Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

bANK STORY WITH A TWIST

Gibbs427

I FOUND THIS STORY ON ANOTHER SITE, MADE ME LAUGH & CRY ALL AT ONCE :blink:

I have always been a procrastinator , but after news of the RV sent to me by text msg today , I

Made a 200 meter sprint across the street to LKS bank to purchase my first and only Half a mill

Of dinar……. After looking around a few minutes I noticed that only the Iraq dinar was on the counter tops,

everything else was under lock and key..When I asked the teller why she answered “ because every Friday & Monday

there is an RV”…. They all snickered a little as I handed over my money.

• Upvote 2

I FOUND THIS STORY ON ANOTHER SITE, MADE ME LAUGH & CRY ALL AT ONCE :blink:

I have always been a procrastinator , but after news of the RV sent to me by text msg today , I

Made a 200 meter sprint across the street to LKS bank to purchase my first and only Half a mill

Of dinar……. After looking around a few minutes I noticed that only the Iraq dinar was on the counter tops,

everything else was under lock and key..When I asked the teller why she answered “ because every Friday & Monday

Rumor about a bank...enough said!

Gibbs427, on 27 May 2011 - 06:47 PM, said:

I FOUND THIS STORY ON ANOTHER SITE, MADE ME LAUGH & CRY ALL AT ONCE

Read more:

Thanks for the Joke :D

• Upvote 1