Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SELLING DINARS BOUGHT FROM ALI....

peepingtom

HI, I HEARD THAT TAMPA DINAR WILL ONLY BUY BACK DINARS THAT WERE SOLD BY THEM.....WON'T BUY BACK IF BOUGHT BY DT IS THIS TRUE??? :(

ali already said wjhen it rises above 10000 he would open his offices to exchange find somethin to keep ya busy son hobby beer etc stop[ spreadin sily rumors

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

ali already said wjhen it rises above 10000 he would open his offices to exchange find somethin to keep ya busy son hobby beer etc stop[ spreadin sily rumors

Ah come on Jamyj, that was only his second post. The news about Ali hit all of us with a jolt. Imagine someone that is a bit newer to this scene. smile.gif

• Upvote 4

Just got this email earlier today:

Date: 5/26/2011

To our international customers;

Dinar UK will be opening its office for exchange at the time of a significant increase in the value of the Iraqi Dinar.

DinarUK.com will offer multiple locations that Dinar UK will oversee.

Our Canadian, Australian and European customers may want to take advantage of these offices.

Dinar UK is currently buying and selling to all international customers.

Please visit their website: http://www.DinarUK.com/

Iraqi Dinars, Vietnamese Dong and Afghanistan currency are currently available for sale on this site.

The location for our international exchange offices will be as follows:

Brisbane, Australia

Vancouver, Canada

London, UK

If you have any questions kindly call or email DinarUK.com

DINAR UK (YK) LTD

+44 (0) 207 9935197

+44 (0) 1274 299010 – North

http://www.DinarUK.com/

Sales@DinarUK.com

Thanks,

Ali Agha

Dinar Trade Inc.

HI, I HEARD THAT TAMPA DINAR WILL ONLY BUY BACK DINARS THAT WERE SOLD BY THEM.....WON'T BUY BACK IF BOUGHT BY DT IS THIS TRUE??? :(

My question is are different dinars different. I mean tell me if I am wrong a dinar is a dinar is a dinar is a dinar. Well maybe they record the serial numbers on them and document the sale. Wait............I don't have a dinar in front of me but............I don't remember them having serial numbers on them. Oh well I don't know if it is true or not.........sorry! RV ON!!!!.........Dinarhead out!

• Upvote 1

My question is are different dinars different. I mean tell me if I am wrong a dinar is a dinar is a dinar is a dinar. Well maybe they record the serial numbers on them and document the sale. Wait............I don't have a dinar in front of me but............I don't remember them having serial numbers on them. Oh well I don't know if it is true or not.........sorry! RV ON!!!!.........Dinarhead out!

It's there in Arabic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_numerals

:)

I I MEANT NOW BEFORE THE RV I HAVE A FRIEND WHO WANTS TO SELL 2 MIL NOW NEEDS CASH AND THEY BOUGHT FROM ALI......I GUESS I WAS MISUNDERSTOOD...... ;) Edited by peepingtom

I sold some to them and the question of where I got them was never asked. Same with someone else I know. I did notice today that my anti-virus blocks their site stating its considered dangerous. When i chose to open it up anyway, its all screwed up/ Don't know why. Good luck.

Iraqi dinar are different from dinar from another country. I don't have the list in front of me so I cannot give you an example. But there are other countries who also call their currency the dinar.

It is sort of like dollars ... there are American dollars, Canadian dollars, Australian dollars ... and they are all different in looks, colour, size, denominations, graphics and all that as well as being administered by and printed by the country concerned. I think there are various countries using the peso, and the franc, and marc, and if you are a fan of Roger Rabbit you might remember the simoleons! (Sorry, just couldn't resist)

Anyway, dinar are different, if they are from different issuing and supporting countries. But all Iraqi dinar are the same in that they are all Iraqi dinar.

Don't know if that helps ... hope it does,

smee2

Banks will make money doing the exchange, they will exchange for us.

They will also welcome the huge cash flow into a new or existing account... more money that they can loan and gain interest on.

Iraqi dinar are different from dinar from another country. I don't have the list in front of me so I cannot give you an example. But there are other countries who also call their currency the dinar.

It is sort of like dollars ... there are American dollars, Canadian dollars, Australian dollars ... and they are all different in looks, colour, size, denominations, graphics and all that as well as being administered by and printed by the country concerned. I think there are various countries using the peso, and the franc, and marc, and if you are a fan of Roger Rabbit you might remember the simoleons! (Sorry, just couldn't resist)

Anyway, dinar are different, if they are from different issuing and supporting countries. But all Iraqi dinar are the same in that they are all Iraqi dinar.

Don't know if that helps ... hope it does,

smee2

Exactly. I think around 9-10 countries use the dinar if I remember correctly. The word dinar is nothing more than a Greek word meaning "to give".One of the first Roman coins was called the Dinarius.