires there must be there.

Edited by RRSport
  • Upvote 1

I have a sincere prediction that it'll RV the last week of June and my rationale is very solid..... I deploy with military orders the first week of July to a remote location. So it would make sense that it'll hit right about the time as I am getting on a plane . My wife, with a sudden influx of money while I'm away ? What could possibly go wrong ? :o:D

• Upvote 1

Does anyone know how many times iraq has RVed ? or people have said its done the papers are signed ready to anounce... balh blah blah is this a recent thing with the pumping or is this a re-ocurring thing that has happend many times for many years ?

Please let me know!

This has been an ongoing thing for years with the pumpers and gurus....which is why there are none of those here....they wouldnt last a day....you will find the most grounded and realistic individuals here on this site....we only bring the rumors and guru talk here to have a good laugh and poke fun about how dumb some of these people are...