Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bond Lady Is A Class Act

Blaino and crew spread another lie about the RV taking place, and they included Bond Lady in their confirmations....

We got a lot of conversation regarding our opinions whether the RV had taken place, or not. NOT!!!!!

Bond Lady took the effort to post on DV that she has had no confirmation, nor had she found news that the RV had taken place. She was very apologetic, realizing the effects these type of lies and rumors have.

Bond Lady did not have to do this. But she did. Thank you, Bond Lady for being upfront and honest.

I do have some advice for you BL: Stick with DV and forget the rest.

• Upvote 11

Thanks for the comments, she is a class act, only deals with the facts. She went to the source this a.m. and set the record straight. Again, she cares alot about the people in this investment, and hates to see rumors hurt people. Thanks again, Carrello!!!!

• Upvote 2

I wish we saw more of BL around here at DV.

She does a great job defining the articles & what they really mean.

Than, she puts them all together and forms a reasonable opinion.

She is full of knowledge and I wish more members took action on educating themselves like she does.

No article will come out & state "RV", we have to read the supporting articles & piece together a big puzzle.

• Upvote 2

Blaino and crew spread another lie about the RV taking place, and they included Bond Lady in their confirmations....

We got a lot of conversation regarding our opinions whether the RV had taken place, or not. NOT!!!!!

Bond Lady took the effort to post on DV that she has had no confirmation, nor had she found news that the RV had taken place. She was very apologetic, realizing the effects these type of lies and rumors have.

Bond Lady did not have to do this. But she did. Thank you, Bond Lady for being upfront and honest.

I do have some advice for you BL: Stick with DV and forget the rest.

If i was bondlady i would have a few choice words for Blaino and his crew for that s**t they pulled.

• Upvote 1

FYI Bondlady is a guy heard him on a conference call a week or so ago when they had the combined call with all the gurus. blink.gif

FYI LOL BONDLADY MAY HAVE A DEEP VOICE BUT U CAN ASK THE 2 SONS I GAVE BIRTH TOO LMAO IF THERE MAMA IS REALLY A MAMA OR A DADDY HAHAHA, WHEN THEY WERE GROWING UP AND ID TAKE THEM TO A DRIVE THRU LIKE MCDONALDS IT USED TO REALLY MAKE THEM MAD WHEN THE PERSON ON THE SPEAKER WOULD TAKE THE ORDER AND SAY DRIVE TO THE SECOND WINDOW SIR LOL AND THEN WHEN WE DID GET TO THE 2ND WINDOW THE EMBARRASSMENT ON THERE FACE WHEN THEY REALIZED I WAS A LADY WAS ALWAYS WORTH A LAUGH TO ME AND MY KIDS....SO I DO HAVE A DEEP VOICE AND IF I WAS A GUY AND I GAVE BIRTH TO 2 WONDERFUL SONS I WOULDNT BE NEEDING THIS INVESTMENT LOL thank you for the laugh today ...BondLady

• Upvote 1