Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Do you tell others about your dinar investment?

Nelg

Yes, I do. I spread the word. Many, especially at work, look down on me & laugh at me because of my ideas. They often call me an idiot or loser for chasing pots of gold at the end of a rainbow that don't exist. I often hear them sneering & laughing behind my back as I come in the door. I have no resentment against anyone & am glad to share any knowlegde I may have.

Hey luigi1 I get the same. But i consider us ALL of us to be WINNERS. Winners for trying. IF this pays off, i bet the laughting will stop !!!

• Upvote 1

I told my son that I made a small investment in foreign currency. Did not say Iraq - as that gives the impression (to most) as suicide bombers, dictators, etc . We know from reading and reading some more, about what the gov there is trying to accomplish and how their money needs to "get straight" in order to do so.

So, no I don't tell anyone. When the time comes, I still will not say anything for a while anyway. I come from a old fashioned, tunnel visioned type Sicilian Italian family (not my son-he's like me) and if it does not fit into the "box", you are just "at it again"! So, don't care. To each their own! I believe it is a great investment and will enhance our lives whether it comes in high or low-thanks for all your posts. lots of encouraging news on DV.

I bought in about one year ago, I told two friends who bought in immediately. I gave a few 25000 dinar to friends and gave them DinarVet site but none of them bought in. At least I tried. When and if the RV is worthwhile, (as I have a few million) I will move from CA and re establish my life somewhere in another area of the sunbelt. Somewhere where no one knows me. None of my family knows of my investment. Mum is the word, keep it under the arm, is my thinking. I will help the family as the years roll by. They don’t need to know Ole Uncle has any extra bucks

I have the same plan!!!