Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Memorial Day Salute

chris600

To our TROOPS,

We shall take care of YOU; Your service will not be taken for granted.

1.We will make sure you get the medical benefits that are needed physical and or mental for life without question and do so promptly.

2.We will also protect freedom and the constitution that you fight for with the up most importance so your sacrifices are not in vain.

3.Every service member shall not owe any taxes ever.

4.America shall take care of your families to the fullest extent as you have taken care of ours.

5.We will pay our service members better during and after their service.

6.If a service member gives the ultimate sacrifice it is our duty to help their families in any way possible no matter what.

7.We shall ask our service members only to defend our country and not to wage war when unnecessary.

This list should be in our constitution and or our laws; I ask our government elect make it happen and to bring our troops home.

I am a Patriot and I stand behind our Flag for what it represents and I wave that flag for our troops. I am proud to be called an American along with our courageous service members past, present and future.

I truly hope that our government elect gets on the same page for they have gotten off the path.

THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR SERVICE MEMBERS PAST, PRESENT AND FURURE!!!

I SALUTE YOU ALL