Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI Update/Apology May 27

BBalls

Dear XX Members,

I can only deeply apologize for the hype, circus acts, emergency posts and conference calls from the clowns, etc., to only annoy you all and what it did to your anxieties. I truly believe that was very cruel.

I was told they are all now in damage control, and rightfully so.

Based on the information from the "GET" lost team, you are rich today. So, I would like to ask you a straight forward question, are you?

Please respond here if your are and what rate and place you cashed in today. If not, you might want to skip this section.

The last credible information I had was from Ray's contacts in Iraq. This information was not from JoeP or Joe Blow, etc., as they all have never been even close, but only a bunch of logical theories.

Today was the ultimate obsession as to being first among every forum except ours, with no respect for the consequences of being wrong.

I had many emails telling me that their weekend was now devastated because it did not happen today. Listen, my heart goes out to you, but I could have predicted that because you are basing this as a "life saving" vs. "live changing" event.

Again, I am so sorry for your disappointments, and my wife and I will pray for you all that have reached your wits end. For those in that situation please try and stay strong.

Let's now honor and focus on the true meaning of the "Memorial Day Weekend" by honoring the lost love ones that gave up their life to defend this great country that I am proud to call home.

What you and I did with our investment in the Iraqi currency was place our confidence in not only the government of Iraq but the global market that Iraq would do the right thing and emerge as the economic giant in the middle east.

I would not in a million years give up my investment in this country, nor should you. Not only am I confident we will all prosper in this investment, I was so confident years ago I invested as joint partnership in a business.

I have way more riding on this investment than you know, however, I have not lost one moment of sleep over it. I am more confident now than ever.

For you investors that just do not have the backbone to stick with this, I pray for you, and those that invested as a financial enhancement to your future, I admire you.

I will continue my commitment to you that we as a team will bring you the most important and accurate and factual updates as we get them.

I get many questions about my contracts. I shared what I could when I did, so at this time, I will share more at the appropriate time. This means do not ask me again in a pubic forum to confidential information.

I truly think I have a good handle on the situation and timing of this event, however, not all assumptions are accurate.

This was a very good week for a window of opportunity.

I have heard so much about the "Green Light", "Amber Light", "Blinking Light", etc., that I truly believe there is something to this, so when you all figure it out, get back to me. I have had experts tell me about it and have no clue to what it means globally. Post something when you know.

I am really out of comments at this time. After the bashing last week because I tried to interact with all of you, I only posted a couple times.

I will try and be back online later this evening. I will give it one more chance to interact with you. No other site does this except us. So, remember, please be respectful to all members and their comments.

God Bless you all.

Steve

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

Wow!!! This guy has a lot of nerve. Bash all the pumpers on other sites while the whole time lying to your own followers. Funny how he never apologized for his own lies. Wasn't he just saying last week or a couple weeks ago that the RV was done? The ego on this guy is incredible.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

This clown claimed this past Monday or Tuesday was the magic days. Now he is apologizing because of the hurt caused by the lies of these others?!?! We forget about that one Steve-O???? You'd have to be a total idiot to trust this wack job. Last week we were all idiots according to him. What a ****** bag.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

"The last credible information I had was from Ray's contacts in Iraq. This information was not from JoeP or Joe Blow, etc., as they all have never been even close, but only a bunch of logical theories.

Today was the ultimate obsession as to being first among every forum except ours, with no respect for the consequences of being wrong.

I had many emails telling me that their weekend was now devastated because it did not happen today. Listen, my heart goes out to you, but I could have predicted that because you are basing this as a "life saving" vs. "live changing" event."

BBalls Please make sure to forward this reply to STEVE I

Thank you for you apology and consideration. Even though everyone on this site would agree that this RV is a life changing event, however, for many this is actually a life saving event. It took me awhile to figure out the Pumper routine but I got it, and so did many others, and now I won't even send anyone to this site because I don't want them to go through this torment every week. I don't come here to be sold and I don't think others do.

I would like to wake up early in the morning, log into DV, get some great information and interact with some intelligent individuals and then go on about my day, hopefully in an RV way. Waking up to lies and deception just seems like an all around bad deal to me. And those who are uncertain about their intel need to keep quiet until they have the facts and specifics. Until then it is just gossip.

• Upvote 7

well, an apology is good. but not apoligizing for hos own mistakes and the damaged he caused to hos own members by yelling at them, booting, them...and stuff for just questioning his intel. hyping up ppl to false preditions. is arogent and simply wrong!:huh:

• Upvote 3

Steve - Since you're in such an apologetic mood on others' behalves, I guess we can be assured (yeah, right !!! I won't hold my breath) of your apology on Wednesday after stating most definitely that you are 200% sure of the RV by the end of May. Don't hurt yourself throwing that first stone and don't go buying any glass houses you low life hypocrite.

• Upvote 3

Steve,

Thanks for the comments and the prayers.

I want you to know that I am rich! I have a great family and good friends. My company is growing and I have tremendous freedom to spend time with my family. God has blessed us greatly and I pray He will continue. I look forward to the RV and have a long list of those I hope to help.

