Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Do you tell others about your dinar investment?

Nelg

A post by Deathmonkey started me thinking: When do you encourage someone to purchase dinar? And who would you approach? I have gotten varied responses from laughter to profuse "thank you." I would like to share what I understand about the IQD and it's RV, but am hesitant to do so. Do you talk to people about your investment?

• Upvote 1

After being in this for 2 years and seeing the same thing happening now that was happening 2, 3 and more years ago, I am more hesitant that I was. At first, I bought into the hype that this was "imminent" and felt i needed to let people know immediately for fear that they would lose out on something special. Now, I discuss it more casually and as a long term speculative type of investment.

• Upvote 2

I do tell some people, but tell them only if they have money they can afford to do without. And I dont tell them it will RV at a rediculous rate, if it RV''s at .10 I have made a lot of money and will be happy. Have never thought it would make me a millionare but will definately make retirement a little easier.

• Upvote 1

I've been very cautious about discussing my IQD investment -- too many folks respect what I have to say. My fear has been the rollercoster of "RV tomorrow!" and someone who can't afford it buying too much out of hope, greed, etc. I don't need the heat that comes with recommending a "bad investment" to folks who can't afford it.

• Upvote 1

I do not say a word. Not anymore! People laughed and made some interesting comments concerning

my mental capabilities. That is ok ! I have a thick skin and see humor in most of their remarks. However, this is

a huge gambe,but, it is a gamble with a better than even chance of happennnig. I will take the risk.

Hambones

• Upvote 1

outside of my father and my sister, (whom i found out about the dinar from) i have only told my cousin and a few others i have dinar, and i'm sure they have forgotten about it by now any way. i have never asked anyone if they wanted to get in on this. the less that know the better off i am. i don't want a bunch of people thinking i have some money and coming around after RV with a bunch of BS stories trying to get a hand out. so mums the word as far as i'm concerned, after all i have to look out for me and my family.

Edited by nointel
  • Upvote 1

Where is your rumor???

This post does not belong under this heading.

Please take some time and ponder what are you doing exactly, before starting a new post. Really.

Of course you are correct. Since I am new, I posted in the wrong place. rolleyes.gif

My apologies, but I couldn't find the "Jump on This Guy" section. biggrin.gif

• Upvote 10

In my opinion, the pumpers have sort of ruined it for me to wish to inform others.

Why? 1) Because, I know from my first initial appearance reading into the investment after I purchased was a lot of hype & emotion. It took time to get more grounded and most people who are new may not understand the situation as a whole until they have done their due diligence of research. 2) Because I would hate to see anyone I know or care about purchase more than they can afford thinking of this as a "sure-thing" and end up putting themselves into a bad situation of no ability to pay bills. 3) I would hate to inform them one thing, and they turn to believe another.

As for in general... I told a few people.... No body bought in (that I know of) but some of them researched it. Most were tight for money and were not able to set aside a little cash to put away for awhile. The rough economy makes it hard for others to invest into something that may become a long-term thing prior to coming to fruition.

The optimistic perspective I take is simply this... If this does go down as many of us all hope & believe, I think it may be in my best interest to only have informed those who I trust prior to a RV and basically be hush-hush post-RV. Greed by many can damage relationships in my mind, and I hope to not significantly change my lifestyle post-RV. I just wish to be a little more financially well-off. :)

• Upvote 2

Well, I have thick skin... I usually find a way to tell anyone that I really care about that they need to invest in their future by getting some Iraqi Dinar. I tell them that they don't need to invest a great deal of money! I do admit that there are days when I wish that I had kept my mouth shut, but then I remember that I BELIEVE in this investment and all those who decide to invest will get a great return for their wisdom.

• Upvote 1

A post by Deathmonkey started me thinking: When do you encourage someone to purchase dinar? And who would you approach? I have gotten varied responses from laughter to profuse "thank you." I would like to share what I understand about the IQD and it's RV, but am hesitant to do so. Do you talk to people about your investment?

Should this be in the questions section?

• Downvote 9

I have told three very close friends and from that, only one purchased. One is fairly wealthy and does very well as a day trader, so I was not surprised by his laughing. The other one was actually a married couple and I framed it up by saying that they should at a minimum purchase 100,000. I attempted to justify it by comparing it to a dinner for four at Ruth's Chris steakhouse and I'm not sure if you can get away that cheaply if you are drinking. They both agreed, however, they never purchased. The one that did invest, did it because she saw an opportunity and does not believe for a second that she will become a millionaire over night. I personally am looking forward to going back to the two who did not purchase and showing them "what" they could have had.

Doors open and close every day of our lives and some never walk through the open doors, I am not one of those souls. I saw this as a door opening up to a whole new world and I am excited about walking through it. I firmly believe in this RV opportunity and am much akin to the Donald Sutherland character in the movie "Kelly's Heroes." I have a hard time with naysayers and believe "positive vibes" are a very good thing!

BTW - I have stopped talking about this opportunity to anyone else.

• Upvote 2

I have not told anyone I have dinar! The friend who told me and the one who told him are the only two who know I have bought in. What a surprise for my family one day hopefully soon! I know my very frugal husband will be shocked and if It RVs @ anything over 50 cents my sisters will be surprised @ their windfall as well! :D :D

I have told a few close friends and got mostly negative responses, so I stopped. When it RV's I will not tell them, simply because they had the opportunity and chose not to be involved.

Same here. I feel like I presented the opportunity to them and they weren't interested for whatever reason, they had the same opportunity as I, I hate their luck. I will not tell them when it RV's.