Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Bottom Line...

The Original Spike

The bottom line is... If the RV/RI is not showing on the CBI website, or the Forex, or ex... Anything stated without these groups verifying a change in currency value means nothing to you and me. So we continue to wait, for true validity... I do believe we are close none the less...

The bottom line is... If the RV/RI is not showing on the CBI website, or the Forex, or ex... Anything stated without these groups verifying a change in currency value means nothing to you and me. So we continue to wait, for true validity... I do believe we are close none the less...

Excuse me, xe, I'm tired. The currency needs to he internationally recognized and tradeable to be able to mean anything to us.

• Upvote 14

Didn't suggest that you couldn't be optimistic Tex, but calling me Blaino, that was low... I think... LOL... :lol:

Gave you a plus anyway... :P

Not referring to you as Blaino at all, was referencing his post from this am. In fact I posted exactly what you stated last night, and agree whole heartedly. As far as the plus you gave me, I'm not seeing it buddy...

• Upvote 4

we r at lest two weeks away before they do it.

I know we are as close as we have ever been, but I've been hearing about two weeks away for about two years Sandfly.... LOL... :lol:

My proof of RV comes in the form of a Deposit slip in my account. NUFF SAID! (oops an Okie reference - sorry) :P

Me too! I love that profile pic, " If I were a rich man, Naaa naaa na na naaa na naaa..."... :lol:

• Upvote 2

Xe still showing 1165.... :P

Uhmmm, Spike, I think I speak for most on here when I say we really need you to get that 1165 # to drastically change. We need you to really focus and give it your all. Bring it home pal, come on. No pressure....

• Upvote 2

XE 1168.5

Uhmmm, Spike, I think I speak for most on here when I say we really need you to get that 1165 # to drastically change. We need you to really focus and give it your all. Bring it home pal, come on. No pressure....

LOL... this will be my attempt to keep all the "Stuffing" real!!! Or kinda grounded until it RVs or the mods shut me down. A dose of reality is always good. I am concentrating as hard as I can!!! Maliki Maliki Maliki SWING Maliki Maliki Maliki... I mean batter, I mean push the button already!!! :D

• Upvote 1

IF there is an RV and the dinar is NOT internationally recognized and tradeable, if you have your dinar in a bank in Iraq, can you transfer the money to your account in the US?

Ummm... I would think no... but, if you can find a bank still willing to sell the IDQ, I'm sure they would love to oblige.... for a "small" fee... I would not listen to me on this because I don't know, but that would be what I would do... and maybe ask Adam... or try to find others on here that are in the same boat. Some will tell you to leave it right where it's at, but there again, I don't have an account over there because I have trust issues. Good luck finding your answer, someone here has the info you want and need. :)

• Upvote 1

IF there is an RV and the dinar is NOT internationally recognized and tradeable, if you have your dinar in a bank in Iraq, can you transfer the money to your account in the US?

At this time people are able to wire their funds from their bank account in Iraq to their U.S. bank account... We can wire to Iraq from U.S. and can wire from Iraq to U.S. as of right now.

yes if you have a debit-card(smart card for all the people in the middle-east )for that bank.

• Upvote 2