I appreciate the information you share!

RV...Tomorrow

Slayer

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He seems to have apologized for everyone else's actions rather than his own...he's sorry for our disappointments. Gimmee a break.... seems self serving to me. Do not ask confidential information in a public forum??? Wow. How about you don't answer it? What a concept. Good to know that your arm is long enough to pat yourself on the back. :angry:

• Upvote 2

I follow no one.I make my own mind up after careful examination of all intel-cross check & grab it by the throat.All these "Gurus".What were you before all this?!! Failed Cultists? If your intel cannot be backed up by evidence in Stone - this person or that person-oh,I really can't say;but,-everything points to this or that-this list of Tease is endless.I don't,won't and never have bought into this.I research every day all the drivel that flows.If its not the real deal there are those who would rather you not type a word.Engage in reliable and concrete facts.Quit pretending to be something your not.We're not fooled,only insulted that like P.T.Barnum once said - "...there's a sucker born every minute"...we're not suckers.You've been measured and found wanting !!

• Upvote 3

ok we know the GET a clue team is full of it. we didn't need him to tell us that. but he is just as full of it as the rest. seems to me like he has been saying his intel said it is done every week for quite a while now. if this isn't a case of the pot calling the kettle black i don't know what is. :o

• Upvote 1

Yes I am very rich, the dinar has yet to RV but I am rich, I have the love of Jesus Christ, my soon to be wife, family, and friends. If I wasn't up to my eyeballs in debt I would have money too. LOL Happy Memorial Day to every one, GOD bless our solders at home and around the world and to all of our Veterans who are bravely still with us, GOD bless you all.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Yes I am very rich, the dinar has yet to RV but I am rich, I have the love of Jesus Christ, my soon to be wife, family, and friends. If I wasn't up to my eyeballs in debt I would have money too. LOL Happy Memorial Day to every one, GOD bless our solders at home and around the world and to all of our Veterans who are bravely still with us, GOD bless you all.

I'm a Vet who thanks you - you are rich beyond those things of the material-your wfe,family and friends make you a wealthy fellow.When the RV happens,you will be able to take care of the rest.GOD BLESS YOU

• Upvote 1

Apologies are funny. Does it have any merit when a person gets a BAN from the site by pointing out the race to be first in an announcement was not ok in that it was false. Now an apology, but the BAN stands. Is the apology serious??? How about it Blaino??? I am ready to accept your apology. Thanks. I can't go to another site and say thank you for apologizing because the BAN Stands. Someone please relay this to Planet Dinar.

Well, I couldn't sleep last night. Read everything I could. Picked up a book on depression; one on prosperity. The depression book made very clear, simple sense. It basically said that we are not elevated by our status in life, number of friends, realtionships, position. When it is all said and done, none of these things matter. It is only that which is in our heart. Yes, wouldn't it be nice to never have to worry about finances, but when we pass on, will this really matter. Yes, we can pass along our wealth, and that will be great. But, the things it buys will eventually turn to dust.

I remember turning 50 - had to be last year. Any ball I hit in the infield was a hit because I had blazing speed, still pretty quick. Now, all of a sudden, I am 69. I look back at all the worry over the past 20 years, or so. I left the corporate world, took out a mortgage on my house (a very difficult thing to do when you had it paid off) and started up a little business. Some tough times, financiall. Two grandsons that went through drastic medical problems, worry over too little business, worry over too much. Now, I am emotionally spent, but do realize that the worry was always unfounded and a waste of life. My reactions were always wrong. So, I look in the mirror now and cannot believe it. I am still young, yet the calendar lies. All of you will realize this growing old process and you will be astonished at how quickly it overtakes you. So, just live for today. If this blessing happens, great. But, when we consider eternity, it is a mere blip. Just be glad for today. That is the only reality.

• Upvote 5

Steve, Steve, where ever you are......YOU need to quit checking others and do a good old fashion SELF CHECK! I hear what you say but your actions speak louder then words. You need to own up and quit blaming others for pumping and shattering hopes. You say you are a Christian. The Word says you will know them by their fruits, well your fruit stinks. No judging here, just stating the FACT. Quit misleading people, do that SELF CHECK and make it right. WE will forgive you, but until then your credibility is SHOT.

Wow!!! This guy has a lot of nerve. Bash all the pumpers on other sites while the whole time lying to your own followers. Funny how he never apologized for his own lies. Wasn't he just saying last week or a couple weeks ago that the RV was done? The ego on this guy is incredible.

Hi dinarck :)

Thanks for your thoughts. I agree with you. I cannot speak

for this Steve fellow, but my opinion is that his own actions

have shown he is far too full of himself and his motive behind

his 'apologies' are simply to make himself and his OWN lies look better.

Amazing how these guys know how to 'work the crowd', while

covering up their own deceptions. Their motives have long ago

been seen for what they are. They have yet to understand what

actual integrity is or means, and that is very sad.

All my best! :D

Jim

---